New Microtransactions!

"
Andrew676 wrote:
Infernal Character Effect
Arctic Character Effect
Stormcall Character Effect

GGG what are you doing us, please stop?? :D

Precisely, in my opinion, I see a lack of creativity and unattractiveness if all MTX for this category only revolves around the shape of a sphere.

It's getting old and tired; remove the sphere to return its unique appeal. Many thanks.٩( ᐛ )و
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
Andrew676 wrote:
Infernal Character Effect
Arctic Character Effect
Stormcall Character Effect

GGG what are you doing us, please stop?? :D

Precisely, in my opinion, I see a lack of creativity and unattractiveness if all MTX for this category only revolves around the shape of a sphere.

It's getting old and tired; remove the sphere to return its unique appeal. Many thanks.٩( ᐛ )و

I like them...

...I'm sorry, I will retreat to my corner of shame. ._.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I would buy the Fireball mtx thingy without the stupid looking HAND you added same goes for the Frostball one without the stupid icecrystal that looks like its attached with superglue. xD

No but seriously all I see lately is reskined stuff did you burn too much cash on the Xbox release or why are you trying to sell the same mtx like 5 time's with different attachments on them?

I mean OrangeBall (Hand attachment) WhiteBall (Crystal attachment) all of those look like cheap clone's of the first Ballmtx (Forcefield Discipline).

And yes I would still buy them without the added shinanigans cause a Forcefield looks dope and having different color options is nice.
Last edited by FRANKENSTEINxDR on Jan 24, 2017, 5:47:08 AM
ah there's the next scam, probly $$$ to make a playstation version behind our backs now...

IGN: Bluntexile
First one is ridiculous xD
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
GGG, you might want to take those down and polish for another two weeks or start from scratch. Or unless it's a test what sort of crap you can get away with.
Thought I had given you guys enough $.
Might buy 1-2 of these for next league though.
Banner doesn't fit my style but the rest are fantastic.
Awesome but when you guys gonna fix the problems that the game still has?....
I'm sorry but I won't give you money for your Xbox release.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Lol the important part of the update is the fixes to DX11 and the announcement thread is about more freaking MTX. Way to show your priorities GGG
Now where's the shadows off option?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info