[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

@philophil @worst luck

Thank you for your feedback!

I have decided to go for

I think I will still use thunderfist, but swap out to these gloves if I intend to do any bosses (had badluck with the accuracy exalt roll, but will recraft the mod into 12% attack speed)

For the amulet, I believe this gives me a huge ES boost while still increasing damage so its a win win, although probably not as much damage as the choir of the storm, but i'm not sure.

I will definitely be switching to warlords mark, it sounds amazing!

In regards to the golem, I am getting a much larger dps on tooltip with ice golem rather than lightning, but I suspect this may be because the lightning golem only adds flat lightning damage via its aura, but I have been unable to find out any information about this aura, and so in general am unable to calculate the damage, and will be using ice golem unless you can give me more information about it.

Once again, thank you both for your feedback!
"
WILL80CRAZY wrote:
Hey Philo and Worst! First off thanks for all the info and questions answered! You two have offered a ton of options for all the people tryin this out here. I have a weird question for you guys lol.

Basically I'm a lazy guy. I'd like to run skyforths with Worsts build (all items and passives) purely for simplicities sake (less power charge managing by not having to cast orb of storms). If I did that and swapped out the thunderfists for a good rare would there be any other real modifications to do, or would I need to screw with the gems and tree a bit? The goal is to only have to cast my movement spell flasks and kb or barrage! (#plsdonthatemecusimlazy <3)

Again, even if I get no response, you two have been a great help and I for one seriously appreciate it!

there would not be that much difference in thtree its just that ur KB would go from a 5L to a 4L put u gain the possibility of using choir of the storm for more crit n free PC generation.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
k3nz0ry wrote:
Hey, i discovered this guide today, and i wanna try it but i have some questions.

-I want to rush to lvl 100, and be able to make all content, i want to use Headhunter, but if i use Skyforth too ill have very low ES, so i only want HH, then, ill use presence of chayula, and for Power charges... HoI+CoH+Assmark is enough??? because with my ST i can sustain pcs easily with that setup.

-And with my idea, what do u recommend me, pathfinder or Raider? ill be saving for HH so i dont have so much money anyway(i heard pathfinder is expensive)

-For wand.. some people use FLAT LIghtning, and other %spell, and they multimod, and Kunibald uses Piscator, any recommendation??

-For Rings Opal rings medium rolled, or Diamond rings well rolled? we search %inc ele or more flat dmg?

Thanks for all guys!!! (p.d. blood rage yes or not?)

already answered in game. if i don't answer the same day on the thread don't storm me with question in game the more ppl will do that the more ill become salty n just ignore everyone.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 15, 2017, 5:54:56 PM
I hate how wanders can't shield charge or whirling blade :(
otherwise a fun build!

Which gemstones to use in a shavronne's 5l?

barrage/WED/inc crit/crit dmg/ele focus
Is there a point to use increased crit chance in 5l instead added lightning damage, while I have 70% crit chance + diamond flask?
"
s1lv3rk1n wrote:
Is there a point to use increased crit chance in 5l instead added lightning damage, while I have 70% crit chance + diamond flask?

I believe added lightning is better in that case, since your crit flask uptime is high when it has 3 sips.
posting an updated video soon?
"
cryyyy wrote:
posting an updated video soon?

Probably not because i'm not playing wander this league at the moment i'm playing my fire-nova miner (other build guide) since it's cheap to get started & stomps end-game with its single-target.

I'm sure you can check out philo's videos since he is playing wander right now and if you can't afford skyforths or whatnot then you can always follow my gear here and you will be just fine with all content, as long as you have 4ex to craft a wand with after you check my wand-crafting guide.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 16, 2017, 10:42:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info