[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
Nephalim wrote:
Can you post a full T16 map run from start to finish (including boss) with no loot pick up?

I just recorded a hydra run, i'll upload it soon and link it in here.
"
Smarties wrote:
Hi, cool build dude, but I'm wondering why did you take pain attunment in your tree since it doesn't work with CoE anymore ? You could save 2 points in your tree if you remove pain attunement and arcane vision.

You're completely right, I wasn't aware of the CoE nerf. I've since removed the point :)
Please include a wand stat breakdown. I'd like to try to craft my own rather than buy, but I need to know what to look for as I've never played a wander.
"
Kruciall wrote:
Please include a wand stat breakdown. I'd like to try to craft my own rather than buy, but I need to know what to look for as I've never played a wander.

I have to travel soon but i'll write a short response to this until I get there:

Stats in terms of priority (imo):
- Spell damage (70% +)
- Crit chance (10% +)
- Attack speed (1.65 +)
- Elemental damage (Added lightning is the best in this case since it scales off our tree node)

Secondary (not so important):
- Accuracy
- Crit multi

"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Kruciall wrote:

I have to travel soon but i'll write a short response to this until I get there:

Stats in terms of priority (imo):
- Spell damage (70% +)
- Crit chance (10% +)
- Attack speed (1.65 +)
- Elemental damage (Added lightning is the best in this case since it scales off our tree node)

Secondary (not so important):
- Accuracy
- Crit multi

Thanks
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can you post a full T16 map run from start to finish (including boss) with no loot pick up?

T16 hydra full clear

Almost missed my flight because of this haha, I hope the quality isn't too bad, might take time to process.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

T16 hydra full clear

Almost missed my flight because of this haha, I hope the quality isn't too bad, might take time to process.

-As a bit of advice, it feels like you should get more ES either by ditching the shield for a rare ES with 500+ ES or reallocating dps for ES on the tree. Anger is not worth losing so much ES for.

-Additionally, herald of ice would help your clear speed tremendously compared to HoT which is only a minor dps boost and nothing more. Kinetic blast is the fastest clearing skill in the game with the right setup.

-You can remove the 8% physical damage node near aspect of the lynx as well as aspect of the lynx itself and also tempest blast. Your wand has no physical damage to scale off of. Get arcing blows instead and maybe that power charge near ghost reaver. Remove volley fire jewel also, its pretty pointless.

-Despite being a super aura build you opted to not take the aura nodes near ranger. You can refactor your reservations much better with it specced.

-Blasph warlord is extremely questionable, you already have global VP leech from the tree and vinktar.

Critique aside, it's pretty impressive you are able to guardian w/o a skyforth.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 22, 2017, 2:26:03 PM
Two questions:

1. Is CoE really worth it for this build - apart from the 70% odd increased spell damage to attack damage conversion, what else does it really add (maybe the conversion is enough)?

2. If Pain Attunement doesn't work with CoE, what's the point of going Low Life versus just regular CI with a nice 6l Regalia? I assume it's so you can run some more auras on life and scale lightning damage that way...? You could always drop the herald and just discipline-wrath off of mana (and you'd get the aura effect/reduced mana reserved nodes near ranger start and next to CI). That would also free up 3 links on your shield from which you could run, say, enfeeble (or a curse of your choice)-CWDT-Immortal Call.

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 22, 2017, 6:23:53 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Two questions:

1. Is CoE really worth it for this build - apart from the 70% odd increased spell damage to attack damage conversion, what else does it really add (maybe the conversion is enough)?

2. If Pain Attunement doesn't work with CoE, what's the point of going Low Life versus just regular CI with a nice 6l Regalia? I assume it's so you can run some more auras on life and scale lightning damage that way...? You could always drop the herald and just discipline-wrath off of mana (and you'd get the aura effect/reduced mana reserved nodes near ranger start and next to CI). That would also free up 3 links on your shield from which you could run, say, enfeeble (or a curse of your choice)-CWDT-Immortal Call.

P.

The reason behind COE is because this build focus on aura so we benifit greatly from the increase dmg that it provide, also it help alot on getting jewel cuz u can use spell dmg jewel.

For the LL stuff the only reason is because it provide way more dmg then the CI version and by way more i mean about 50% MORE dmg. So yes CI is a good option if u want to be safe but there are other build guide for that out there. When ur going to get ur lvl 21 aura u will see the difference between both. Also on the LL version u can have up to 8 aura so its way more then just the 3 from CI. Im running lvl 20 herald of ice/lvl 21herald of thunder/lvl 21 haste/lvl 21 anger/lvl 28 discipline/lvl 28 wrath/ lvl 21 purity of elements/lvl 21 purity of lightning.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 22, 2017, 10:04:48 PM
@Philophil Do you just switch the gems in your shavs for bosses? I noticed in your profile that you have KB linked in your chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info