[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

What about putting an empower in in the helmet slot over ele focus? with the changes to the raise specter gem perhaps we get more damage out of 2-3 levels from it?
Going to try out Garb of the Ephemeral on my AG. I'll post back if losing all that chaos res from Zahndethus' Cassock messes with me too much.

"
sumfight wrote:
Number one defense with this build is prob always going to be intelligent kiting, but I did change something up today that really seems to help a lot with the league(as well as delve).

I grabbed this jewel
and bought a 20/20 Vaal Skeletons.

The sheer amount of skeletons it summons already blocks you a lot, but with having a chance to blind and taunt with around 40 skeletons on screen(vaal and normal) makes bosses seem really safe.

It does not happen everytime, but sometimes the bosses and metamorphs just get stuck in the middle of all the skeletons and just get DPS downed really fast.

I have my zombies and skeletons linked to feeding frenzy. I just took out minion speed gem and replaced it with vaal skeletons. I can notice a difference losing the speed, but I use convocation nearly everything it's off cool-down anyways, so it's not that big of a difference.

Also bought an awakened blasphemy today, had no idea it gave you +1 to curse gems it's linked to at 20Q, that was a pleasant surprise.

"
Going to try out Garb of the Ephemeral on my AG. I'll post back if losing all that chaos res from Zahndethus' Cassock messes with me too much.

Hello :)

The jewel is very good addition! I will try to add it into the guide for players to get extra protection. Tukohamas are both casters and melee, so they can trigger both blind and taunt.

The added +1 curse level is good to know about awakened gems. Might take a while to get all of them for the endgame build.

The armor seems very powerful but I fear that losing regen might kill your AG with metamorphs.

"
What about putting an empower in in the helmet slot over ele focus? with the changes to the raise specter gem perhaps we get more damage out of 2-3 levels from it?

Hi :)

Elemental Focus does double damage compared to Empowers DPS addition. Empower makes Specters much more tankier, but it costs a lot and is weak damage vice. Maybe if you can get extra Spectre out it would be worth it, but lvl 30 is pretty high to get.

UPDATE

NEW GEAR RECOMMENDATION SECTION

I added new part to item recommendation called "Jewels". I added Ghastly Eye jewel for now and will add Elegant Hubris later when I clean some older parts and can sqeeze longer Hubris part in the 50k char limit. Thanks for "sumfight" for great idea! ^^
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Jan 10, 2020, 2:07:11 PM
Would feeding frenzy benefit the main link setup? (Edit, that is to say, instead of one of the other gems, or maybe it is not good enough)
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Jan 16, 2020, 5:31:39 AM
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
Would feeding frenzy benefit the main link setup? (Edit, that is to say, instead of one of the other gems, or maybe it is not good enough)

Hey :)

It could work, but you would lose some DPS. I checked with POB and if you replace combustion which is weakest DPS link with Feeding Frenzy and Might with extra Harmony, it would still deal less damage.

Combustion also boosts Tukohama Specs DPS by lowering fire res and adds small damage over time damage to enemies which helps. However Feeding Frenzy also boosts Tukohamas damage, which results in nearly same DPS.

The changes in DPS are less than 5-10% total, so both setups are possible. I can recommend trying both and checking which works best for you. Combustion has more synergy with other fire res lowering debuffs, so I prefer to use it in the links. Igniting weaker enemies also sometimes kills them with damage over time before Golems have to shoot them again while they have less than 10% HP left, which can be useful for clearspeed.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Jan 16, 2020, 12:53:45 PM
Hi Friends hope all is well for everyone.. Happy new year to all..

Can some one please check my profile I been grinding, farming, saving up and with a good help of my close friends with currency i have upgraded my character but I feel there is alot more I can do to make this build even more deadlier.. what you think I can do to this I know a ring new boots.. more I want to do as well..

Character :- FEARSOME_WITCH_MML

Thank You
"
mojo8850 wrote:

Can some one please check my profile I been grinding, farming, saving up and with a good help of my close friends with currency i have upgraded my character but I feel there is alot more I can do to make this build even more deadlier.. what you think I can do to this I know a ring new boots.. more I want to do as well..

Thank You

Your gear starts to look pretty good! Especially helmet looks very juicy :) There are some thing that you can still improve :

DEFENSE
- Upgrade shield to rare, high ES shield with spell block. This adds tons of EHP and you will still have very high block chance
- Upgrade boots to rare, high es, +1 Spec level boots. Can be traded or self crafted with fossils
- Upgrade Hypnotic Coil ring to one with 30-40+ ES. Rings are very important ES source.
- Maybe swap one Harmony to Ghasly Eye jewel with minions have chance to taunt / blind / hinder. This costs some DPS, but adds new layer of defense
- You dont really need Kiora's flask with Chayula ammy. Maybe run other Rumis flask or similar utility flask?

OFFENSE
- Upgrade flame golem gem from 20/20 -> 21/0. levels add more damage than quality
- Try to get Raise Spec 21/20 at some point. They also scale well with levels
- You can try adding Aspect of Spider. This however requires getting new item with Aspect, running Enlighten and very careful calculation with free mana. However if adds both DPS and defense, so it's very effective.
- You can try Elegant Hubris. This is most powerful DPS item, but requires some knowledge and currency to set up. Info :
Spoiler

"Here's my short guide with just todays experience from them, so might not be 100% accurate :

1) Get "Elegant Hubris"

It seems that any one will work as they might be all same item level. Make sure it's not corrupted, so you can reroll it with divine orbs.

2) Place the jewel in any of these three important sockets :

"Assassins socket" costs only 5x nodes to take, so you can respec some other nodes while testing it. Jewel also works in other sockets, but they have less nodes to reroll "Slum Lord" or you might lose some other important nodes at reroll.

The jewel will change the nodes at random, so you can't know what you will get. Smaller nodes will be destroyed and bigger will be rerolled and all will be taken inside the radius even without way leading to them.

3) Check how many "Slum Lords" you get per jewel socket form rerolled nodes. You can do this manually or search for "slum" after you place the jewel, and it will highlight all changed nodes. Hoever when you replace the jewel to another socket, you need to modify the search or it wont highlight new "Slum Lords". You can remove "m" form "slum" and end with "slu" and it will highlight new "Slum lords". with third place add "m" back at the search and it will search again.

4) If you get 0 or 1 Slum lords you might want reroll the jewel. Use Divine orb

to reroll the jewel and replace it again in all 3x sockets and search for "Slum lords". Repeat until you get more than 2x Slum lords or are happy with results.

I got 3x Slum Lords with 10x Divine rerolls and 4x with about 20x Divine rerolls, so be prepared to use lots of them. Some rolls didn't have any "Slum Lords" in any of the sockets, but most had at least one in some socket.

Please note that the jewel will reroll all nodes, if you place it near "Elemental Equilibroum" you will end with something different and lose the 50% damage bonus. Thats why the 3x mentioned places are best as they have lot of bigger nodes to reroll "Slum Lords" and not too important nodes that you may lose.

5) It seems like you still have to connect to the nodes. Try to find place where Slum Lords are close to your jewel start position or on way to the jewel."

Once you upgrade defenses, you die less and hit high levels easier. This gives more points for jewel slots and that will increase DPS.
Last edited by mika2salo on Jan 19, 2020, 2:52:44 PM
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
mojo8850 wrote:

Thank You

Your gear starts to look pretty good! Especially helmet looks very juicy :) There are some thing that you can still improve :

DEFENSE
- Upgrade shield to rare, high ES shield with spell block. This adds tons of EHP and you will still have very high block chance
- Upgrade boots to rare, high es, +1 Spec level boots. Can be traded or self crafted with fossils
- Upgrade Hypnotic Coil ring to one with 30-40+ ES. Rings are very important ES source.
- Maybe swap one Harmony to Ghasly Eye jewel with minions have chance to taunt / blind / hinder. This costs some DPS, but adds new layer of defense
- You dont really need Kiora's flask with Chayula ammy. Maybe run other Rumis flask or similar utility flask?

OFFENSE
- Upgrade flame golem gem from 20/20 -> 21/0. levels add more damage than quality
- Try to get Raise Spec 21/20 at some point. They also scale well with levels
- You can try adding Aspect of Spider. This however requires getting new item with Aspect, running Enlighten and very careful calculation with free mana. However if adds both DPS and defense, so it's very effective.
- You can try Elegant Hubris. This is most powerful DPS item, but requires some knowledge and currency to set up. Info :
Spoiler

"Here's my short guide with just todays experience from them, so might not be 100% accurate :

1) Get "Elegant Hubris"

It seems that any one will work as they might be all same item level. Make sure it's not corrupted, so you can reroll it with divine orbs.

2) Place the jewel in any of these three important sockets :

"Assassins socket" costs only 5x nodes to take, so you can respec some other nodes while testing it. Jewel also works in other sockets, but they have less nodes to reroll "Slum Lord" or you might lose some other important nodes at reroll.

The jewel will change the nodes at random, so you can't know what you will get. Smaller nodes will be destroyed and bigger will be rerolled and all will be taken inside the radius even without way leading to them.

3) Check how many "Slum Lords" you get per jewel socket form rerolled nodes. You can do this manually or search for "slum" after you place the jewel, and it will highlight all changed nodes. Hoever when you replace the jewel to another socket, you need to modify the search or it wont highlight new "Slum Lords". You can remove "m" form "slum" and end with "slu" and it will highlight new "Slum lords". with third place add "m" back at the search and it will search again.

4) If you get 0 or 1 Slum lords you might want reroll the jewel. Use Divine orb

to reroll the jewel and replace it again in all 3x sockets and search for "Slum lords". Repeat until you get more than 2x Slum lords or are happy with results.

I got 3x Slum Lords with 10x Divine rerolls and 4x with about 20x Divine rerolls, so be prepared to use lots of them. Some rolls didn't have any "Slum Lords" in any of the sockets, but most had at least one in some socket.

Please note that the jewel will reroll all nodes, if you place it near "Elemental Equilibroum" you will end with something different and lose the 50% damage bonus. Thats why the 3x mentioned places are best as they have lot of bigger nodes to reroll "Slum Lords" and not too important nodes that you may lose.

5) It seems like you still have to connect to the nodes. Try to find place where Slum Lords are close to your jewel start position or on way to the jewel."

Once you upgrade defenses, you die less and hit high levels easier. This gives more points for jewel slots and that will increase DPS.

Thank you for the respond..

You gave me 2 options Defense or Offense.
Do I upgrade the defense part if playing defense or upgrade the defense part and the offense part.

Which is going to give me POWER KILLING POWER LOL

Update: I understand what you mean, I need to update them things in the defence and offence section.. for the Elegant Hubris jewel how high should the coins to commemmorate be..

* Upgraded the Golem Gem with VAAL Got 21/20
* Upgraded Spectre Gem with VAAL Got 21/20
* Bought a shield please check and let me know.

"

Don't understand to be honest, also if I was to put it on a gear which one though?

"

Replaced it please have a look?

"

Bought boots have a look as well please and please update me with whats else I can do?

Thanks
Last edited by mojo8850 on Jan 19, 2020, 11:11:30 PM
First off, thank you OP for the great guide, it's been really helpful. I have two questions, maybe someone can clear that up for me:

I double corrupted a 20/20 animate guardian to 21/12. What's better to use, that one or a standard 20/20 until I get a 21/20?

If I get a 21/20 Raise spectre with +1 spectre boots and +2 from the ascendency bonus I get a lvl 24 Raise spectre. According to the wiki, you need lvl 25 to get the last spectre. What am I missing here?
"
Senekum wrote:

If I get a 21/20 Raise spectre with +1 spectre boots and +2 from the ascendency bonus I get a lvl 24 Raise spectre. According to the wiki, you need lvl 25 to get the last spectre. What am I missing here?

The "+1/2/3 to level of Socketed Minion Gems" on the Helmet
Last edited by ondoki on Jan 20, 2020, 7:07:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info