**--__The Life of the Exile. Thanks GGG <3

"
Shatters wrote:
How exactly does one go about linking items in the forums. I have never bothered. But my kiwi must be seen!

click the image of your char in the top left while editing your post, chose microtransactions, click on the item you want to link.... and then it wont work :(

*imagine a bronze and silver kwiwi here*

:D

"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche

My first pet... and yeh, almost, almos 99.99% quiting the game :) reached the limit, where i cannot see anything exciting about to play poe.
"
Shatters wrote:
How exactly does one go about linking items in the forums. I have never bothered. But my kiwi must be seen!

When hovering over the item/mtx, press Ctrl+Alt and left click the item. It should post a code in the post area. <3 NOW SHOW ME LA KIWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"
KuraiArashi wrote:
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
I very much regret not getting closed/open beta supporter packs :(

Spoiler
Same here although I lost access to my first account just after closed beta ended because a cousin of mine had figured out my email password and was using it for random shit and I was drunk when I found out about it changed the password and have never been able to remember it. Tried everything to get it back but the email was created around 15 years ago and it was meant to be an account for random crap so I didn't put down proper name and secret questions where BS as well. But anyways I've been around a long time off and of here and there and this is currently the only APRG hack n slash worth playing. (D2 and D1 is still very much worth playing but I have over 20k+ hours into D2 since i started playing it back in 2001 and I get a bit obsessive and overly addicted when i play)

To be perfectly honest unless they do Bind on Account or Bind on Pickup garbage and such like that then I dont think its going to be a problem. There are quite players who play or have played PoE 2k-3k+ hours that would enjoy some self restricted SSF play but with the way PoE RNG is for anyone who doesn't have insane amounts of time to put into the game it would kill the game if they enforced something like that to everyone and GGG is well aware of this. I don't think it would be to far fetched to say that 80% of the players would stop playing PoE completely if they ever did "bind on acquire/bind on account/forced SSF". Proof of that is how popular PoE.trade is.
I mean come on when the site goes down GGG notices a drop in player activity.

Damn, that suck brah... That's happened to me only twice, made sure it never happened again by taking them seriously XD

"
BestiyaLV wrote:

My first pet... and yeh, almost, almos 99.99% quiting the game :) reached the limit, where i cannot see anything exciting about to play poe.

I wish you could put a Jet-pack on your Kiwi so he can fly around with you like a majestic phoenix.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Last edited by Totes_Adorbs on Jan 25, 2017, 4:18:37 PM
1,500 views HYPE!
~Totes Adorbs.
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
"
Shatters wrote:

click the image of your char in the top left while editing your post, chose microtransactions, click on the item you want to link.... and then it wont work :(

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. ty muchly :)

Last edited by Shatters on Jan 26, 2017, 3:00:59 PM
"
Shatters wrote:
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
"
Shatters wrote:

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. ty muchly :)

Oooh, I thought I had to hold CTRL+ALT..... -.- I've been doing it wrong for years.
~Totes Adorbs.
Thanks, that was fun to read. I skipped this thread for a while because the title implies this thread would be about something completely different.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank GGG too for making such a great free-to-play game.

The only complaints I have about this game is about the loot drop rates and it's pay to win.

GGG really put diablo 3 to shame.

I am glad that I quit diablo 3 and play this game instead.

Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jan 28, 2017, 10:23:18 AM
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:

I had an account during Open Beta but was bran new to the game and dident know anything about supporter packs at the time, so I missed out on the best IMO supporter packs to date and I hate not haven them. Also I think the CB pets are so cool and wish I had them as well. Wish they would have never made that stupid promise not to sell older packs, id so buy them all.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:

I had an account during Open Beta but was bran new to the game and dident know anything about supporter packs at the time, so I missed out on the best IMO supporter packs to date and I hate not haven them. Also I think the CB pets are so cool and wish I had them as well. Wish they would have never made that stupid promise not to sell older packs, id so buy them all.

I'm happy bout it XD, Less Kiwi's make my Kiwi that much more adorable.

"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank GGG too for making such a great free-to-play game.

The only complaints I have about this game is about the loot drop rates and it's pay to win.

GGG really put diablo 3 to shame.

I am glad that I quit diablo 3 and play this game instead.

And yea, PoE imho, is Diablo 3. XD (.) Blizzard's is just some poor excuse for a Dungeon Crawler, they slapped the name on, just to get people hyped.
~Totes Adorbs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info