[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
KooperT wrote:

Not sure what your question is. There is literally 0 life leech in this build unless you do one of these:

1) Get vitality void as Raider
2) Go Pathfinder for basically 100% Vinktar uptimes.
3) Possibly get by using 2 seperate vinktars, and swap between them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you still have 1.2% life leech from the passives around vitality void. I guess my initial question was asking if 1.2% life leech was good enough.

And again, thanks for your advice. I'm up to 6.3k es now :D
Last edited by Lmao_Zedong on Apr 15, 2017, 4:43:51 AM
"
Lmao_Zedong wrote:
"
KooperT wrote:

Not sure what your question is. There is literally 0 life leech in this build unless you do one of these:

1) Get vitality void as Raider
2) Go Pathfinder for basically 100% Vinktar uptimes.
3) Possibly get by using 2 seperate vinktars, and swap between them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you still have 1.2% life leech from the passives around vitality void. I guess my initial question was asking if 1.2% life leech was good enough.

And again, thanks for your advice. I'm up to 6.3k es now :D

Nobody can really tell you that, it depends on your damage. Drop it and see if you still leech enough. I know with a build like HoWA, which does ridiculous damage, even 0.4% is plenty.

The more damage you do, the less leech you really need.
Also, I think it's a waste pathing in through the top - path in through the bottom, you'll have 0.8% not 1.2%. Spending 3 points on 1.2% is silly when you can spend 3 points on 1.6% (taking the dual mana/leech, leech, and vitality void.)
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 15, 2017, 5:06:14 AM
"
that not totally true, i have 280k full buffed barrage dps on windripper CI with just wrath and herald of thunder, not 6 or 7 auras, and the way winripper scales damage is exactly the same as an elemental wander

Not sure why you're bringing in a completely different build into this thread. It is not "exactly the same."

For one, the difference between CI and LL is use of a Prism Guardian. My wrath is level 28. That alone increased the flat lightning from 16-248 to 27-429.

That's a difference of 11-181.
For comparison, Level 16 ADDED LIGHTNING gem grants 10-186.
(This amount also happens to be higher than T1 lightning can roll on a wand.)

You don't get to do that on a bow build, and as CI it's not really worth it due to my next point...

Aura effectiveness. LL tree picks up 38% aura effectiveness. That's over a 1/3rd increase to all flat auras - So that lvl 28 wrath is even more ridiculous, probably like level 38 on paper. I'm pretty sure CI builds don't pick up all the aura nodes, since it's not worth the points when only running like 2 auras.

Regardless, not really sure how you can say my post isn't true, my numbers are pretty evident. Pushing my aura buttons bump my hideout dps from 30k to 86k... that's freaking ridiculous. There's a reason people run aura necrobots, auras are OP.

Regardless, the person asking said he had 30k DPS with SKYFORTH. That's way low. I had 30k before I even picked up opal rings and before I bought a skyforth/choir, with a mediocre wand. Sky/Choir basically doubles your DPS.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 15, 2017, 5:23:07 AM

Hi guys, wanted to share my setup and experiences as pathfinder largely based off of Philo's. So far i have done uber + guardians fairly easily, With shaper giving me problems as i suck at this game LOL.

These are the gem links i used to run 8 reservation skills.(5 auras, HOI, HOT, Blasph) while still having a decent enough mana pool to spam 6L KBs. For Barrage i swap in ele focus, barrage and slower proj replacing KB, inc crit chance and GMP. Was lucky enough to buy that shavs with the white socket to enable that gem swap.
Currently at 93k KB and 79k Barrage just with auras up. 145k and 123k respectively while flasks are up.
6.5k ES Pool and around 110 unreserved mana depending on whether i use a biscos.

For the skill tree i personally took the duelist leech nodes because of my inability to play this game well (i legit found that i could not do any bosses without this so i dropped the setup i mentioned below to get it) and tried to take as many ES nodes as i can.
The next 3 skill points will be taking Written in Blood and aura effect next to Sovereignty (93ES). Due to Written in blood giving me that 10 Str i then can change the way i path to Assasination and take Coldhearted calculation instead, dropping trickery for it. After all that i would gain around 500ES.
Hopefully i would be able to do shaper with 7K ES + duelist leech.

Playing with POB showed me how little lvl 21 gems (compared to lvl 20 gems) affect DPS. With my setup only Added lightning dmg and Wrath seem to be worth buying(60k dps to barrage). The other gems range from giving 30k dps to 5k dps. Not worth spending like 2EX for them imho. For reference in POB i get 3M Barrage dps(EVERYTHING up. vaal haste, power charges, frenzy charges etc etc).

I also regretted getting Dying Sun late. Its a HUGE QOL buff to mana problems. After running out of mana, instead of shooting that measly 1 proj that leeches little MP for you, you get 4 proj which leeches enough to fire the next KB. Why did no one mention to me that Dying Sun gives 3 proj as Pathfinder!? It buffs the clear of KB to ridiculous lvls (as if it wasnt alrdy incredible) and gives Barrage insane amounts of DPS.
For Vinktars it does seem like added lightning dmg to attacks is the better choice. With my setup POB shows that pen gives less dps even when fighting shaper/guardians.
I dont seem to be able to replace Diamond flask with anything else without the end result being a loss in dps. I would think that i have close to crit cap with all my gear giving % lightning res as well. Weird.

My fire and cold res are not capped. im on around 68% ish with purity of elements. I had a hard time balancing affordability, Dps, ES and resistances on jewelry. That said thou Wise Oak easily covers up all the missing res with that juicy 35%(prolly alot more with pathfinder being op)

My current jewels are pretty meh. just 3 mod ones focusing on att speed and % crit multi as i dont have much of any of those on gear. With the build being this popular i expect the 4 mod ones to be completely out of reach for a pleb such as myself. Just like +2 Barrage proj CoE and Legacy vinktars.

Hopefully my experience/setup is useful to someone here. Sorry for any mistakes with english as it is my 2nd language and do give any suggestions on how i could beat shaper for that pretty portal effect (xD i would like to be able to do it myself) Thanks and good luck!
Stupidity knew its boundaries, until now.
Last edited by x3Relz on Apr 15, 2017, 9:16:58 AM
"
KooperT wrote:

Nobody can really tell you that, it depends on your damage. Drop it and see if you still leech enough. I know with a build like HoWA, which does ridiculous damage, even 0.4% is plenty.

The more damage you do, the less leech you really need.
Also, I think it's a waste pathing in through the top - path in through the bottom, you'll have 0.8% not 1.2%. Spending 3 points on 1.2% is silly when you can spend 3 points on 1.6% (taking the dual mana/leech, leech, and vitality void.)

That's a great idea, thanks.
Last edited by Lmao_Zedong on Apr 15, 2017, 12:23:33 PM
Can someone tell me why my damage only reaches over 50k buffed? im lvl 86, i know my gear not the best...
and i need to locate some important nodes too.
Last edited by neshoner on Apr 15, 2017, 4:42:54 PM
"
neshoner wrote:
Can someone tell me why my damage only reaches over 50k buffed? im lvl 86, i know my gear not the best...
and i need to locate some important nodes too.

Your wand is not really good. The crit chance for spells is meh and you'd get more attack speed from the craft. The added lightning from the wand is something that should help you. Look for something like that, even better if you can find one with higher spell damage or crit chance.
What gem should I drop if I only use 5link shavs?
"

Hi guys, wanted to share my setup and experiences as pathfinder largely based off of Philo's. So far i have done uber + guardians fairly easily, With shaper giving me problems as i suck at this game LOL.

These are the gem links i used to run 8 reservation skills.(5 auras, HOI, HOT, Blasph) while still having a decent enough mana pool to spam 6L KBs. For Barrage i swap in ele focus, barrage and slower proj replacing KB, inc crit chance and GMP. Was lucky enough to buy that shavs with the white socket to enable that gem swap.
Currently at 93k KB and 79k Barrage just with auras up. 145k and 123k respectively while flasks are up.
6.5k ES Pool and around 110 unreserved mana depending on whether i use a biscos.

For the skill tree i personally took the duelist leech nodes because of my inability to play this game well (i legit found that i could not do any bosses without this so i dropped the setup i mentioned below to get it) and tried to take as many ES nodes as i can.
The next 3 skill points will be taking Written in Blood and aura effect next to Sovereignty (93ES). Due to Written in blood giving me that 10 Str i then can change the way i path to Assasination and take Coldhearted calculation instead, dropping trickery for it. After all that i would gain around 500ES.
Hopefully i would be able to do shaper with 7K ES + duelist leech.

Playing with POB showed me how little lvl 21 gems (compared to lvl 20 gems) affect DPS. With my setup only Added lightning dmg and Wrath seem to be worth buying(60k dps to barrage). The other gems range from giving 30k dps to 5k dps. Not worth spending like 2EX for them imho. For reference in POB i get 3M Barrage dps(EVERYTHING up. vaal haste, power charges, frenzy charges etc etc).

I also regretted getting Dying Sun late. Its a HUGE QOL buff to mana problems. After running out of mana, instead of shooting that measly 1 proj that leeches little MP for you, you get 4 proj which leeches enough to fire the next KB. Why did no one mention to me that Dying Sun gives 3 proj as Pathfinder!? It buffs the clear of KB to ridiculous lvls (as if it wasnt alrdy incredible) and gives Barrage insane amounts of DPS.
For Vinktars it does seem like added lightning dmg to attacks is the better choice. With my setup POB shows that pen gives less dps even when fighting shaper/guardians.
I dont seem to be able to replace Diamond flask with anything else without the end result being a loss in dps. I would think that i have close to crit cap with all my gear giving % lightning res as well. Weird.

My fire and cold res are not capped. im on around 68% ish with purity of elements. I had a hard time balancing affordability, Dps, ES and resistances on jewelry. That said thou Wise Oak easily covers up all the missing res with that juicy 35%(prolly alot more with pathfinder being op)

My current jewels are pretty meh. just 3 mod ones focusing on att speed and % crit multi as i dont have much of any of those on gear. With the build being this popular i expect the 4 mod ones to be completely out of reach for a pleb such as myself. Just like +2 Barrage proj CoE and Legacy vinktars.

Hopefully my experience/setup is useful to someone here. Sorry for any mistakes with english as it is my 2nd language and do give any suggestions on how i could beat shaper for that pretty portal effect (xD i would like to be able to do it myself) Thanks and good luck!
p

TL;DR

I suck at the game but i easly accuired over 60 ex to found this build. Seems legit. Thx god you at least supported the game some just blantly exploit it without giving anything
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Deathsphere22 wrote:
What gem should I drop if I only use 5link shavs?

Slower Projectiles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info