[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

So if I am rolling this as Elementalist, what gets changed? I assume that I will have to drop bone offering and desecrate from the Cast When Dmg Taken link. Anything else?

Is Victario still worth using as Elementalist? Also, if I don't want to use Animate Guardian, what would be my alternative?

Thanks

I would like to hear your opinion on arctic breath instead of ball lightning for the spell totem.

And what's about the amazing cast while channeling -> scorching ray -> desecrate -> flesh offering to boost boss dmg into oblivion? :D

keep up the good work
Can you only have 4 golems? like having 6 harmonies ownt get you 2 golems?
"
rkaiser wrote:

You get 1 golem as standard.

You get 2 golems from the Anima Stone providing you have 3 Primordial jewels or more. You DO NOT get an extra golem for every 3 primordial jewels you have!

You get 1 golem from having a clayshaper in your main hand.

So 4 normally.

However if you drop the shield and run another clayshaper in your offhand you get 5 golems.

If you don't go as a necromancer and instead spec into Elementalist the Liege of the Primordial Ascendancy path gives you an extra golem.

So a necromancer usually has 4 or maybe 5 golems. A Elementalist can have 5 or will typically drop the shield for 6 golems in total.
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Aug 20, 2017, 8:05:09 AM
"
Maroukh wrote:
I would like to hear your opinion on arctic breath instead of ball lightning for the spell totem.

And what's about the amazing cast while channeling -> scorching ray -> desecrate -> flesh offering to boost boss dmg into oblivion? :D

keep up the good work

I've no idea about arctic breath - never used it. But not too sure about SR linked to desecrate and flesh offering. I'm not too sure what you gain from having desecrate & flesh offering linked to a CWC setup that you couldn't get from manually casting them other than some slight automation. And for SR for bosses I never really want to standstill so not convinced on that one. Maybe if you drop a decoy totem or know that your golems have the aggro then it may be safe. I'd honestly just prefer bosses took a little longer but I was pretty much safe the entire time from moving around avoiding attacks. YMMV. Give it a go though - let us know if you think it is viable.
Hi, I've tried 'Even easier deathless "Hall Of The Grandmaster" -map run and how to do it, with "Spectral Spirits"'
But "Zami" seems invulnerable in the map, both golems and spectral spirits can't kill it.
Is it a mechanism issue or just a bug?
so... that animate guardian is killing my wallet -_-
already killed mine 5x and thats like 1ex per set more or less.

im done with it, what can I substitute it with?
"
Extremo_X wrote:
Thanks for the build, I managed to make all guardians and shaper.

my gear:

Bonus: Farm 10 shaper.

Spoiler

"
Nice gear this early in the league... Grats on the kill!!!!

NS

Thanks for support!

Gratz on kill and very nice gear indeed :)

"
Wanted to throw one other thing out there when leveling. Using tank spec pets. The Tank specs have out lasted my golems in boss fights. Let your golems DPS and specs soak up damage.

With oriath there are some new mobs that can really take a beating. Those huge winged heralds are one.

Put them in a plus 2 helm along with your zombies and guardian.

NS

Specs are great tanks even with Golems. I'm searching for useful tank / utility Specters from Act 9-10 to replace Animated Guardian for people that don't want to use it. Getting specific Specters from maps can be too much of a hassle.

"
So if I am rolling this as Elementalist, what gets changed? I assume that I will have to drop bone offering and desecrate from the Cast When Dmg Taken link. Anything else?

Is Victario still worth using as Elementalist? Also, if I don't want to use Animate Guardian, what would be my alternative?

Thanks

"
so... that animate guardian is killing my wallet -_-
already killed mine 5x and thats like 1ex per set more or less.

im done with it, what can I substitute it with?

Hey!

You can just change Bone Offering to Flesh Offering. If would be passive DPS boost for Golems when you get hit.

For more active damage buff you can link :

Scorching Ray -> Cast while Channeling -> Desecrate -> Flesh Offering to keep enemys resistance down, boost golems speed and not interfere with EE.

For Animate Guardian you can link for example :
- 3x Vaal Haste, 1x Increased Duartion for DPS
- 3x Vaal Skeletons, 1x Increased Duartion for distraction
- Movement skill like Shield charge -> Fortify -> Increased Area -> Added Lightning Damage to proc EE

You can test the shield if you like it. In general with shield Golems give better clear speed and last longer in battle. With 2x Clayshapers you deal more DPS against boss, but clearspeed is not that good and minions will lose all block change.

"

keep up the good work

"
I've no idea about arctic breath - never used it. But not too sure about SR linked to desecrate and flesh offering. I'm not too sure what you gain from having desecrate & flesh offering linked to a CWC setup that you couldn't get from manually casting them other than some slight automation. And for SR for bosses I never really want to standstill so not convinced on that one. Maybe if you drop a decoy totem or know that your golems have the aggro then it may be safe. I'd honestly just prefer bosses took a little longer but I was pretty much safe the entire time from moving around avoiding attacks. YMMV. Give it a go though - let us know if you think it is viable.

Hi!

Arctic Breath is decent skill that procs EE if trying to slow enemies down as much as possible. You can stack effects such as :
-75% movement and cast / attack from Temporal Chains
-25% movement speed from Hinder (AGs mace)
-30% movement and cast / attack (Chance to maim on AG instead of Melee Splash)
-10% movement and cast / attack (Chilled ground from Arctic Breath)

With all debuffs stacked bosses will drop to about 1/2 speed and normal enemies almost stop moving. Its very powerful but Arctic Breath doesn't spread EE as well as Ball Lightning.

However most endgame bosses are immune to chill, so i can't recommend using Arctic Breath on Guardians, Shaper of Atziri. Maim and Hinder work just fine.

Scorching Ray -> Cast while Channeling -> Desecrate -> Flesh Offering is good for very offensive playstyle. You can use Rumi's -flask when taking a hit and hope for block to work while channeling.

"

"
You get 1 golem as standard.

You get 2 golems from the Anima Stone providing you have 3 Primordial jewels or more. You DO NOT get an extra golem for every 3 primordial jewels you have!

You get 1 golem from having a clayshaper in your main hand.

So 4 normally.

However if you drop the shield and run another clayshaper in your offhand you get 5 golems.

If you don't go as a necromancer and instead spec into Elementalist the Liege of the Primordial Ascendancy path gives you an extra golem.

So a necromancer usually has 4 or maybe 5 golems. A Elementalist can have 5 or will typically drop the shield for 6 golems in total.

Hi!

Very well said, nothing to add :)

"
Hi, I've tried 'Even easier deathless "Hall Of The Grandmaster" -map run and how to do it, with "Spectral Spirits"'
But "Zami" seems invulnerable in the map, both golems and spectral spirits can't kill it.
Is it a mechanism issue or just a bug?

Hello!

Zami and 2x Gubben builds are "Cast On Damage Taken" builds. They trigger tons of spell when they are "hit", so Golems, Spectral Spirits and Totem doesnt work on them.

You need skill that doesn't "hit" like "Scorching Ray", that I'm using in video to kill them. It "sets" them on fire without "hitting" them, so their CWDT doesn't trigger. You can just switch Scorching Ray in normal Golem links as :

Scorching Ray - Faster Casting - Burning Damage - Less Duration - Swift Affliction - Empower

They are completely harmless unless something is "hitting" them ;)

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 20, 2017, 11:00:20 AM
"
Maroukh wrote:

keep up the good work

Hey am actually using both of them as necromancer, i just riched 97th level without dieng, when you got maxed temporal chain, it carries, so far, am runing like crazy in packs, melting everything :'DDDDDDD

And for arctic breath i like it too, just had more slowliness in this turbo world <3 <3
"
kami_koi wrote:
"
Maroukh wrote:

keep up the good work

Hey am actually using both of them as necromancer, i just riched 97th level without dieng, when you got maxed temporal chain, it carries, so far, am runing like crazy in packs, melting everything :'DDDDDDD

And for arctic breath i like it too, just had more slowliness in this turbo world <3 <3

Gz on your level up! ^^

You sure have been mapping crazy fast in the league. If you break to level 98, I might have to raise my final tree by extra node :p
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info