[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
dransureu wrote:
Thank you!!!! :D

Btw as per usual I got more questions. What would be a good base for pseudo 6-7 link helmet? Bone helmet the best?

I think I might need to craft my minion speed rings myself too. I love this rolls royce of summoners build but people should craft more good items for it! :D (Why rolls royce? This build is fun and super nice but its way too costly to actually be worth the money for practical use like a cheaper toyota (see: spectres). But if you got the currency then why not just do it)

Oh also how do you keep golems alive except trying to convocate them out of trouble? Should I add in more life or regen if I wanted to try to stop ranndom deaths? I think their resists are fine but ofc I might be wrong. Hmm Just lose 1-2, sometimes 3 or 4 golems randomly to some random aoe shit that just happens in maps.

Bone helmet is good when you are using life build, as it's armor. Good helmet base is with ES as we are hybrid, best base is the hubris iirc.

As for golem: they should regen up to ~16-22% life per second (2% per harmony, 1-2% depending on your passives). So, once they are lvl 20, this shouldn't be a problem. Also if you are not elementalist, you need to make sure they are at 75% resistance (by manually calculate it)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
"
Anakhon wrote:
"
dransureu wrote:

Btw as per usual I got more questions. What would be a good base for pseudo 6-7 link helmet? Bone helmet the best?

I think I might need to craft my minion speed rings myself too. I love this rolls royce of summoners build but people should craft more good items for it! :D (Why rolls royce? This build is fun and super nice but its way too costly to actually be worth the money for practical use like a cheaper toyota (see: spectres). But if you got the currency then why not just do it)

Oh also how do you keep golems alive except trying to convocate them out of trouble? Should I add in more life or regen if I wanted to try to stop ranndom deaths? I think their resists are fine but ofc I might be wrong. Hmm Just lose 1-2, sometimes 3 or 4 golems randomly to some random aoe shit that just happens in maps.

Bone helmet is good when you are using life build, as it's armor. Good helmet base is with ES as we are hybrid, best base is the hubris iirc.

As for golem: they should regen up to ~16-22% life per second (2% per harmony, 1-2% depending on your passives). So, once they are lvl 20, this shouldn't be a problem. Also if you are not elementalist, you need to make sure they are at 75% resistance (by manually calculate it)

Ahh thanks! Yea idk sometimes I just manage to randomly lose a golem or two without really realising what hit them so hard. usually got no problems though.
And while writing this I realised I had right clicked on a flame golem lvl at some point as theyre only lvl6...... Lvl21 golem is better than 20/20 right? Bought a 20/20 for now as theyre so cheap while lvling my 6/20 so I can vaal it when it hits 20. God fucking damn it.
Last edited by dransureu on Apr 4, 2018, 3:16:03 AM
Hi,

Question: Does CI make sense with Occultist?

I know that generally CI is bad and we can get much higher effective life pool combining ES and health. I wonder if the same stands for Occultist ascendancy though. With a mediocre gear, I got now 2790 HP and 7544 ES. I wonder If I could boost this number up to 9-10k ES with better gear.

On the other hand, if I buy presence of chayula and go HP+ES, I'll get 50% resist to chaos damage and probably get more ES (from 20% hp transfer) than I do with CI build.

Another question: which corrupt is best on Presence of Chayula (with occultist)? +3% movement speed is anything worthy? Or should I stick with non-corruptet +16 stats?
Last edited by Theurgus on Apr 4, 2018, 4:46:07 AM
"
dW2005 wrote:
Hi and thanks for the detailed guide. Can I ask your advice on making my character more tanky? Can run maps up to some t13 without much problems, but some bosses tend to one-shot me no matter what.

Golems/specters/guardian seem to be almost immortal at that difficulty level. I have about 70% chaos resistance ATM, so not sure if I will benefit much from buying the Chayula amulet.

My current gear/passives @lvl85 look like that:

Gear

Alternatively, I can swap head for this one:

Tree -> https://tinyurl.com/y87gva2p

Hello :)

Key parts of your gear have pretty low ES values. I would recommend trying to get :
- Rings (40+ ES, 50+ HP, [STR / DEX], [ele res], [chaos res])
- [Citrine] Amulet (40+ ES, 50+ HP, [Increased ES %], [STR / DEX], [ele res], [chaos res])
- Roll belts upper line to 79-80 es with Blesses orbs, now its 62
- Gloves (150+ ES, 50+ HP, [STR / DEX], [ele res], [chaos res])

Rings, amulet, belt and gloves are extremely important to getting EHP (HP + ES) up. Skin of the Loyal boost all ES you can get from other items, so they together ramp EHP up to 9k+ with even good rolls.

You are a Necromancer, so you probably don't need minion life support on helmet as Specs already get 100% life from Soul Weaver. You can get helmet with minion damage and burn damage to really speed up boos fights.

I checked your char and you already seem to have done some improvements on gear. I recommend changing the Gloves to 150+ ES ones unless you really want to use the aspect of avian they grant.

You are still missing lots of HP and ES nodes from tree. i would maybe drop few jewel sockets and take all EHP nodes first to make leveling smoother.

Try also to get quality on blasphemy as it affects Temp Chains effect and take Skittering Runes to boost Temp Chains effect.

"

"

"
Ahh thanks! Yea idk sometimes I just manage to randomly lose a golem or two without really realising what hit them so hard. usually got no problems though.
And while writing this I realised I had right clicked on a flame golem lvl at some point as theyre only lvl6...... Lvl21 golem is better than 20/20 right? Bought a 20/20 for now as theyre so cheap while lvling my 6/20 so I can vaal it when it hits 20. God fucking damn it.

Hey :)

Yep, bone helmet is more for life based build and hubris best for this build.

Crafting rings self is often easiest way as there are not many good rings on trade. Spamming traders for essences is pain, but once you have success self made items feel much better to use ;)

Pretty nice analog with Rolls Royce ^^ Cost however really goes hand to hand with how good the player is or whats the play-style / goal. Some players just buy mid-tier rares for all slots and stay at t10-t14 maps farming currency with no problems and reach 90+ levels. However if really wanting to push lvl 95+ the gear price can start to raise fast.

Glad the Golems dying problem worked out so fast ;)

"
Hi,

Question: Does CI make sense with Occultist?

I know that generally CI is bad and we can get much higher effective life pool combining ES and health. I wonder if the same stands for Occultist ascendancy though. With a mediocre gear, I got now 2790 HP and 7544 ES. I wonder If I could boost this number up to 9-10k ES with better gear.

On the other hand, if I buy presence of chayula and go HP+ES, I'll get 50% resist to chaos damage and probably get more ES (from 20% hp transfer) than I do with CI build.

Another question: which corrupt is best on Presence of Chayula (with occultist)? +3% movement speed is anything worthy? Or should I stick with non-corruptet +16 stats?

Hi :)

When GGG nerfed CI, they released presence of Presence pretty soon after. Presence is like CI lite and really fixes the problems that CI nerf left. Chaos damage is so low in endgame maps that Presences chaos res almost alone removes the danger. Stun immunity and EHP (HP + ES) boost also work very well for the build.

Some occultists in league are pushing over 13k+ EHP in league with no legacy gear. They have however very good gear, no Necro Aegis and most likely dropped 1-2 jewel sockets so they are trading some damage to tankiness. After 11-12k EHP I received reports that Minotaur burrow can't 1 shot anymore.

I don't recommend going for CI unless you have excellent legacy gear in standard or some very specific reason to.

For chayula +1 curse is still best as you can change flesh offering to maybe enfeeble and if you take "Whispers of Doom" you can chance Desecrate to Flammability and quad curse with 2x blasphemy and 2x curse on storm burst curses. Storm Burst doesn't have to hit to curse, so you can just point and click for 1 sec and it curses area.

Other good corrupts are :
- +(2 to 4)% to Chaos Resistance
- (2 to 5)% increased Movement Speed
- +1 Maximum Frenzy Charge
- Minions deal (15 to 20)% increased Damage
- (-17 to -24) Physical Damage taken from Attacks
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hi!

I don't have a char started for this but I remember a few leagues ago I wanted to play it but I was dirt poor, delayed and never got to play it.

Anyway, I currently have some currency saved up and can sell some items to get more (maybe +- 9ex available, not much but enough to get started).

I'm wondering on the Ele vs Necro build, I kinda like the idea of having more Golems to work with (especially the immunity to shock/ignite and freeze) but I don't want to regret the choice, I've read the guide a few times but quickly what are the pros and cons of going :

-Necro
-Ele (6G, 3S, 1AG)
-Ele (6G (4F, 1L, 1I), 2S, 1AG)

"
Anakhon wrote:
I think I misread older posts, so apologies for my previous post, even if i didn't meant to be rude or anything.
FYI, when I said "golementalist vs golemancer" I meant "golem(elem)entalist vs golem(necrom)ancer", not as "golemancer as someone who use golems" since even a scion can be a good golemancer (maybe not the best / more efficient, but doesn't mean it's bad).

I won't argue with you on what you said, as that subject has already been debated, and I don't want to add more posts on this :)

Ty for good maners ) Ye i too didn't want to abuse anyone, just i didn't understand joke ) i tried to find golemancer and find.... hybrid necromancer with ES vs HP boost. I sometimes do too rude to someone who do lie in theme (like 5m+ dps or complete guide(not build) to golemancy...). Sorry for my rudness)
Hey all! I hope this link will help you- it is calculator of golems. Just to elementalsit or necromancer but still good. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13uktNRco2Ic4V-H6iVGM4N2ZDf7gm0SX9IrCD8rYN7Q/edit#gid=0 (creator-Skylik)
"
jakepbrown wrote:
"
hahaha golementalist. not really, golemancer is someone who use golems. who really bufs them. ok, let me say bonuses from elementalist to golems. +2 golems (WOW) and.... 20% increased golem damage for each golem it is 140% for 7 golems. for example, 10(!!!) primordial harmony give you 200% and for each variant *2. but yah you can say it is golemancer. ah no you cant- using spectres doing this build hybrid. or we can say life base golemancer made by Torching Atlas guy)) but he said it is hybrid. and yes. truly in this build NO guide how to work with golems. BROmancer show how to works with BROs (golems) and it not depends from ascendancy. He just tell GUIDE to GOLEMANCY. no to his build only

Do you have any point in being here on this thread bashing it? If you don't like it, don't read it and just go elsewhere, it is as simple as that.

nah i said 1 time. Yah, i repeated to another. Please read older posts.And yes, my new post.(Mika2Salo-pls dooon't answer on these messages too ) im no longer talking about this after 1 time)
"
Vorret wrote:
Hi!

I don't have a char started for this but I remember a few leagues ago I wanted to play it but I was dirt poor, delayed and never got to play it.

Anyway, I currently have some currency saved up and can sell some items to get more (maybe +- 9ex available, not much but enough to get started).

I'm wondering on the Ele vs Necro build, I kinda like the idea of having more Golems to work with (especially the immunity to shock/ignite and freeze) but I don't want to regret the choice, I've read the guide a few times but quickly what are the pros and cons of going :

-Necro
-Ele (6G, 3S, 1AG)
-Ele (6G (4F, 1L, 1I), 2S, 1AG)

im hoping file will help you. )
File?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info