[PSA] GGG automatically scans and bans for certain English keywords in your in-game Whisper messages

"
So where the fuck is the proof?

Proof of what? That I "cheated"? There is none, GGG banned me by only looking at chatlogs. (Since macros cant be detected and I've used the same exact macro for a year)

If you wanted proof of accban: http://i.imgur.com/iFHvPBn.jpg
Last edited by tempaccount9999 on Jan 27, 2017, 10:40:07 AM
self admitting you cheat in the chat logs is more than enough proof for them to ban you, they could band you for no reason if they like but since it came from the horses mouth they'll take your word for it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I hope the ban hurt your feelings.

Ban all the punks who can't play the game without assistance.
"
Xaaz23 wrote:
I love how everyone is bashing on the OP for using a macro to press his potions. Just about every stream I have ever looked at has the people doing the same thing. You can't tell me that they can fire off all their potions within a millisecond while moving their character and scratching their head with one hand. Hell, I'm sure half the clowns lecturing the OP do the same thing.

At this point they should just allow the macros and get it over with. They've opted for ridiculous clear speed over any other type of gameplay, may as well just go full shit mode.

Maybe they double sided tape a Popsicle stick to 12345. No macro and one press.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 27, 2017, 10:49:30 AM
holy shit i just realized something

if you pm yourself in-game something, you normally get the same message repeated to yourself, yes?

BUT if you include the words "com", "trade", or "rmt", this doesn't happen. (im sure there are plenty of other words)

maybe this means that messages with those words in them are logged/scanned by GGG?

illuminati confirmed?
"
holy shit i just realized something

if you pm yourself in-game something, you normally get the same message repeated to yourself, yes?

BUT if you include the words "com", "trade", or "rmt", this doesn't happen. (im sure there are plenty of other words)

maybe this means that messages with those words in them are logged/scanned by GGG?

illuminati confirmed?

Why is this a surprise? Does it not MAKE SENSE for them to look closer at messages including words like that? Why wouldn't they flag and log stuff like that??
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Why is this a surprise? Does it not MAKE SENSE for them to look closer at messages including words like that? Why wouldn't they flag and log stuff like that??

Of course it would make sense, but why "trade"? Every other message in global is "poe.trade"

It would also prove that GGG flags messages containing specific words and banning purely by looking at someone's chatlogs, while having literally no proof of any "cheating" happening

"ex" is also a word, maybe its related to anti-spambot?
Last edited by tempaccount9999 on Jan 27, 2017, 11:13:42 AM
"

1. even GGG wouldn't waste time with such dumb shit

2. used same macro for over a year

waste time with dumb shit? A person could spend significant time investigating to see if u seem like ur cheating based on you setting off some kind of automated red flag, or they could just simply ask you if you are cheating, takes 30 seconds. You think spending the time read every chat convo that had red flag words would take less time? Yeah i dunno about that tbh.

Some random dude messaged you and asked how to cheat and you told him you were cheating and how you were doing it lol, well done. Doesnt really matter what the chain of events were, you were sad enough to cheat, stupid enough to admit it to a random player you dont even know and you got banned. Good, serves you right. And your friend bots lol... yeah, I guess people like you attract people like you, hope you all get banned, you deserve it.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"

1. even GGG wouldn't waste time with such dumb shit

2. used same macro for over a year

waste time with dumb shit? A person could spend significant time investigating to see if u seem like ur cheating based on you setting off some kind of automated red flag, or they could just simply ask you if you are cheating, takes 30 seconds. You think spending the time read every chat convo that had red flag words would take less time? Yeah i dunno about that tbh.

Some random dude messaged you and asked how to cheat and you told him you were cheating and how you were doing it lol, well done. Doesnt really matter what the chain of events were, you were sad enough to cheat, stupid enough to admit it to a random player you dont even know and you got banned. Good, serves you right. And your friend bots lol... yeah, I guess people like you attract people like you, hope you all get banned, you deserve it.

so ur saying they either:

1. log all actions done by every player ever

or

2. randomly pose as a "real" player with random gear, challengepoints etc, and randomly whisper random players and just happened to whisper me?

bruh.
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Of course it would make sense, but why "trade"? Every other message in global is "poe.trade"

It would also prove that GGG flags messages containing specific words and banning purely by looking at someone's chatlogs, while having literally no proof of any "cheating" happening

"ex" is also a word, maybe its related to anti-spambot?

Stop complaining. You admitted to cheating in a chat of a online game, you dont deserve any sympathy and you make things worse by talking about it in this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info