[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
Jouchebag wrote:
@Philophil Do you just switch the gems in your shavs for bosses? I noticed in your profile that you have KB linked in your chest.

I don't have it linked to my chest. I keep it on my gloves as a 5 link.
"
philophil wrote:

The reason behind COE is because this build focus on aura so we benifit greatly from the increase dmg that it provide, also it help alot on getting jewel cuz u can use spell dmg jewel.

For the LL stuff the only reason is because it provide way more dmg then the CI version and by way more i mean about 50% MORE dmg. So yes CI is a good option if u want to be safe but there are other build guide for that out there. When ur going to get ur lvl 21 aura u will see the difference between both. Also on the LL version u can have up to 8 aura so its way more then just the 3 from CI. Im running lvl 20 herald of ice/lvl 21herald of thunder/lvl 21 haste/lvl 21 anger/lvl 28 discipline/lvl 28 wrath/ lvl 21 purity of elements/lvl 21 purity of lightning.

Thanks philophil. I can see your build is quite a bit different from the OP (pathfinder vs raider), you seem to only use KB (unless gem switch for bosses), and you make much more use of auras and you stack aura effectiveness - so I completely get why CoE is VIP for your build (the OP didn't use auras/heralds as much as you).

Thanks again!
P.
Sry but im using barrage im just swapping gem for it before going in the boss area. N about the difference in my build n the OP is not that different im pathfinder only for the ELE pen cuz its better vs boss but the raider version has more tooltip dmg potential but less pen so its better for mapping also raider might be abit faster but not that much.

After a rought start, between the OP n me. Ill be pretty honest here, the OP version is alot more league friendly n more EZ to run on a limited budget, my build is more for the mid/end league when u have plenty of $$$ to throw at a build n u want it to destroy everything.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 22, 2017, 10:36:23 PM
Thanks philo. Your passive tree makes a little more sense to me than the OP in a way, you stack aura effectiveness, which is huge given how many auras you use. You also don't bother getting the leech nodes down near Point Blank and I presume with pathfinder you just rely on Vinktar's for leech.
Im on std so im using legacy vinktar n some flask duration on my belt on league i would use 2 vinktar to be safe n some flask duretion on the belt or on ur tree.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 22, 2017, 10:47:07 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can you post a full T16 map run from start to finish (including boss) with no loot pick up?

T16 hydra full clear

Almost missed my flight because of this haha, I hope the quality isn't too bad, might take time to process.

-As a bit of advice, it feels like you should get more ES either by ditching the shield for a rare ES with 500+ ES or reallocating dps for ES on the tree. Anger is not worth losing so much ES for.

-Additionally, herald of ice would help your clear speed tremendously compared to HoT which is only a minor dps boost and nothing more. Kinetic blast is the fastest clearing skill in the game with the right setup.

-You can remove the 8% physical damage node near aspect of the lynx as well as aspect of the lynx itself and also tempest blast. Your wand has no physical damage to scale off of. Get arcing blows instead and maybe that power charge near ghost reaver. Remove volley fire jewel also, its pretty pointless.

-Despite being a super aura build you opted to not take the aura nodes near ranger. You can refactor your reservations much better with it specced.

-Blasph warlord is extremely questionable, you already have global VP leech from the tree and vinktar.

Critique aside, it's pretty impressive you are able to guardian w/o a skyforth.

Thanks for the useful advice man. I found it very helpful. You are right about volley fire, tempest blast, and that extra phys node. I've since removed them and spec'd into arcing blows. I initially wanted a combination of phys/lightning wander but I forgot to spec out of tempest.

I feel as if though prism guardian is the best option currently, as I wouldn't be able to run both HOT/HOI & anger even after taking 12% mana reserve I would only be able to run wrath. If I spend 4 points on mana reservation on tree (16%), only with skyforths would I be able to just drop anger. Not to mention still having to cap resists (111% of all) whilst trying to compensate for lvl 22-23 anger and the lvlboost from wrath...with ES i'm not sure if I have the currency for that.

I couldn't figure out if HOT or HOI was better, I personally found HOI a bit lackluster since the AOE explosion wasn't happening as often as I thought but it could be better. On the other hand, I was considering switching out blasph warlord with another blasph/dps aura setup but I feel like the 2% life leech I get is what makes it really nice, especially when your vinktars is down, depending on your dps you could leech right through shaper beam.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 22, 2017, 10:57:20 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Thanks philo. Your passive tree makes a little more sense to me than the OP in a way, you stack aura effectiveness, which is huge given how many auras you use. You also don't bother getting the leech nodes down near Point Blank and I presume with pathfinder you just rely on Vinktar's for leech.

I do feel that if you have the budget then aura stacking is the way to go. You can get by running 6 aura's without having to travel to templar side. These being the two purities that philo runs - I suppose those could be compensated by the extra passives but who knows.

I did some planning and with just 16% reduced mana reservation on tree (4 points for me) & skyforths you can add in an extra haste and run an extra herald. All whilst getting the benefit of empower on disc/wrath. I realized this after looking at philo's aura setup :P

This is what it would look like

1st aura group on shield, 2nd on wand, 3rd on boots, 4th on helm. We can drop orb of storms setup on wand since.. skyforths

This is where warlords could shine, with just 160 mana left ( not sure if mana gain from skyforths is counted) you can still manage to run it with the mana leech it provides.

What i'm most worried about is losing about 450 ES from switching in skyforths so i'm really not sure what the most ideal way to go about this upgrade is, without losing out on that much ES.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 23, 2017, 12:20:02 AM
pretty neat aura calculation n planning i like it.

I also decided to yolo my wand n i got lucky :

i got WED so pretty happy about that its a 5% more dmg over the master crafted flat lightning to attack.

here the new barrage tooltip that i have atm with the updated wand n with my final jewel setup.

EDIT: i also removed the salty part in my first comment.
Last edited by philophil on Jan 23, 2017, 12:32:41 AM
"
philophil wrote:
pretty neat aura calculation n planning i like it.

Thanks man, I hope you don't mind if I give you credit for the aura setup idea.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 23, 2017, 12:31:12 AM
If u want to but i would like if u could claim ur build/setup n refer only some part to me like high budget decision. The main reason behind that is i already have some build guide out there n i really like this game and getting spam by ppl to solve there problem is annoying overtime.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info