[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
hey man great build :) did my first ever deathless shaper with it haha
i did go with rathpith globe and bone offering instead for 60/75 block, turns out even his bullet hell attack can be blocked. Even without flesh offering, he went down incredibly fast.
but i'm sure for mapping victario's with NA will be faster

Thanks for support ^^

Max block is pretty fun to use. You lose quite a bit of minion damage, but don't have to kite as much consecutive attacks.

"
hi, what if u end up with a 21/20 bone offering, do u use it and upgrade cwdt and ids to lvl 21/20 aswell?

"
IDS doesn't have to be upgraded; Support gems link to the active skill, not CwDT, so their levels don't matter.

You can use 21/20 Bone Offering, but it's only 1% extra Spell Block Chance and 50 HP on Block, and it only works with a Lv 21 CwDT, which costs almost 1ex right now (not sure if correctly priced or just due to low supply). Regardless, it's not worth it, unless you already have one.

Hello :)

I would not upgrade Offerings myself as the CWDT costs extra and the 0,5-1% extra block is pretty minimal. If you got everything else already min-maxed, it may be woerth it.

"
Thanks for the info, I'll check these videos for HoGm later on and try to run it. So far any map t1-16 is easy mode, I either dodge well or let golems do the job.

Still lvl80 but did most of corrupted rare red maps and have to yet 20/20 and 21/20 gems.

Hi :)

Gm is very special map. It's pretty much only map where Enemies can kill Golems extremely easy, with both Necro and Elementalist. All immortal minions help in that map, and It would be fun to try the new harbinger minions there but don't have access to them in standanrd.

I would try gm when 90+ and only after leveling up as its extrely rippy map
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Soooooo gut buil. But any sens to use HH while maping?
"
kisiel15 wrote:
Soooooo gut buil. But any sens to use HH while maping?

If you can afford to drop your belt, for sure.

The minions do not benefit from many of the buffs, but they do benefit from any Auras you get. Your golems would have to be really strong though; there's isn't much point having to stop every so often to wait for them to kill stuff, even though you're moving so quickly.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Oct 11, 2017, 2:46:03 PM
is there any point to getting spectral spirits daggers if I don't plan to do hall of grandmasters?
What do you think about the United in Dream Sword? Any possible Case to use this?

40% increased Accuracy Rating
-----------------------------
Grants level 15 Envy Skill
Minions deal (30-40)% increased Damage
Minions have +29% to Chaos Resistance
Minions have 60% chance to Poison Enemies on Hit
Minions Leech 5% of Damage as Life against Poisoned Enemies
Thanks Mika
Put down Shaper today. First try and only one death.
Cheers!
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
What do you think about the United in Dream Sword? Any possible Case to use this?

40% increased Accuracy Rating
-----------------------------
Grants level 15 Envy Skill
Minions deal (30-40)% increased Damage
Minions have +29% to Chaos Resistance
Minions have 60% chance to Poison Enemies on Hit
Minions Leech 5% of Damage as Life against Poisoned Enemies

You can try to use it, but that's really a totally different build.

The strength of this build comes from the really strong 6L Golems buffed with Charges from Victario's Charity. Is the loss of those charges and an extra 6L golem worth it? Not at all for this build. Also, we don't scale Poison or Chaos damage much, if at all.

If you really want to use this unique, I suggest taking a look at other minion builds, such as SRS or Zombies, that use other 2H uniques such as Chober Chaber, Queen's Decree, Femurs of the Saints.

Of course, you can still make use of the other parts of this build, such as the really strong Temporal Chains combo.
Last edited by thsscapii on Oct 12, 2017, 8:22:59 AM
Guys what is better choice: +2 loyal skin or +1 infernal mantle with +30% fire damage? Or +30 do not effect on minions?
Last edited by ThePyrrhonist on Oct 12, 2017, 3:05:27 PM
"
ThePyrrhonist wrote:
Guys what is better choice: +2 loyal skin or +1 infernal mantle with +30% fire damage?

The fire damage only applies to you so no benefit to the golems.
"
ThePyrrhonist wrote:
Guys what is better choice: +2 loyal skin or +1 infernal mantle with +30% fire damage? Or +30 do not effect on minions?

They're both good. Put it into PoB for your character to see which one is better for you. I'd recommend SotL since it doesn't have the low mana downside. Infernal Mantle's +30% Fire Damage does nothing for Minions.
Last edited by thsscapii on Oct 12, 2017, 3:14:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info