[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
That's not low, if you're at max frenzy your tooltip should reach 200k with vaal haste & power charges so that's not "low".

Actually, with all flasks, 3 power charges and 6 frenzy charges my barrage is just 105k and kinetic blast hits roughly 85k -.- that is considered "low" by me and nowhere near 200k barrage nor 150k on kinetic blast, tried phoenix and didn't even made a scratch before i runned out of portals for around 40 ex investment I have expected a little bit more :/
"
Soliquid900 wrote:
"
That's not low, if you're at max frenzy your tooltip should reach 200k with vaal haste & power charges so that's not "low".

Actually, with all flasks, 3 power charges and 6 frenzy charges my barrage is just 105k and kinetic blast hits roughly 85k -.- that is considered "low" by me and nowhere near 200k barrage nor 150k on kinetic blast, tried phoenix and didn't even made a scratch before i runned out of portals for around 40 ex investment I have expected a little bit more :/

These tooltips are before wand nerf to crit.

I don't know why you don't have flat lightning enchant on boots, if you actually read the entire guide you'll realize that's one of the most important things for tooltip dps, I think it gives around 12k tooltip.

You don't have barrage AS enchant on helm.

One of your rings can be alot better, mine are wrath essence crafted.

What's your lightning res?
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jul 8, 2017, 6:45:19 AM
Problem is that my fire res is bit over lightning 229 to 224 :/ Looks like things still need to be changed... How would you change my passive tree?
How to have 8k es
What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
khanhvespa wrote:
How to have 8k es

ES gloves, % ES on rings whilst maintaining damage, and ES boots.
spent 40ex, bought nearly "stats" equipment, this build has no leech to sustain, died trying tier 12 maps... you need to carry mana flask...
"
vincae wrote:
spent 40ex, bought nearly "stats" equipment, this build has no leech to sustain, died trying tier 12 maps... you need to carry mana flask...

Exactly the same expense and exactly the same outcome. Spent 40ex on gear that's very close to OP (shavs, opals, jews, helm enchant ...) dies frequently in t12, 40-70k or so dps tooltip.
i dont like this build. i cant kill big boss like i use to do ez with howa sorry not for me.

btw check the wand i crafted with like 1 ex yolo and 1 essence lol

Last edited by dallena535 on Jul 14, 2017, 8:23:56 AM
I've talked about this on page 138 about the benefits of going Es vs low life.

First of all pathfinder beats raider all day long unless you can't press your flasks for some weird reason.

Secondly, unless you are very rich, Es version will be better than low life with a much lower investment.Heck , i think even going life beats low life on a budget.

I played both howa and wander this league and my wander has 5 times more dps in a vacuum vs shaper.And mapping wise there aren't many builds that are faster than it.Only weakness for me was the stun immunity vs guardians.Skyforth is not that great for it.But for Shaper and the rest of the content it's irrelevant.
"
boonobosMike wrote:
I've talked about this on page 138 about the benefits of going Es vs low life.

First of all pathfinder beats raider all day long unless you can't press your flasks for some weird reason.

Secondly, unless you are very rich, Es version will be better than low life with a much lower investment.Heck , i think even going life beats low life on a budget.

I played both howa and wander this league and my wander has 5 times more dps in a vacuum vs shaper.And mapping wise there aren't many builds that are faster than it.Only weakness for me was the stun immunity vs guardians.Skyforth is not that great for it.But for Shaper and the rest of the content it's irrelevant.

I've analyzed PF vs Raider in the Q&A section. So go read that first, unless you've experimented with both i've some pob analysis on that. Raider has more dps than PF unless it's on bosses then difference is 10k , it has more MS and is less click intensive than PF, it all depends on playstyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info