After taking estrogen for three months!

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Mar 28, 2017, 3:47:39 PM
"
Bars wrote:
You obviously don't care, and that's fine too

If you believed that you wouldn't type that long ass response you just typed.

And I dont care that you dont care about me not caring.

Spoiler
"
Bars wrote:
her
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
"
Sinzeek wrote:
no, but honestly who cares, damn attention whoring.
Attention seeking is different from attention whoring, in much the same way that seeking physical affection is different from literal whoring. Unless you can point to a debasement of character made by the ones seeking and/or granting attention, then it's not attention whoring.

I mean, I get that you think transgenderism is a debasement prima facie, but obviously you haven't sold us on that yet, and probably never will.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 28, 2017, 10:13:42 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I get that you think transgenderism is a debasement

I know it is. And the statistics show it.

which makes my original point true, as you pointed out:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Unless you can point to a debasement of character

"
you haven't sold us on that yet, and probably never will.

idrgaf

"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Lame set of titles you got there.

Stop debasing my screen please.

You reminded me of that awakening supporter title. I got it, and I don't display it. It's just so small...
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Childhood ruined?

Mi scusi.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Second childhood at that. And you know how hard I've worked on this one!

Have a third one.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Anyway, I'd rather see this at the top of off topic than that other circlejerk, so have a bump.

In a better world, normal wouldn't need to be a word when speaking of others. But this world isn't better, so the best we can do is broaden the definition until "abnormal" becomes widely recognised as an insult.

I love Charan posts. Since day one. :)
bump
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 28, 2017, 4:41:31 PM
After smoking for three months!

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 28, 2017, 4:45:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info