[2.5.2]CI HoWa BladeFlurry(72,000+ Tool-Tip), CRIT, Uber/Shaper/Guardian Deletion (Video Guide)

Is this build good for HC? I was being told i should play HOWA instead of this this build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1775250

Becuz HOWA have better sustain and damage i mean lvl 53 so i can respec but i wanna know if its worth and this thread have only 9 posts and this is the only HOWA build i can find for shadow
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Is this build good for HC? I was being told i should play HOWA instead of this this build

Becuz HOWA have better sustain and damage i mean lvl 53 so i can respec but i wanna know if its worth and this thread have only 9 posts and this is the only HOWA build i can find for shadow

I can't say much about the build that you have linked but I wouldn't say that HoWa has a better sustained damage when compared to a Scourge claw BF. My main build is a BF dual wield scourge claw build, and that by far has a lot more damage and is more versatile (can be modified to deal with both physical and elemental reflect).

The main problem that I can see with playing this HoWa build in HC is dealing with reflect. I would not recommend this for HC. You can try to use something like the unique ring Sibyl's Lament which has the following property "30% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken." Even with this ring you would still have issues with reflect.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jan 31, 2017, 9:48:00 AM
So, I see that you've not only continued to dodge questions on your inept decision making with regards to removing lightning pen from your recommended links but you've also deleted my comment on your original HoWA BF video on YouTube. Fortunately, I could see that coming so I've already taken a screenshot as proof (already shown on the page before).

[Removed by Support]

"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Nope this build is not good for HC. It's not good for SC either for that matter. 8k ES, 800+ INT (on a build which is supposed to stack INT and where the majority of HoWA payers achieve >1.1k INT), no stun immunity and only 38% Lightning res in merciless on the example he provides to achieve 72k tooltip warrior dps is absolutely laughable.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Sarah on Feb 7, 2017, 5:12:42 PM
I think Invalesco makes good points here and it's unfortunate that OP isn't defending his arguments. Anyway, it's obvious this build is more cute than anything, the synergies are there, but you end up sacrificing too much to still be sub-par compared to other builds that can take off much more easily.
IGN: Interloper
"
Infiltrator wrote:
I think Invalesco makes good points here and it's unfortunate that OP isn't defending his arguments. Anyway, it's obvious this build is more cute than anything, the synergies are there, but you end up sacrificing too much to still be sub-par compared to other builds that can take off much more easily.

I don't have time to entertain ill-intentioned drama validation-seeking posts. Especially when a lot of their assumptions are incorrect.

However, I am more than happy to discuss and help others with this build.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I debated you over global warming issue. You have very poor listening skills and heavy/linear mind. You are really bad at debates since most of information you present is based on obscure statistics and misunderstanding of core mechanics.

What i find most ridicules is that you promote brain dead builds that cost tons of currency but are not at all well-rounded whilst calling them HC viable. Anyone can stack up damage after 30 days of 24/7 Shaped dunes/ strand farm.

Lets talk about survivability. Scourge build is fucking glass cannon build that is designed to farm shaper! You've must have died million times playing that build (6-8k ES with no phy damage reduction and wears Abyssus). Your HOWA build is glass cannon that is designed to farm shaper. I would bet my fucking life that you cant do 30 shaped strand maps without dying. Not only that but you cant even alchemy your maps without losing chaos orbs for rerolling for perfect mods. Your builds are noob trap that have all the negative consequences for new players, making them wanna quit the game.

When i saw your howa raider i instantly made hp non-crit version. 75% dodge for spells buddy! 60 % evasion 70% dodge for attack. less than 5 k hp and its still faster than your fucking assassin.
So when you state " assassin has more damage" as main reason why that class is better than raider tells me your not that smart. Movement speed (aka attacks speed on whirling blades) counts as effective dps, since i would do my damage faster on each of minion groups throughout the map than you could ever do with assassin. Now use that Vinktar on 8k ES assassin and make compilation of deaths( i doubt it will take long to do that)
Speed is what counts the most if you are new player and in need of currency and not your fucking dps tool.

I really don't know who can take you seriously amidst all that " my friends, my friends" brainless autopilot spam.
And now you say you don't have time to debate someone because his point of view defers from yours ? Pathetic!

"
"
Infiltrator wrote:

I don't have time to entertain ill-intentioned drama validation-seeking posts. Especially when a lot of their assumptions are incorrect.

However, I am more than happy to discuss and help others with this build.

I am curious that you find my efforts to shed light on and bring transparency to your claims as "ill-intentioned". If anything, I believe that they are well-intentioned for everyone in general as they help everyone to work out how you get your DPS figures as well as the reasoning behind your taking out lightning penetration.

They will only strike you as being ill-intentioned if you truly have something to hide (like the way you keep your profile hidden perhaps?) and if you truly seek to deceive your viewerbase, wielding "tooltip DPS numbers" like some sort of e-peen without taking into account actual effective dps during actual gameplay.

"
Especially when a lot of their assumptions are incorrect.

Oh really? Please enlighten me as to what assumptions are incorrect so that I can proceed to correct them and my calculations accordingly, which I would be more than glad to do so. My so-called "assumptions" are based on the calculations from Path of Building, which experience has taught me is 99.5% accurate. I will even provide the relevant codes and screenshots when I get back home later so others can verify and replicate for themselves the relevant findings.

The fact of the matter is: you only wish to gain fame for yourself by wielding unrealistic/non-optimal tooltip dps numbers as some sort of e-peen. You have no real desire to "help" newer players. You just wish to gain validation from them as you continue deceiving those who have not yet grasped core game mechanics.

If I am wrong, then prove me wrong.
1. Which of my assumptions are incorrect?
2. Why do you continue deceiving your viewerbase by insisting that having lightning penetration out is better than having lightning penetration in when my calculations prove otherwise?
3. If my calculations are wrong, then prove it.

You were obviously confident enough in your ability and cocky enough to put others down in their build threads, especially with your childish replies in the second link provided:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1822155
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1825163

[Removed by Support]

I will avoid being as harsh as Malamojapruskisatelitu. But his post kinda sums it all up really.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Sarah on Feb 7, 2017, 5:05:08 PM
"
I would bet my fucking life that you cant do 30 shaped strand maps without dying.

you gotta be careful with such words
you know, abyssus can be replaced with a hubris in one click
some more clicks(like 3), even without respeccing points, and you're 100% single-reflect proof, and still do a lot of damage, more than enough for strand

and there goes your life.

GGG, CYCLONE&BERSERKER BUFF WHEN??
What tree did u use for the 2nd video? You had 8.4k ES in the first video and 8k ES in the second. Which ES nodes did u remove and what dps nodes did u put points in?
"
OtakuFreak wrote:
What tree did u use for the 2nd video? You had 8.4k ES in the first video and 8k ES in the second. Which ES nodes did u remove and what dps nodes did u put points in?

I have dropped the 30 STR node at the bottom and picked up Crackling Speed, I've updated the tree link. The main reason why the ES dropped is probably due to the belt swap (new belt has less flat ES). You can actually get a much better belt than what I have, it's what I had at the time for testing purposes.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Feb 3, 2017, 1:10:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info