[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi,

Do I need to re-summon Golems even if they don't die? (Do I only re-summon them when they die?)

Thanks,
btw do we rly need TWO rare jews stats "res minions"? cause we are having a bit allres already on shield.
For uber atziri and shaper, can the necromancer version do this ''easily'' ? (With the proper gear, ofc)

or should I roll elementalist ?
im ~75 lvl now with almost all gear (skin of loyalty,gems setupd, empower, chayula). With 20/20 golem gem - still im feeling like we are lacking dmg...^^ but w/e,golems are tanks,i cant ask for everything.
Maybe this feelings cause previous build was 1kk dps blade vortex^^ which was killing bosses x5 or x10 times faster)
Quick question: Vis Mortis 5L vs Tabula +1 gems at lvl59?
What level would you consider this build finished? When I count everything its close to lvl 96+ or something? Also how important is the animated guardian in your opinion? im doing everything fine and feel faster with shield charge faster attacks and flesh offering.
"
Vex54321 wrote:
What level would you consider this build finished? When I count everything its close to lvl 96+ or something? Also how important is the animated guardian in your opinion? im doing everything fine and feel faster with shield charge faster attacks and flesh offering.

well,AG gives u alot of dmg cause -resists with gloves curse; on the other side he defends ur golems vs strong enemy with heal from his chest.
So - he is very usefull. Damage,healing and tanking.
btw guys, 2 questions :
1) curse effectivness. so if i have "50% slow on temp chains" and i take 20% effectivness nodes - it will be 60%? or what. cause tooltip just says "20 effectivness" and still shows "50% slow"
2) how much primordial jews rise ur dps for each of them? i mean those with regen on them. cause seems im lacking with dmg , so maybe i should add more such jews.
ah, and 3 question - scorhing ray debuffs stacks (- fire res) - for how long they remains on target after i stop cast it? or they disappear instant? if yes - there is no point to risk and stay in 1 place even for such dmg buff :(
and yes - how huge is difference between 20/20 golem gem and 21/20? cause in Hp it seems very small difference in number - 4%? but maybe dmg will be boosted hugely? or no?
btw - if somebody want to help and have free time - can u check my profile and tell me - what can i add?:( except rings and belt, i will change them to more ES oriented at 79 lvl, now im ~75.
im very bad lab runner, but maybe i should start running lab for enchant for helmet..idk. or maybe not uber,but merc? or their buffs are huge weaker?
plus i dont rly bother about +1 gems in boots corrupt( i thinks i can waste alot of money trying corrupt them with no result) , cause anyway for me now AG is fat enough. So all i want to do i think - just try to find moooooore dmg somewhere. Maybe i should change spelltotearc to arc+ curseonhit+ flameability,cause it will boost dmg very nice.
and about curses - if i can have 2 curses and AG will use 1 from gloves - all 3 will work? or i can have still only 2 max on mob?
damn. this build is so interesting to think about. :D
"
demisp wrote:
Hi, i am at the point where all the important pieces of the build are done.
Sitting on 2k health and 6k+ energy shield will all res max (109+) even chaos (69)

The one major thing missing is a 6L Infernal Mantle (not counting the corrupted upgrades)

At this point i can run all maps up to tier 15 without any problems.(Didn't run guardians yet because i am thinking my golem dps is still low)

My question is about adding some MF into the build and run low tier red maps more efficiently.
What is more important rarity or quantity? I have two ventor rings that i am using right now that keeps me on capped res coupled and with Chayula amulet i have a very decent rarity. But it seems that quantity is more important. Is Bisco's worth it considering i lose so much from that slot and it doesn't seem to be any other item that can boost quantity as good as Bisco's.

Also i have updated the links with tempest shield, but even though i have the wrong order of the gems on my CWDT i didn't notice phase run dropping? I am missing something?

Hey :)

Easy way to do T11 fast and with MF is getting Skin of the Loyal. Its pretty cheap six link that you can link with Item rarity.

I'm not MF expert but I have heard good things about Biscos Collar. Quantity is more important in my opinion, but much harder to stack. Added currency and divination cards are more profitable than just littering screen with vendor rares.

I will test the links weekend when I get access to Poe. It should not work, and some user already reported testing it. Next gem should cancel Phase Run. If it works, its great as it saves lots of chroms / jewels for crafting colors.

"
I encountered a very strange bug / interaction recently after the latest patch and after swapping around some links to test out the new CWDT setup. My golems (level 24) kept dropping from 4 to 3 very suddenly, even when testing in very low level 67 maps. I eventually figured out it was tied to bone offering, which was socketed in my clayshaper. Once I moved CWDT bone offering -> increased duration to Victario's Charity, the problem seems to have stopped. (I think maybe something about triggering bone offering temporarily disabled the Clayshaper, dropping the golems to 3). Will report this to the bug forum as well

"
CWDT was casting the stone golem of your clayshaper, reducing your flame golems to 3. Its not a bug :)

"
I had this isssue at first too, its because cwdt is setup in clayshaper which grants stone golem, so it will cwdt a stone golem and act like a 4-link. That being said, I also realized that clayshaper is a psuedo-4link and you COULD run 4L stone golem through it

Hi!

Clayshaper is 4 link with CWDT gem. Its best to use it for spell totem or other EE skill, or it will cast Stone Golem from CWDT and kill one Flame Golem to make room for it.

"
Hi,

Do I need to re-summon Golems even if they don't die? (Do I only re-summon them when they die?)

Thanks,

Golems are meant to be as tanky as possible. Recasting damage boost from 1x Primordial Might is minimal, and not worth spamming them. Golems deal more damage if you let them stay on target and spam attacks.

"
btw do we rly need TWO rare jews stats "res minions"? cause we are having a bit allres already on shield.

Hello!

the 2x Jewels are meant to max minion res in all situations. Some players like to swap to 2x Clayshapers sometimes, and swapping shields might change the res Golems get from the shield. Its useful to max resistances even when you are dead (no 20% from aura) and using 2x Clayshapers, but not absolutely needed if you know the gear you will be using.

"
For uber atziri and shaper, can the necromancer version do this ''easily'' ? (With the proper gear, ofc)

or should I roll elementalist ?

Hi :)

Both are doable with both classes. Elementalist can do them earlier with lower gear as they will be elemental immune, but Necro will have more defenses when Golems are high level enough to tank bosses anyway.

Shaper needs practice with both classes as you cant just tank with leech. You need to kite the slam attack and bullet hell phase.

Uber Atziri needs recasting Golems with Necro if they decide to commit suicide by shooting the reflect clone with mirror. AG should not be used in Uber Atziri fight. I have not tested it myself, but I have bad feeling about it tanking double blast to face.

Ele can do bosses Shaper and Uber Atziri easier and earlier, but other maps will be harder with less defenses.

"
im ~75 lvl now with almost all gear (skin of loyalty,gems setupd, empower, chayula). With 20/20 golem gem - still im feeling like we are lacking dmg...^^ but w/e,golems are tanks,i cant ask for everything.
Maybe this feelings cause previous build was 1kk dps blade vortex^^ which was killing bosses x5 or x10 times faster)

I can understand if coming from flask chugging 3x dipping assasin poisoner feels bit slower :P However Golems are doing potentially close to 100K DPS per golem with GG gear. Almost 400K Dps with massive defenses and 1 click playstyle is pretty balanced when doing all map mods.

I test some other build from time to time, but always come back to Golems as they are so cozy to run in all maps. Test how it compares to other builds and if you want to maybe specialize Golems as MF build.

"
Quick question: Vis Mortis 5L vs Tabula +1 gems at lvl59?

Hi!

Thats a good question. Best would be Skin of the Loyal, but if thats out of the question then next question is Golems or Specters?

Specters will get only minimal bonus from levels and you will lose massive amount of ES with tabula. However if you can summon 4x Golems, Tabulas extra level with Empower will make them wreck all maps till high tiers.

If you are running Specters, I would propably take Vis Mortis. But I like defense more that full DPS.

"

I'm level 97 myself, so for me build is highly optimized for that level. Maybe dropping Influence effect nodes and the single minion damage node would finalize build in level 94. Some players are however leveling already up to 98-99 and there are nice curse effectiveness nodes to take so its usefull to level up to 100.

AG is very important to defenses. It :
- Gives all nearby allies 4% HP regen
- Curses Elemental Weakness for you
- Slows nearby enemies 25% (Hinder)
- Draws aggro from you and Golems

However if you or Golems are not dying without it, using links to clearspeed is perfectly fine. If you start to feel squishy or Golems start dying I recommend testing AG out as its a real swiss army knife of defensive stuff.

"
well,AG gives u alot of dmg cause -resists with gloves curse; on the other side he defends ur golems vs strong enemy with heal from his chest.
So - he is very usefull. Damage,healing and tanking.
btw guys, 2 questions :
1) curse effectivness. so if i have "50% slow on temp chains" and i take 20% effectivness nodes - it will be 60%? or what. cause tooltip just says "20 effectivness" and still shows "50% slow"
2) how much primordial jews rise ur dps for each of them? i mean those with regen on them. cause seems im lacking with dmg , so maybe i should add more such jews.
ah, and 3 question - scorhing ray debuffs stacks (- fire res) - for how long they remains on target after i stop cast it? or they disappear instant? if yes - there is no point to risk and stay in 1 place even for such dmg buff :(
and yes - how huge is difference between 20/20 golem gem and 21/20? cause in Hp it seems very small difference in number - 4%? but maybe dmg will be boosted hugely? or no?
btw - if somebody want to help and have free time - can u check my profile and tell me - what can i add?:( except rings and belt, i will change them to more ES oriented at 79 lvl, now im ~75.
im very bad lab runner, but maybe i should start running lab for enchant for helmet..idk. or maybe not uber,but merc? or their buffs are huge weaker?
plus i dont rly bother about +1 gems in boots corrupt( i thinks i can waste alot of money trying corrupt them with no result) , cause anyway for me now AG is fat enough. So all i want to do i think - just try to find moooooore dmg somewhere. Maybe i should change spelltotearc to arc+ curseonhit+ flameability,cause it will boost dmg very nice.
and about curses - if i can have 2 curses and AG will use 1 from gloves - all 3 will work? or i can have still only 2 max on mob?
damn. this build is so interesting to think about. :D

1)
You calculate Temp Chains effect as
- Tooltip gives just raw number, no effectiveness in it. Lets say 50%
- Then you calculate Effectiveness. (10% from q20 blasphamy, Skill nodes, Enhancement, etc)
- Then you multiply raw base with effectiveness 50*1.2 which gives 60% total.

2) Harmonies raise max 20% per jewel which is good but not amazing. Base level of Golems, "More" damage, charges are the big damage increase.

SR debuff stacks and last 1,5 sec by default. Ascendancy gives some duration increase so it should reach good stack size.

Level of Golems is most important thing. Every level increase will add base damage that will get boosted by all other gems and nodes. Quality on Golems is not that important.

I recommend taking extra curse effect nodes if you want to boost curses as no Temp Chains enhanced Vertex has dropped in league for what i know :/

+1 level boots should be bought and not self corrupted. They should be less than 1 ex already in league. Colors are reasonably cheap to craft with Vorici bench.

Damage will come with Golems levels. My Golems do near 90K DPS per Golem and with +2 skin of the Loyal players are doing propalby 100K per Golem or more. This does not have Ele Weakness from AG counted, as no way that Pob can count curse that minion is applying with "curse on hit" gear its wearing ^^

Triple cursing with AG will be interesting. You propably need 3x extra curses with 2x active and AG will curse third. If you try to 3x curse with 1x active and AG has dual curse gloves (Asenaths with ele weakness on hit corrupt) you would actually need 3x curses and AG 2x curses. (Works if you equip AG with Windscream or other +1 curse item) (At least in theory, haven't really tested dual or multi cursing AG)

I recommend testing all gem and item combination you can think of and are reasonably prices. Build is just great default base that can be customized once you understand all its mechanics :P
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 29, 2017, 6:55:49 PM
thx for solid answers)
just 2 remarks - on league there are no +1 boots except 1 pair with 2 sockets and cost like 4 exalts. so,recrafting it will make their cost very expensive :(
and about +2 skin of loyalty - i cant even imagine someone will have it on league and even if he will - how expensive it will be,according to normal chest price - ~350 chaos(10 ex). it will be priced like 80-100 ex and for sure this is just TOO expensive for 99,99% of players with this build ;(
maybe only on standart with unlimit amount of money, but on league - no variants.
but still - thx. :) my tooltip with magma orb from golems in PoB is like 40-44k, so compared to ur 90k - its huge difference xD
and yeah,i still didnt added curse gloves to AG cause they were like 40c price, and i ran out of money after all expansive itemx xD
now will think about how to double my dps or at least get 80k x4 :)
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
thx for solid answers)
just 2 remarks - on league there are no +1 boots except 1 pair with 2 sockets and cost like 4 exalts. so,recrafting it will make their cost very expensive :(
and about +2 skin of loyalty - i cant even imagine someone will have it on league and even if he will - how expensive it will be,according to normal chest price - ~350 chaos(10 ex). it will be priced like 80-100 ex and for sure this is just TOO expensive for 99,99% of players with this build ;(
maybe only on standart with unlimit amount of money, but on league - no variants.
but still - thx. :) my tooltip with magma orb from golems in PoB is like 40-44k, so compared to ur 90k - its huge difference xD
and yeah,i still didnt added curse gloves to AG cause they were like 40c price, and i ran out of money after all expansive itemx xD
now will think about how to double my dps or at least get 80k x4 :)

Np ^^

Its actually strange as in last league or when I started making the guide, +1 level rainbowstrides costed around 10-20c and ele weakness gloves costed 10c. Now both seems to cost tons more and I haven't seen any Vertex with temp chains yet in trade. Maybe builds increasing popularity has increased demand and raised prices. No other build uses those items as far as I know (ele weakness gloves maybe, but not just any magic ones with the corrupt).

There is at least 1x +2 skin of loyalty in league with perfect colors with guide players as I just got PM:d by Skins very lucky owner :P There might be another one from earlier but with 2x green sockets.

Btw, did you remember to add EE and charges in Pob? With config and enemy got hit my lightning damage recently + minions use frenzy and power charges.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 29, 2017, 7:56:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info