Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

"
GenocYda wrote:
Not sure how to feel about this, I guess there really isn't anything wrong with this feature and some people might find it helpful/fun, however, I always did think that aRPG games were a lot about trading by nature, since there only are limited amount of items that will be useful for certain characters and the chance of finding them on your own seems rather tiny, so without trading it really isn't possible to achieve full efficiency, unless you are extremely lucky and it makes grinding in certain situations rather useless, since you probably will be looking for a certain unique to improve your gear, in which case grinding becomes much less efficient, since most gear will be rendered useless by natures, since you can't trade/change it to something useful.

I guess that maybe I'd say that GGG resources should be applied elsewhere, but the developement of the game seems to be good enough for me to not complain about the speed of updates.

Of course you can't start the league with a build that requires very specific unique items. But when you find some specific items you can decide to create a new char to use them. That's one of the things (with crafting) you enjoy doing in SSF.

Most SSF players don't really care about perfect items, and probably won't achieve very end-game content (t15-16 maps, shaper, uber atziri), but this doesn't matter, they enjoy the game differently.

I played SSF a lot in Diablo 2, I'll enjoy this new league :)
Last edited by AsbelFar on Jan 23, 2017, 2:49:41 AM
let's just not fix trading or game performance so we can play in party without the game freezing every 20 sec instead let's just complicate things and have people play retard mode alone for the game to run ok and without trading coz we don't wanna fix trading, makes no sense instead of fixing problems just add the retard mode to the game, if the game is too easy make the game hard again easy as that...
"
"
Regisan wrote:
Definitely good idea, but IMAO requires some kind of similar technic presented in Perandus league, mean you have a chance to get some needed staff (uniques,orbs etc ) purchased from a vendor or equal, which is much more harder than just getting it from trade chat. Otherwise, the grind will become a real nightmare and ruins all the fun, especially in HC.

When entering SSF, a player must come up with a build plan that relies only upon common items and the skill tree.

For those following build guides requiring specific uniques, etc. the correct place to play is the trading leagues.

Not really, the SSF is ok, at least you have a chance to get this unique, orb or smth (like the Shavronne, for example) more easy (not guaranteed though) than just grind it which is mostly impossible. If no similar to Perandus technique will be presented I really don't know how it will be possible to reach some high objectives.
Last edited by Regisan on Jan 23, 2017, 2:45:16 AM
:D Good!
Finally something I feel well about, gj
Dat damage control.
Oh i really like this, please consider giving all gems to the characters then!
Ciao!
ssfHC = new Master-race HC player^_^

the hardest and most challenging content...

I wonder if HC players will adapt the new league as "the competitive" league over normal HC.

edit: its not possible to RMT in ssf leagues... opop
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Jan 23, 2017, 3:03:54 AM
What they would have to do is put the poe trade included in some npc of the game. Most of the games have a npc of trade. That would be more favorable in the gameplay
Geeze I couldn't think of a mode any more boring than this.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info