[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Need a little advice. Should I pick up a dying sun or try to make a new wand?

I've been using this which was on my occultist chaos wander.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
get dying sun first
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
get dying sun first

Works on non leg vinktar in pathfinder ?
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
yes has u can see i did purchased

But don't worry ele spell wand are still better in therm of cost vs result because currently the dmg i gained is not even more then 5K on tooltip fully buff.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Quick question about wands: I have a t1 lighning and t1 hybrid (spelldmg/mana), should i multimod for WED or spell damage? (which one of the 2 stats give more dps).

Cheers
"
someone running the Raider version in Legacy and can tell me how expensive it was and how it goes with bosses/maps?

im thinking on selling my Discharge and going Wandere, always wanted to try it. Is that build all content viable at decent speed without having hard time?

Well i'm not playing my raider wander on legacy now, but yes it was all content viable. I did that hydra video with only 35k hideout barrage, but I was able to get up to 70k.

I planned my third build guide to be a self-cast discharge but I hated gem-swapping to flameblast/vrf for bosses like shaper. The clear-speed was insane too.
New owner of ele wand
Last edited by CryMexis on Mar 24, 2017, 4:21:23 PM
Hi, I never played LL so I am a bit lost what leveling tree for raider should look like. I mean if somebody could point me which nodes take first, before switch to Shavs and what respec then. Thanks a lot.
Hey, Im not entirely sure what the most efficient way is to get a wand. Do I craft it myself from scratch or do I try to get one with only 2 stats on it? If I do start from scratch, how do I do it? I tried looking for guides, but can't find a proper one. Another possibility is if someone had one for sale. Im playing on Legacy. If you want to contact me in-game or something to explain, my name is man_of_memes.

Thanks in advance ^.^

15ex each

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info