[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

instead of animated guardian - empower - minion life - melee splash

i put ball lightning - gmp - curse on hit - ele weakness

and i change animated guardian - fortify - minion life
what do you think?

maybe even change out guardian for raise zombies?
Last edited by tinfat on Sep 25, 2017, 7:14:35 PM
"
Brummbär88 wrote:

There is no Legacy Rumi's available in Harbringer League so far ...

Well, some other thing, i wanted to test this SR set up instead of AG -
i never dealed with channeling, so i ask myself, shall i just stand there and cast SR ?
how shall dat help if the boss can hit me while not kiting, i dont get the idea behind this set-up
and the worst of all - standing still to get -24% res ? 24 !?!??
I'm getting 50 from EE and 45 from Flammability, so ... well 24 .....
First thought is, dude, dat's just not worth it, still, i have to try dat now ^^

This is really only viable for bosses that can't easily kill you. The main DPS increase doesn't come from just -24 Fire Res, but from the linked Cast while Channeling > Desecrate > Flesh Offering. We're only using Scorching Ray because it's the best Channeling Spell to use for that bonus Fire Res reduction.

"
tinfat wrote:
instead of animated guardian - empower - minion life - melee splash

i put ball lightning - gmp - curse on hit - ele weakness

and i change animated guardian - fortify - minion life
what do you think?

maybe even change out guardian for raise zombies?

You can certainly place Curses on Ball Lightning. This build recommends AG in boots for the +1 to Levels, but if you're not going to do that, changing it up like this looks fine.

Not too sure about the Zombies though. I believe your golems would be much more tanky than your zombies anyway, and this build doesn't take as many +1 to Maximum Zombies as other Necromancers. Zombies work better with Spectres, as they also tank for Spectres, and a lot of passives/uniques that give +1 to Maximum Spectres also give +1 to Maximum Zombies.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Sep 25, 2017, 8:42:29 PM
How much does the Presence of Chayula help the build? I was looking to get one but it's currently pretty expensive and I didn't want to pay 4-5 exalted orbs for a minor upgrade.
"
Askani127 wrote:
How much does the Presence of Chayula help the build? I was looking to get one but it's currently pretty expensive and I didn't want to pay 4-5 exalted orbs for a minor upgrade.

TBH, not as much as other hybrid/ES builds, except at endgame bosses. It's still very helpful if you get one at a decent price, but it's not going to be as powerful compared to using it in a LowLife or CI build.

Because Stun "chance" is based on your maximum Life, we get stunned more often than Life builds, but we do get a 50% chance to avoid Stun as we have ES. Other non-Life builds, such as CI, use Skyforth so that their Stun immunity is based on Mana instead. For us, the only real danger is getting chain stunned. However, due to our high Block chance and powerful Temporal Chains, this is very unlikely to happen.

That said, I would recommend upgrading if you have the funds to do so, or if you plan to farm really high-tier maps. Otherwise, any amulet for 1 exalt or less will also be really good--you can even consider getting one with +1 Additional Curse.
Last edited by thsscapii on Sep 25, 2017, 11:42:53 PM
"
mika2salo wrote:

Updated guides block chances to reflect only non-legacy Rumis and removed Legacy Rumi's from gear completely.

Only legacy items that remain are my rings as I have sold all my non-legacy ones and need to craft new ones to link them to build.

Thank you for you job! Best wishes ^^,)
for jewels i'm running anima, might, 2x harmony, and two jewels atm w/minion deals increased damage + increased max energy shield. the plan is to keep stacking more of these rare jewels instead of using more harmonies, what do you think?

how do i craft increase percentage max energy shield on rings like yours?

When using Victario's Charity do I have to use Necromantic Aegis for my minions to get the charges? If i don't use Necromantic Aegis then I have to kill for them to get charges?
Last edited by tinfat on Sep 26, 2017, 6:14:20 AM
"
tinfat wrote:

When using Victario's Charity do I have to use Necromantic Aegis for my minions to get the charges? If i don't use Necromantic Aegis then I have to kill for them to get charges?

If you don't use necromantic aegis then YOU have to do the hits & kills to proc the 2 charge giving powers of the shield.

Using necromantic aegis allows your minions to do the hits & killings for them to give them out to everyone, yourself included. A far better scenario for this particular build.
"
tinfat wrote:
for jewels i'm running anima, might, 2x harmony, and two jewels atm w/minion deals increased damage + increased max energy shield. the plan is to keep stacking more of these rare jewels instead of using more harmonies, what do you think?

how do i craft increase percentage max energy shield on rings like yours?

You can stack more rare Jewels, but I would recommend also having 2x Minion All Resist jewels, to cap their resists, especially if you're not gonna stack more than 2x Harmonies. Also, you can always switch out the jewels for more Harmonies for harder bosses.

Those are legacy crafts only available from other players in Standard. I believe Mika said the rings would be updated once all the gear is adjusted for leagues (as was recently done with Rumi's Concoction flask).

For this build, yes, you need Necromantic Aegis. It's what buffs them so much that we can use Bone Offering instead of Flesh Offering and they're still doing so much damage.
Last edited by thsscapii on Sep 26, 2017, 6:36:50 AM
Hey Mika, 2 questions about the Sovereignty cluster if you please.

Since you really only cast a totem in this build, I was curious why you pick up the 2 4% reserved mana reductions to get to Sovereignty instead of getting there with only 1 point by getting the 6% increased non curse aura effect.

I"m 80ish now and having absolutely no mana issues and personally was thinking about the increased energy shield that 6% would provide from discipline rather than freeing up more mana I don't need. But I'm thinking you've run across this idea already and maybe had a reason for that route?

Second question, I know you've tested all this stuff and have assured me on another curse point last week, but I do a lot of research (reading mostly, not sure how to test in game without target dummies) and have some conflicting reports on whether the lead-in node for this cluster (20% increased area of effect of aura skills) works with the Blasphemy Temporal Chains setup?

I can see it increasing the range that golems/minions would get discipline but if that's all it's there for they might be ok without it occasionally (my minions are usually always on top of me anyhow) and there's still other energy shield nodes, or even health%, lying about that would more easily buff the Witch's survivability instead.

Thoughts?
Hello

Would like to try this build but I wonder if I should be elementalist or necromancer if my aim is to make it a MF with bisco etc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info