[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Are you trying to make me regret about going for necromancer ?
Cause you doing great ;'DDDDDDDDD

Hey :)

Haha, don't worry I added Necromancer Shaper boss fight at the end of the message for you to check out ;)

Necro has definitely more defenses, but I'm going most likely for Pledge setup this league myself as carpet bombing whole screen seems like fun way to deal with tower defenses ^^

"
Is EE boosting damage to minions in this build? Only fire damage. Or I'm missing something

Hello :)

Yep, EE is boosting minions damage.

1) Char deals cold damage to enemy, triggers EE
2) Enemy has +25% cold res and -50% fire and lightning res
3) Minions deal fire damage and can't trigger EE themselves
4) Minions gain +50% more damage while EE is active

"
Hey i am currently trying out the pledge build as my league starter for blight. Was able to farm up the pledge/ammy with a 3 golems in a 4L Wraithlord, and some carnage cheiftans to buff them up. It has been pretty smooth, and im now into t9/10 maps with mediocre gear and melting the bosses.

Obviously my gear is pretty bad, maybe 250c spent on everything so far. But this is going really well as my league starter, and each jewel i get i can feel the power spiking up. I think i might actually put some real investment into this build. Im still not sure whether i stick with the pledge/shavs plan, or go for a corrupted +1 skin with clayshaper/victarios.

Hi :)

Good to hear you like it! I actually really started to value it after the 3.8.0 once I switched support Golems for stone and chaos ones. With Zealots Oath and Shavs I get massive ES regen and physical reduction with OP damage.

Both setups have their own advantages. Necro can take you to much higher level safely, but Elementalist has immunities and is overall very fun to play thanks to massive spam ^^

UPDATE

NECROMANCER SHAPER BOSS RUN

https://youtu.be/9LjohKdpLZ4?t=69

Added Shaper boss fight with default Necromancer setup. DPS is great and defenses very strong. Tried to show the block chance at one point of the fight form defense tab, but recording program showed cursor at wrong point. 72% block against physical damage is just awesome :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Is Vis Mortis still good? Or it was nerfed.
I feel that with the +1 golem in the tree that we could dip out of clayshaper and get a better 1h weapon. like one of the new minion wands from the map. do you think that might be a possibility?
Hey Mika, I am using your guide this league too, as I really enjoyed it at the end of last league.

I've got two questions about your leveling guide (again :D)

1. STEP 3 - MAXIMIZING OWN DEFENSE
"Drop "Cruel Preparations" for life and resistances" shouldn't this be "Take" instead of "Drop?

And for: "Take "Spiritual Command" for minion damage", in your poeplanner links this note isn't taken at all
Hi Mika!

I am following your leveling guide. Shouldn't you consider the Vaal Skeleton gem and use of Skeletons during the leveling process? They seem OP now.

Thx for the guide!
How can I know my actual minion's resists?
"
uli_boss wrote:
Is Vis Mortis still good? Or it was nerfed.

Hey :)

Hard to say if it's really good anymore. Legacy version is now ridiculously OP as you still get the free Spec, though. It adds lot of chaos damage, but I can't check with PoB for sure values.

I would go with Skin of the Loyal or similar armor that has benefits rather than Vis Mortis in league.

"
I feel that with the +1 golem in the tree that we could dip out of clayshaper and get a better 1h weapon. like one of the new minion wands from the map. do you think that might be a possibility?

That is certainly possible. Now we can run what we want in main-hand thanks to additional Golem. I tried to check the wands, and if you find over 100% minion damage with 20%+ cast speed, I certainly would go for it.

I have to find myself one and test it out to find how much DPS it adds.

"
Hey Mika, I am using your guide this league too, as I really enjoyed it at the end of last league.

I've got two questions about your leveling guide (again :D)

1. STEP 3 - MAXIMIZING OWN DEFENSE
"Drop "Cruel Preparations" for life and resistances" shouldn't this be "Take" instead of "Drop?

And for: "Take "Spiritual Command" for minion damage", in your poeplanner links this note isn't taken at all

Thanks for the tips! It must have slipped though my late-night updating process. Fixed them right away ;)

"
Hi Mika!

I am following your leveling guide. Shouldn't you consider the Vaal Skeleton gem and use of Skeletons during the leveling process? They seem OP now.

Thx for the guide!

Hey and thanks for support ^^

Vaal skeletons are certainly powerful but can be hard to get at the start of the league. If they got buffed even more this league, I might add them to the leveling minion list. Old Skellies were too slow to cast and moved slow with bad accuracy.

"
How can I know my actual minion's resists?

You can check the resistances from Path of Building by importing your profile in. Check the minions base damage from the gem and then add all values from the tree, gems, items and auras. It's very clunky but GGG doesn't show much stats from the minions to summoner.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Wonder if this could work as a league starter, by what i looked the jewels are all like 1ex each?
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
Wonder if this could work as a league starter, by what i looked the jewels are all like 1ex each?

With two Clayshapers, 2nd Labyrinth done and Golem Commander in tree you will have 6 golems, 9 if you can already afford a Primordial Chain amulet. Link Feeding Frenzy to the Flame Golems for the time being and they will be aggressive, so you don't need Primordial Might. And since you do not have a "Harmony stack" all 9 golems will be Flame Golems. This will go quite a long way until you can afford all the jewels you need.

Bottom line, perfectly good league starter.
Last edited by tomay on Sep 8, 2019, 8:47:50 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, think i will try it out when i get back to play the new league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info