Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

"
Master_X_ wrote:
"
neurolergic wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

[li]To be an optional mode. For now there are no incentives for playing other than additional challenge and bragging rights.[/li]

This is the one thing you are 100% wrong about and you said this stupid thing before. No, I do not choose SSF for neither the challenge nor bragging rights.

I choose SSF because your in game trading is shit and I do not want to use third party websites. I want to play the game, not browsing some website all the time to be familiar with the "market" so I do not get scammed.

Otherwise this is a welcome addition, though in my case it comes way too late. I've been around since closed beta, but I got burned out, which I guess is not your fault though. If this came like a year ago I maybe would still be playing PoE.

I hope your next challenge league will be interesting as Breach was a gigantic lackluster.

You still are playing poe my dear, you got currently 8 challenges

Indeed I started the league and played a little. Compared to my time spent in earlier leagues this is nothing.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
First , no increased drops, noooooo

I don't use item filter because it's completely non ergonomic to use ATM, I am waiting for a more completed in game solution, but don't buff the Internal item rarity for SSF.

"
Chris wrote:
We do not want new players to choose

How bad, how bad it is to commence a design with this phrase.

"
Chris wrote:
Despite the addition of this mode, Path of Exile is still designed and intended to be multiplayer with partying and trading.

THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE TO CHANGE, HOW THE FIRST ORBS FOR CRAFTING, ARE WORKING.

You made the first step, the very basic crafting really hard, very expensive, at low level, just to force "" designed and intended to be multiplayer with partying and trading ""

So yes, SSF is hard because it's designed to be hard, very expensive, at low level, that's YOUR WILL.

ORBS OF ALTERATION is your very best tool to force the "" partying and trading "" and the NEMESIS of the Solo Self-Found. Am I Wrong ?

To bring back a more in between design:

Orb of Transmutation should roll and REROLL the First stat

Orb of Alteration should roll and REROLL the Second stat

Orb of Augmentation should roll the numbers of both results obtained by the first two Orbs.

Or just use two Orbs to begin the crafting process and delete Augmentation, replaced by Orb of Scouring, if you want to keep the grinding relevant.

I don't understand why Orb of Scouring cost 4 orb of chance, that's a brick in the wall for SSF, when Scouring should just be ahead of Alteration.

REGAL ORB: Should be a low level currency, not a " WAIT TILL END GAME TO USE or replace it with Augmentation.

Really, do what you want, but by design, you know it, you can't promote SSF with how Orb of Augmentation is working, to force ""designed and intended to be multiplayer with partying and trading"".
"
NoopManU wrote:
"
"
draygourn wrote:
oh an idea.

just make it perma SSF. BUT increase drop rate. I'm sure many will be tempted to play SSF when they can have MORE freedom when crafting items. in current/perma league, most ppl just gathering funds to buy existed items rather than craft a decent one themselves.

or let SSF able to migrate but only naked character. after all, SSF is to have fun and bragging rights, not for economy.

I disagree with increasing drop rates. SSF is fine the way PoE currently is.

In my 2000 hours in game, I have found a total of 8 Exalted orbs across 8 Leagues, 4 T1 uniques and 1 6-link.

The current droprates are not acceptable for SSF IMO.

Pretty similar to what I had, with the exception that I never found a 6link. But I think I found around ~12-15 exalts across the leagues.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
this is like

a) no party no trading Race
b) singleplayer offline game

So NO for me
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Well, honestly i dont see SSF as an option, simply because that would ruïn the game for me, its already hard work to get the currency to buy items that you want and then to decide that you dont want to trade and find it yourselve? that chance is way too low unless the game increases the rarity or quantity of items found that the players get who want to do ssf,
Hello guys.
This is SO awesome. I'll definitely try it out. XD
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
well done GGG!
project pt league ???
"
Chris wrote:
Multiple characters in the same SSF league on your account can share items via the stash. This is progress that you have earned alone, without help from other players.

I am not really, never was, part of SSF community but don't those guys take extra care to use just the items that dropped for the character? In implementation of your league I can see people who are serious about tryharding the ladder making Magic Find/Lab Runner/Prophecy runner(lol) character 1st before making their ladder push character.
ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by passofexhale on Jan 23, 2017, 2:04:09 AM
ohh ya you want feedback here it is, why complicate things when the whole ssf thing started coz of the bad trading sistem and not just improve the trading sistem by adding an ah and if the game is too easy make the game hard again... i don't even know why i bother its clear you wanna make the game casual...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info