[Xbox Ver. 2.5] non crit, ethical dipping, tri-elemental rare bow wielding RAT templar

Hello

Cheese bosses with your RAT, clear all easy content and clear all 6 portals in not so easy content.

There's a reason Fire/Cold/Lightning Pen is used in every elemental build and Inquisitor with its "crits ignore elemental resistances" is seen as one of the better Ascendancies. It's a nice stat and it's a nice stat we want for this build.

We can't sacrifice 2-3 support gem slots and we can't go crit Inquisitor because meta Ascendancies do not receive pity discounts when trading. We're sticking to a 4-link Hierophant and saving $$$ on Orb of Fusing.

20% ele pen to your main attack setup for a pseudo 5-link.

Essence of Horror craft the helmet and now you have yourself a 6-link!

Your friends might tell you that they're rocking 37% pen from their gem and that 20% simply isn't going to do it for you.

BAM! 10% ele pen boot enchant cuz we're not doing the killing, the totems get all the blame.

Equipment

Buy the best tri-ele bow you can afford. Try to sneak in that Thicket Bows are worth picking up in the chat of big twitch.tv streamers to increase supply and lower prices.

With no double dipping or crit we have to go for whatever tricks are left and squeeze out as much damage as possible. Wrath/Anger is the majority of our damage and with Empower in those gloves we're giving these auras up to +6 levels / 50% more damage.

Stun Immunity is 100% necessary. You want to be able to place down your totems and run around freely.

A third totem? That's like 1 whole totem of extra damage.

Fill out the rest with good rare items. You want to cap your resistances and hopefully end up with 10k+ ES and a decent amount of DPS.

My Flask Setup

The Sorrow of the Divine or picking up Zealot's Oath on the passive tree and rolling a blue Sulphur Flask is another option.

SELF BUFFED DPS (Ele Overload, Silver Flask, etc)

Videos COMING SOON

soon maybe

* Can run Uber Labyrinth solo before having the last Ascendancy points
* t16 Chimera viable
* 8-mod Corrupted t16 Chimera not even close to viable
* Keep totems away from chill and freeze for optimal performance

Thank you. Please do not look up 'Flameblast Totems'. There's nothing ethical about the dipping in that build.
Last edited by Redoxe on Jan 30, 2017, 8:06:15 AM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 6:37:20 AM

* 2 player Uul-Netol viable

Spoiler
RIP dandan88 lvl 89 SRS summoner
Last edited by Redoxe on Jan 30, 2017, 6:18:56 PM
Videos please
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
Videos please

Oops
I don't see this character on your profile.
Making a 2.5 build 'xbox 2.5' seems premature and comical, simply because we know the xbox version will not arrive until later this year (when it most certainly will no longer be patch 2.5).

It would be equivalent of me naming a build '3ds 2.5 flameblast totems' etc. if you're doing it to be sarcastic, then the humor was lost on me due to insufficient delivery. Make it funnier perhaps.

Or else you were serious. And then it's just depressingly pandering.

*edit*
I want to add that a lot of the rest of the build was quite funny. Good job there.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on Jan 31, 2017, 5:54:30 PM
"
enemymigs wrote:
I don't see this character on your profile.

I deleted it so that I could re-use the name.

"
Kwitch wrote:
*edit*
I want to add that a lot of the rest of the build was quite funny. Good job there.

ty
Last edited by Redoxe on Jan 31, 2017, 6:58:44 PM
Can it be used as a league starter? :)
"
watercra wrote:
Can it be used as a league starter? :)

It's perfect as a league starter, but so is Flameblast totem which is just as gear independent. We do have 0 mana problems, 3 totems instead of 2, quicker totem placement, no need to worry about ignite immune enemies, and a big win/win for party play.

We either double party members damage and they're happy, or we double party members damage and they die to elemental reflect. :^)

When setting yourself up for endgame a tip I have for you is to buy the pre-enchanted base helmet first and the Essence of Horror after.
Last edited by Redoxe on Feb 16, 2017, 3:05:29 AM
"
It's perfect as a league starter, but so is Flameblast totem which is just as gear independent. We do have 0 mana problems, 3 totems instead of 2, quicker totem placement, no need to worry about ignite immune enemies, and a big win/win for party play.

We either double party members damage and they're happy, or we double party members damage and they die to elemental reflect. :^)

When setting yourself up for endgame a tip I have for you is to buy the pre-enchanted base helmet first and the Essence of Horror after.

Thanks, I might try it on March 3rd then :).

If that's the case, which areas of the tree would you prioritize first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info