[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
philophil wrote:
U have very good gear for league.

tho my wand is a bit too great for u to compare.

the difference other then the wand is my jewel are all 4 optimized stats. Also ur glove should have t1 ACC otherwise u must be at 86% chance to hit n this hurt ur tooltip alot.

I got triggered really hard by ur wand that I tried to craft my own...

Yeah not quite multimod worthy but rolling that high spell dmg is so impossible I just bought it like that and multimodded after regalling flat spell to lightning..

Still not sure how I can craft one like yours. I do think that guys wand is better.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 27, 2017, 3:58:46 PM
Started running HOI, have 6 aura's now without skyforths. 208 mana unreserved.
Double posted ._.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 27, 2017, 4:24:25 PM
"
Deadmaux wrote:
Thanks man. Enjoying your setup. I am on league so my gear is not quite standard level of awesome, but my dps is way way lower than your listed tool-tips. Only at around 98k KB and 80k Barrage in HO. My profile should be public. If you have a few spare minutes can you check it out and let me know where to focus?

Thanks,

I think 12% attack speed from the start is better than 30% proj dmg. I tested and I had better dps with AS.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 27, 2017, 5:50:29 PM
sry but yes Barrage is affected by proj dmg, has a test u can swap slower proj for another gem u will see that slower proj does affect barrage.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
For the wand crafting n mod that u should seek first in order:
1.spell dmg
2.Weapon elemental dmg with weapon
3.crit chance
4. attack speed
5. Flat ele dmg to attack

for exemple :

was 5% less dmg then :

(before i crafted WED on the wand)

Now the dmg difference is even bigger loath needle give me 12% MORE dmg then the other wand. The reason for that is that we already have so much flat ele dmg from aura that increase dmg is better then flat ele on the wand.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
For the wand crafting n mod that u should seek first in order:
1.spell dmg
2.Weapon elemental dmg with weapon
3.crit chance
4. attack speed
5. Flat ele dmg to attack

for exemple :

was 5% less dmg then :

(before i crafted WED on the wand)

Now the dmg difference is even bigger loath needle give me 12% MORE dmg then the other wand. The reason for that is that we already have so much flat ele dmg from aura that increase dmg is better then flat ele on the wand.

Strange because barrage isn't listed as projectile in gem. Regardless, the %AS is still better.

Isn't flat ele dmg very powerful still? since we have so many % modifiers. I feel like you overvalue %ele/spell dmg too much. Crit chance and AS are also very important. For example, I run the same dps aura's as you do but this wand (chimeric barb) only gives 400 dps less for barrage and 400 more dps for KB than this one (kraken chant)

In this example, 1% extra crit chance and 23 more flat lightning was almost better than ~40% spell dmg & 0.3 more AS. I think if you multimod a wand with atleast 40% spell dmg & 38% crit, craft flat lightning, AS and WED you can do much better with a wand (if ur not capped crit ofc). Sure we get a lot of flat dmg from aura's but I think we have much more %modifiers on tree/gear.. even close to like 500% ele dmg
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 27, 2017, 6:04:40 PM
"
philophil wrote:
U have very good gear for league.

tho my wand is a bit too great for u to compare.

the difference other then the wand is my jewel are all 4 optimized stats. Also ur glove should have t1 ACC otherwise u must be at 86% chance to hit n this hurt ur tooltip alot.

Thanks man, Ill look for some Acc gloves with %atk speed. Im sitting at 84% chance to hit right now. some 300+ gloves should get me above 86. Ill try that out.

Appreciate the help!

How would you process with this wand? I've never been crafting, this is my outcome of just rolling some stats on a wand.

Cheers for help :)
"
bohrboun wrote:

How would you process with this wand? I've never been crafting, this is my outcome of just rolling some stats on a wand.

Cheers for help :)

You're looking for flat ele damage to attacks not spells. Since that doesn't apply to CoE or barrage/kb.

Here is what you should do ( in my opinion ) for rolling a wand starting with alterations (note that both steps require you NOT to augment):

- If you roll 60% + spell damage on its own then regal immediately. If you get a decent prefix or suffix (High crit or AS) then multi mod. Note that you can still multimod if you get a shit prefix but it won't be as good (such as my wand).

- If you roll T1 flat lightning or T1 crit then regal for a decent prefix/suffix (high AS/Crit/flat ele damage/or spell damage). If you get a decent regal then multi mod and add spell damage if you need to. Note that it really depends on what mods you roll with the regal and you'll have to decide if it's worth multi-modding.

Just in case you need any help with affixes and mods , remember that the multimod craft is a suffix. You can have a maximum of 3 suffixes and 3 prefixes on an item. Look for poemods on google and use that to help you. Also look at wand priority stats on previous page to see what you're looking for.

Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 28, 2017, 11:09:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info