Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

You didn't mention guild stash at all in this, I'm assuming it would be turned off.

There should be a way to send SSF gear to the guild stash in the regular league.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
I was thinking to take a break to 3.0 but now.... nope :)

1) all about SSF - all 4/5/6L - yeah, take a while to get 6L armor or weapon
2) playing in HC - oh man, THAT will be challenging to get to 80+
3) get sharper down in SSF ... THAT is the goal to achieve at least for me :)
4)... and many many more fun things when you know that there are others PURE ssf that you can compare with in ladder :)

+100 ggg
Nice addition to the game!
I'm really looking forward for SSF, as this is basically what i do most of the time. But i hope it will be allow for party, but drop will be permanent allocate, cause i don't want to trade item with other player but i do want to play with my friends.
so, this is amazing, i can't say that enough, with that said, expect a nice amount of MTX's purchased by me in the near future ;)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
You didn't mention guild stash at all in this, I'm assuming it would be turned off.

There should be a way to send SSF gear to the guild stash in the regular league.

Just put the item in stash, make a new ssf character. Take the item out of your stash, convert the new lv.1 character to the non-ssf league.
Why so serious?
"
FunFair wrote:
I'm really looking forward for SSF, as this is basically what i do most of the time. But i hope it will be allow for party, but drop will be permanent allocate, cause i don't want to trade item with other player but i do want to play with my friends.

You miss the first S - SOLO Self Found. no Party Self Found league :)
Personally, I enjoy playing with friends (even if I don't do much trading) so I can't see this appealing to me, but I'm glad to see GGG providing support for what seems to be a reasonably popular playstyle. :)
"
FunFair wrote:

Party play makes the game substantially easier, which defeats the whole concept of challenge.
Still waiting on game balance changes....guess that's never going to happen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info