[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

whats the tooltip in town with no buffs at all? I need this to compare to mine tooltip now.
"
sergioppath wrote:
whats the tooltip in town with no buffs at all? I need this to compare to mine tooltip now.

70k barrage
Just curious to gauge how good or bad my wand is, and if I should craft/buy a new one for now.

Thanks a lot.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
What are your thoughts on using this build with Witch? I'm currently playing around with it now and it seems to work well, just not sure which ascendancy class I should go with (elementalist vs occultist). At some point I'll have to switch out assassin's mark for poacher's to generate frenzy charges.

My profile is public in case you want to check out my tree. Gear and flasks are below.

Gear

Flasks

Last edited by Zand on Mar 18, 2017, 4:26:34 PM
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Just curious to gauge how good or bad my wand is, and if I should craft/buy a new one for now.

Thanks a lot.

kinda bad if ur aiming at farming guardian n shaper
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Zand u should go elementalist 100% sure for dmg
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Just confused about the amount of life i have left over... 211 and i have the same gear as you with the same auras running does it actually make a difference?
"
Victini wrote:
Just confused about the amount of life i have left over... 211 and i have the same gear as you with the same auras running does it actually make a difference?

not at all if u look closely im using bloodmagic lvl 15. We need all that less mana reserved for the aura we run on mana.
i didnt see ur blood magic lvl15 in your gems entire gear phil. can you refresh it pls.
also your skill points ur lvl 93 and im lvl 86 and ur points difference from me is like ur lvl 100
"
philophil wrote:
Zand u should go elementalist 100% sure for dmg

That's what I ended up doing. Currently have higher tooltip DPS than I did with my Ranger, about a 35% increase across the board (and that doesn't include the huge DPS boost from nodes like Pendelum of Destruction/Paragon of Calamity)

I'm surprised there are no wander Witch builds anymore, seems like the DPS potential is just as high as Ranger, maybe higher.
Last edited by Zand on Mar 17, 2017, 11:18:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info