[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
philophil wrote:
put 81 at minimum lightning dmg

Is there a reason you use a physical wand now?

Also, congrats on your barrage. PoB says 2.2 million dps vs a guardian.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 25, 2017, 12:11:42 PM

League's going great so far. Character needs another half a level until I can vaal all my gems and pray (also move the barrage switch gems out of my helmet to my inventory), but I'm having a great time so far. Trying to get used to how squishy the character is and I still explode periodically, but overall it's been great at smashing maps.

Pretty sure my next upgrade is a legacy vinktar. I've looked at wand upgrades but the DPS:exalt ratio just seems bad, I think the vinktar is a better upgrade.

Also, weird thought, what do you think about Rotgut for this build after the buff? Really strong Surgeon's effect, almost as much movespeed as an Alchemist's Adrenaline, with double the duration, plus onslaught, which would let us replace the silver flask with something (although I guess it would have to be magic for Staunching, maybe not, idk. Basalt maybe?)
"
d3sden0va wrote:

League's going great so far. Character needs another half a level until I can vaal all my gems and pray (also move the barrage switch gems out of my helmet to my inventory), but I'm having a great time so far. Trying to get used to how squishy the character is and I still explode periodically, but overall it's been great at smashing maps.

Pretty sure my next upgrade is a legacy vinktar. I've looked at wand upgrades but the DPS:exalt ratio just seems bad, I think the vinktar is a better upgrade.

Also, weird thought, what do you think about Rotgut for this build after the buff? Really strong Surgeon's effect, almost as much movespeed as an Alchemist's Adrenaline, with double the duration, plus onslaught, which would let us replace the silver flask with something (although I guess it would have to be magic for Staunching, maybe not, idk. Basalt maybe?)

Unless it's a long term investment for standard league. There is no reason to get a legacy vinktar when the nerfed version does exactly the same thing assuming you have vaal pact, you just have to manage your flasks more strictly.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Unless it's a long term investment for standard league. There is no reason to get a legacy vinktar when the nerfed version does exactly the same thing assuming you have vaal pact, you just have to manage your flasks more strictly.

It's something I want for standard, so I want to pick one up here. Although with the non-existance of legacy pen vinktars on the league I might wait.
I see you are using Choir Of The Storm over Presence Of The Chayula. Can you elaborate on advantages? Thanks.
"
lakyljuk wrote:
I see you are using Choir Of The Storm over Presence Of The Chayula. Can you elaborate on advantages? Thanks.

dps? I mean, no reason to use chayula when you have skyforths, in that case choir is the best what he can use - crit chance, extra light damage on crit
"
streej wrote:
"
lakyljuk wrote:

dps? I mean, no reason to use chayula when you have skyforths, in that case choir is the best what he can use - crit chance, extra light damage on crit

You'll have a hard time getting 7k + ES without presence. I was on 8.something k
i'm currently at 6.5k ES and feels comfortable for mapping/fast t16s. 72k barrage h/o , fully buffed - 154k ~
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
put 81 at minimum lightning dmg

Is there a reason you use a physical wand now?

Also, congrats on your barrage. PoB says 2.2 million dps vs a guardian.

PoB doesn't factor Choir correctly already explained that. My dmg is much more higher then that.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Another "Pseudo 5l" for KB is using Essence of Hysteria ES Gloves and put your 4l KB in there, its pretty good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info