**--__The Life of the Exile. Thanks GGG <3

"
Expugnaturum wrote:
Thank you so much for this post.

<3 you're welcome friend, and thank you for stopping by and spending the time :D
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Don't worry Global, I love you still. <3
~Totes Adorbs.
sup
Hiya Wise!
~Totes Adorbs.
"
Giggity

LOL i love family guy about t same as PoE;) Nice story to read u write down there;) I don't have kiwi tho:( started properly play once prophecy league started. My acc was created way b4 but I've just bumped in to try didn't got far cos D3 RoS was released...(I think) but got burned out and did give try again to PoE and since then I'm hooked;) can't wait for 3.0 ;)
GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
"
Giggity

LOL i love family guy about t same as PoE;) Nice story to read u write down there;) I don't have kiwi tho:( started properly play once prophecy league started. My acc was created way b4 but I've just bumped in to try didn't got far cos D3 RoS was released...(I think) but got burned out and did give try again to PoE and since then I'm hooked;) can't wait for 3.0 ;)
GL&HF

:D Finally someone who caught the reference. Man, Quagmire is just the darndest.

And we're glad to have you back here friend, in the land of good development. ^-^ And thanks so much for the response, and I wish you many of lucks as well. <3
~Totes Adorbs.
Also just realized I can't link any of my micro transactions. Did they change the way you do it, or am I just having Google Chrome issues?
~Totes Adorbs.
This humble Exiles story began some 21 years ago, in the humble village of Tristram. Tales of dark Magic, haunted cathedrals, ghoulish dungeons, and the Catacombs... oh, the demon haunted depths of that dark pit...

Having survived, but running in dread with the worst of all pains in my head, my travels continued on, to far Kurast, even into Hell itself and back, back to the Barbarian highlands, where a great and terrible blow was struck, the Lord Baal met death MANY times... many, many, many times...

Then, some time later, there came a streak across the sky, a thunderous crash, another haunted cathedral, evil rising from the depths of the earth, the dead... undead...

I fought this new evil unto the heights of heaven, finding darkness even within the ranks of the Angels of heaven itself... I slew, and I slew, and I slew... Into darker dimensions came I, great and fearsome Guardians did I challenge and slay, unto the very Walls of Ennui...

Then, as I lay me down to die, a man came, a Necromancer... not the Necromancer of olde, but a new one, a broken one, an unfun one...

I sought Sanctuary in Oriath, but, alas, I am not a religious man, nor do I suffer fools lightly, so an outcast, an Exile, if you will, I became...

The rest of my story has been told, and is being told even now, and mayhap shall continue to grow in the telling for years to come... but however it goes on, the Blizzard has past, and the rumours come to me of the return of the old G-G-G-gods... the birth of new G-G-G-gods... gods are gods, and not to be trusted.

Methinks I must slay again.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
"
cimmerian32 wrote:
This humble Exiles story began some 21 years ago, in the humble village of Tristram. Tales of dark Magic, haunted cathedrals, ghoulish dungeons, and the Catacombs... oh, the demon haunted depths of that dark pit...

Having survived, but running in dread with the worst of all pains in my head, my travels continued on, to far Kurast, even into Hell itself and back, back to the Barbarian highlands, where a great and terrible blow was struck, the Lord Baal met death MANY times... many, many, many times...

Then, some time later, there came a streak across the sky, a thunderous crash, another haunted cathedral, evil rising from the depths of the earth, the dead... undead...

I fought this new evil unto the heights of heaven, finding darkness even within the ranks of the Angels of heaven itself... I slew, and I slew, and I slew... Into darker dimensions came I, great and fearsome Guardians did I challenge and slay, unto the very Walls of Ennui...

Then, as I lay me down to die, a man came, a Necromancer... not the Necromancer of olde, but a new one, a broken one, an unfun one...

I sought Sanctuary in Oriath, but, alas, I am not a religious man, nor do I suffer fools lightly, so an outcast, an Exile, if you will, I became...

The rest of my story has been told, and is being told even now, and mayhap shall continue to grow in the telling for years to come... but however it goes on, the Blizzard has past, and the rumours come to me of the return of the old G-G-G-gods... the birth of new G-G-G-gods... gods are gods, and not to be trusted.

Methinks I must slay again.

Omg... I have... wow.. I love you man. I was born in 1990, so I'm not as old as the average PoE player, but I do remember standing in line for 2 and a half days at our local video store with my older brother. We both took off from school that day in anticipation for Diablo 1. Him and I sat on oooolllld widows Window 95 PC's in the basement playing. We raced, while still enjoying the game, to beat it. Of course I had a lot of trouble... I remember him having to help me alot. Especially at the Butcher :P (.) That first boss tore me apart. Mad props to you man. That was awesome.

Thanks so much for the reliving of my memories, I didn't think much back to them until your post. As for Diablo 3..... I never bought it(For obvious reasons, if you're a true Blizzard of the North fan) But my friend did, played it for 2 weeks, gave his copy to me. I played it for a week, and even to this date have not been able to give this box to anyone. No one wants it. So it's sitting in my attic collecting dust.

I loved Torch Light, but it was... it felt like they didn't try on it. But after what Blizzard did to them, I can see why they were lightly stepping.

Thanks so much for you tribute to GGG man, I'm not GGG of course, but I love to see others like me who appreciate the true art of Path of Exile, despite what the bulk of the community seems to be saying. They think too much, and don't try to even appreciate the game as is.
~Totes Adorbs.
Is the average PoE player really older than 27? It must be lower than that imo.
Last edited by golan4840 on Jul 26, 2017, 6:13:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info