[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Hey, does someone noticed that golem life was shown incorrect? Yesterday, i swear, my lvl 23 Golems had only 11,5k life. Minion Life gem did nothing to them and i complained about my weak golems. Today, they have over 23k life...

The patch that was launched today contain a bug correction. Now, looks life the golem's life value is correct.
haha lv 60 around using golem haha
feel kind of shit

░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
Holydr4gon wrote:
Someone tried to use Arc instead of Ball Lightning?
Does it work?

"
That's my default - Spell totem - Arc - Culling strike.

Make sure it's leveled.

-Wonderful

"
Definitely works. Using it with Culling Strike (as Timmeh519 does) seems to be the best choice of support gem. That, with the chance to Shock, increases effective DPS quite a bit. I've also used Arctic Breath (for chilled ground) for even more Slow, but that's a bit of an overkill.

The downside is that these gems scale with level (Arc = more Chains, Arctic Breath = longer duration), so you might have mana issues if you decide to run an extra Aura or use Infernal Mantle.

That said, I only had issues below lv 80. This downside becomes negligible above 85, as you can easily get % Reduced Mana Reserved or % Increased Maximum Mana from the tree (on the way to Jewel sockets) no problem.

Hey :)

Arc and ball lightning both work great. Arc doesn't eat as much fps, but affects less monsters. Ball lightning has huge cover but can drop fps.

Arctic breath is fun but kinda over-kill on most cases ^^

"
I know you're doing a great job replying to people with golem questions, etc. but I just wanted to clarify for anyone else reading...

Ele focus is ALWAYS gonna be a better choice here than the pen. Golems have an almost non-existent chance to crit/ignite. Additionally, with spell echo only the 2nd hit could even stand that chance. A 10% more multiplier is going to kill way more things in one shot than any scenario with fire pen. The damage curve is just a more multiplier, whereas Ele focus is a higher multiplier at all levels.

I read that you're rebuilding the tree around skin of the loyal over infernal. Thank you! As you pointed out before, the leadership node is too powerful to pass with it's boost to the temp chains radius. However without infernal, influence and Sovereignty can be ditched (they provide almost no value, besides keeping our reserved mana to infernal-comfortable levels). That's a whopping 7 free points to spend! (You'll have to work out the best life/ES nodes to use em).

Aside from all that, infernal is still a terrible choice. Outside of ES, it has 4 good traits, and one detrimental one. And of those 4 traits, only ONE does anything for us! (+1 fire gems)

Just a couple things to adjust, but I feel these are pretty key points.

Thanks a ton for all the replies and effort! If everyone put this kind of detail and care into their guides, we'd see a lot more POE players on the right path.

Hey and thanks for support! ^^

Actually with Power charges Golems chance to crit and therefore ignite is about 35% which is pretty high.

Skin has been requested for some time and I decided to do it for the build followers ;) Final skill tree is out and leveling guide is now updated if want to check it out. I actually made lot of changes you recommended in your message.

legacy Infernal Mantle with +1 corrupt is actually still great. If you can get access to optimal rings with legacy Elreon ES mods, you can probably break 11-12k EHP near level 100. This however affects about 1% of players so I'm adding legacy Infernal Mantle to special section of the guide.

"
Hey, does someone noticed that golem life was shown incorrect? Yesterday, i swear, my lvl 23 Golems had only 11,5k life. Minion Life gem did nothing to them and i complained about my weak golems. Today, they have over 23k life...

"
The patch that was launched today contain a bug correction. Now, looks life the golem's life value is correct.

Hello!

Finally GGG fixed the bug \o/

It wasn't game-breaking but sure annoying.

"
feel kind of shit

Hi :)

What do you mean?
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 15, 2017, 12:55:44 PM
"
pro2017 wrote:
feel kind of shit

doing it wrong? with Anima jewel, as soon as you get 38 to use flame golem, the rest of leveling is a breeze, not to mention Clayshaper at 41. I mean...what? lol
The prices goes to the roof unfortunately, really thinking about actually, to revive my last season golemancer to save some money ... sure won't be season and all those crappy bank tabs fill out my inventory annoy me a lot, but the last season golemancer is still lvl 75 with anima stone, primordial might, 2 harmonies and skin of the loyal ...

Even than: presence of chayula is really cheaper in standard mode ...
Hello. What do you thing about Culling Strike gem instead of GMP (with spell totem and ball lightning) in the last phase of shaper? It will help kill him faster?
there is none 3b2r1g skin of loyal in poe trade

how can i get it?
I dont understand some changes on the build.
Is Coldhearted Calculation really needed? If you dont want 11 jewelels, you could simply not use the jewel down right. You Need 5 Points for it and most are Dexterity. You could simply not skill Coldhearted Calculation, go for the int node on the right and take the Jewel Slot there instead of the other one and maximize some energy shield nodes.
I wouldn't say it is perfect, for builds with high ES items like legacy Mantle, but I kinda not see a better way:

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQ0ACTMAAIPfiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUKcrfRhr20yz0B_v6yL0bAuTJ--I-TfXz0mxf8bBxVhaUilV4BGWBx6VLvDVSVEOSL6KoS_K07QMRnGwd4MJsZAtqL6A6roNfFfJKPqYrYLH-egYVkGHtz7-Cti9g8w8LYNfuJMc3I8a6-4y0UVHiECmrJAzwGYEs6IA8B9o8qcIj0aboRhqOVJYB_fXzLyqxIVg0_uofVqRaqxR-80WHxgdFPrSZp5yD5RvZlS3MYx2Fm_jauGIHar-SRcvTbmESFxrw20YPL0nZOdV1oCkNbnsikQEKwoRL-OEG8jP3fGK62MdT0Njms-bir5PSI4N4hUnjLHsg9OPAAAAAAA=

I have 10,6k EHP on the league. I have 10 Jewels this way. 4 Harmony 4 Rare and Anima + Might
Last edited by Nemesis87 on Sep 15, 2017, 5:09:14 PM
Hi there, i'm super intrigued and about to try gearing this up but had a couple questions:

1) Why spell totem + arc instead of manually casting and linking to COH with temp chains / other curse? It's pretty easy to find time to do that and you don't need to worry about aura range.

2) The only curse I see in the linked gems section is temp chains. So why pick up the +1 curse wheel? The animate guardian curse is its own and should still work I think?

This would take some gem reallocating but I figure it could allow for a shield charge + FA + fortify set up and just ask that you manually cast bone offering. Speaking of which, why not use flesh offering for the DPS boost and personal QOL for the movespeed?

Thanks again.
@atolleso: animate guardians curse will overwrite your own temp chaines if you don't have wispers of doom ...

And spell totem is because you can put it down and run around instead of stop and cast ... additional golems will move/attack the point where the spell totem attack ... so you can direct your golems a little bit.

BTW does anyone still also has so much bad luck in finding the lower left trial? (griefing)

I am actual lvl 87 and haven't found it, a friend of mine has one char @ lvl 89 and one at lvl 86 and still no griefing trial ... he stopped playing PoE now and will wait for next season to play again ... as both of his chars will need the last 2 ascendacy points ... my char (frostbolt totem) don't need it really much ...

Last edited by Mydgard6 on Sep 15, 2017, 6:09:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info