[2.6.x] #1 Strongest Blade Vortex Build [ LL 95% Crit Phys NO POISON] [NEW DPS 1.6 Mill !!!+Pics]

And LOL.Assasin howa better then Raider lol
Is this why only He plays this shit Version?

Grats
Last edited by veritaserum on Jan 28, 2017, 8:58:25 AM
"
ThomasHlub wrote:

"You are arguing with a veteran and long time player of the game. He's played way more builds then you ever have. "

-> My Join Date : Feb 18, 2013
Zabsonu : Dec 28, 2015

Believe me i tried some builds.

And btw show me the jewel ->

4% ES
8% Crit Multi
0,5% Base Crit Extra
50% Spell DMG

LoL
"
ThomasHlub wrote:
..blablabla...

Yeah it's a really good move for a "experienced player like Zabosnu" to link HIS build guide in the 2nd post of another Build Guide. That's a real gentleman's move.

Other than that, are you seriously getting the idea behind the build? Even if he gets 95% Crit. Chance with 3 power charges he will still benefit greatly for every extra power charge.
Since as you know, Power Charges give Spell Damage thanks to Void Battery's.

so 4 Points for a Power Charge is understandable.

I wouldn't have reacted to that childish move, "my build is better than bla", but seriously... going full on dps and running around with 7k es is a joke.

Getting all the Damage possible and letting down defensive stats can never be min/maxed in any sense.

Also yeah you can get crit. capped with a Diamond Flask.. but this takes a flask slot well done.
This slot could be filled with a more useful flask, like sin's rebirth?

@Owner of his Thread
Ignore those and their fanboys, i would like to see more explanation / screenies/ gear setup
Let the facts speak for them ;)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 28, 2017, 7:25:35 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
ThomasHlub wrote:
..blablabla...

Yeah it's a really good move for a "experienced player like Zabosnu" to link HIS build guide in the 2nd post of another Build Guide. That's a real gentleman's move.

Other than that, are you seriously getting the idea behind the build? Even if he gets 95% Crit. Chance with 3 power charges he will still benefit greatly for every extra power charge.

I wouldn't have reacted to that childish move, "my build is better than bla", but seriously... going full on dps and running around with 7k es is a joke.

Getting all the Damage possible and letting down defensive stats can never be min/maxed in any sense.

Also yeah you can get crit. capped with a Diamond Flask.. but this takes a flask slot well done.

@Owner of his Thread
Ignore those and their fanboys, i would like to see more explanation / screenies/ gear setup

Zabosnu...

- Clearly uses mirrored items in builds then claims he doesn't
- Doesn't link multiple mirrored items he's using in videos
- Says his crit chance is 100% when it's 76%
- In every build he claims his is the best when his most powerful builds are clearly copies, with almost the exact same skill tree
- Sets account to private so people cannot see his gear
- Account is newer than 95% of the community but he has countless mirrored items?
- Refuses to answer questions about the discrepancies in his builds
- Doesn't post screen shots of buffs or items in dps, only a screen shot of tooltip so we cannot see anything that's contributing
- when community asks why their Dps isn't the same with the same items, he says they're doing something wrong
- He will blatantly go on other people's builds and talk shit when his closet is bursting open.

He will post "10mildps" with literally no investment into calculating his dps. Then when people ask, he'll direct them to his twitch where he'll accept your view, though ignore your questions.

I smell RMT

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Lending my support to OP. This zabosnu dude is rude and shady and constantly making exaggerations without facts or evidence to back them up.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco wrote:
Lending my support to OP. This zabosnu dude is rude and shady and constantly making exaggerations without facts or evidence to back them up.

Seconded.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
ThomasHlub wrote:
..blablabla...

@Owner of his Thread

Well said Toma.
Thanks for 1st construktive opinions. Really tried to to make a build, which has
focus on:

1) Balance on Offence/Defense(High effective life pool, phys+ele dmg mitigation)
2) High Clear Speed
3) Not Using Mirrored Gears
4) Reliabe Leech due High dmg amount combinded with 95% Crit
5) Using NO Chaos or Bleed Mechanics, which will get nerfed for sure.(+some Bosses badly chaos immune)
6) Reflect Safe.
7) Minimum reliable Usage of ALL flasks "3" times(before they are empty) cause we got Flask charge Generation Nerf. 2.5

I will try to explain more facts/ideas about this build next days, although for sure im not sure how to put the "professional" tags like others have in their build guides. I don't even know how to embed pictures i can only link imgur links...

This build is heaviliy focusing on phys+crit. So i use BV with empower lvl4.
Also defensive aura like enfeeble + arctic aura is must to feel good on some bosses or hard map mods.

Feel free to ask question, will will responds to all and proove with pictures.
I will Updates Gear Section and link Ascednacy Notes cause many ppl asked me to do so
My Profile is open, u can see everything there.

Ah and if anyone can advice me better options in Tree PLZ do so, i like hear it, alawys want improove it...
Spent so so so many regrets till now ....

Greets.

Last edited by veritaserum on Jan 29, 2017, 12:40:58 PM
Updated Thread, added more details.
Ah here look at our Paper ToolTip DPS warrior "Unchained"->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrFa5XVJnk4
And look urslef about his Min/Max.
LOL
Last edited by veritaserum on Jan 29, 2017, 1:25:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info