New Microtransactions!

they fucking suck
I aggree the hand actually looks really stupid
TBH those are pretty lame. Flaming hand? WTF?

Dragon banner wings..ok. Cool for showing off new phys. engine. I guess. New capes would be cooler.

Hood is meh. TS is actually usefull for people who don't like bright effects. I like gloom heralds for the same reason.

How about some MTX for gems that don't have any..like Sweep for instance.
Last edited by Chayman on Jan 24, 2017, 4:20:59 PM
"
Chayman wrote:
How about some MTX for gems that don't have any..like Sweep for instance.

Agreed. Elemental Hit is another, considering it's so anti-meta.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I bought the Tornado Shot mtx because I've been wanting one for a while now!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
+++ "I aggree the hand actually looks really stupid"

come on GGG think BIG
"
PhillipJokar2 wrote:
Celestial hood and ebony TS are good. Other two are overpriced especially for how they look.

Yep
Only if you promise my money goes to the xbox one version development kappa
Last edited by Arctic47 on Jan 24, 2017, 10:45:09 PM
These new Microtransactions are decent.

I'm VERY surprised that the thumbs down on YT outnumber the thumbs up so much.

Plus it felt like as soon as the videos went up (they were unlisted at that point) there were a ton of thumbs down already.

As if this was RIGGED voting like what happened at Democrat primaries.

I'll probably get one bubble effect, leaning towards the Ice one right now.

Ebony Tornado Shot looks VERY cool.

Dragon Banner looks good.

The Celestial Hood is very original, might get that one on sale on day.
Last edited by Samwell_Tarly on Jan 25, 2017, 12:21:46 AM
Don't like any of these, again.. well.. I am saving for Mass Effect Andromeda anyway :D

Hand looks more like a glitch than effect. Designer perhaps didn't know when to stop adding stuff. Dragging along not well connected to character.
Character bubbles. Some people like them. But they look pretty cheap - basic sphere model with animated texture, looks like not much effort put into these.

If I had to make bubble and I couldn't convince boss that it is a bad idea then I would make it out of particles. Or at least layered spheres if particles are too expensive then distribute the flame effect across multiple layers. Oh and make it not tied to character's rotation. Lose the hand.
Try to make effects that don't expose basic models on which the textures are rendered on, otherwise it looks cheap. Yet they cost like an average price game.

Also you seem to go out of your way to add random stuff that people don't even want. See how many people ask for a simple cape without stuff attached to it. At least the new back attachment doesn't look sloppy, but still - people just want a simple cape and I am sure it shouldn't take much time to drop a batch of couple dozen capes with various textures and shapes (if you are using transparency on capes - it would be just texture work for shapes, use one model).

Tornado shot one - also could have used some more layers perhaps.

Hood - no comments.
Last edited by Azorien on Jan 25, 2017, 10:39:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info