[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
Lmao_Zedong wrote:
How crucial is vitality void in the passive skill tree? It seems like there's already enough life leech in the build...

It seems like you didn't read the whole guide
i dont get why double posts happen
Last edited by Worst_luck on Apr 15, 2017, 12:13:50 AM
"
ClKhrom wrote:
So I just made that build in LSC (my character MagicShootyStick, if you're wondering), and I've had to swap ICD for Inc Crit because I can't seem to crit for shit.

Can someone with a bit more experience with it give me some counselling on this?
cheers.

Edit: Also, with a wand similar to that in the post and jewellery not that different either, my tooltip stands at a glorious 50k~ fully buffed, and I don't think that's just my last ascendancy that will more than quadruple my damage.

This game isn't linear. There are countless things to min-max to add your dps, you can't just go like "oh, i dont think getting this will boost me to X amount" because little things add up to perfect this build. Leveled gems, max quality, good jewelry and jewels, boot enchant, helm enchants. Everything adds up in the end. Even your implicit mods. So try to find out yourself.
"
Lmao_Zedong wrote:
Could I pose a quick question?

I'm trying to use this build but I only have 5.8k ES at lvl 88.

I'm wondering if that number is close to what it should be or if it needs improving.

Items:
Spoiler

The build is very fun when I'm not getting one-shot.

You have no ES on your jewelry, and you are using thunderfists.

What is that wand? lol

It'll be more fun if you read the whole guide. Trust me.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Apr 15, 2017, 12:15:31 AM
"
KooperT wrote:
"

Just for those possibly interested, this is the semi-final version I put together based on my current gear, running as RAIDER.

(For the record, I do believe the Pathfinder version is stronger for bosses, but for clearing maps it's probably a wash - since everything blows up regardless of what build you are. I prefer Raider because sometimes I grind endlessly and if sleepy/not concentrating, you basically RIP if you forget to keep your flasks up. I prefer 100% uptime on leech through Duelist node points, never RIP unless it's to something silly like me facetanking into volatiles. The Frenzy charges make you run pretty fast too.)

Even with 4-L KB, all trash up to T16 explodes. It'd be overkill with 6-L, I understand some people swap out gems/swap a Shavs... but i'm lazy and it doesn't seem really necessary on like T15 and under, and definitely not if you only chain Strands. I guess for T16 trash it may help, but like many others, I generally chain run shaped T11-14 maps in this meta.

Spent most of my Ex on Skyforth, only have about 10ex remaining, so not really enough to juggle rings/belts/gloves around etc. at the moment. Still pretty happy with my setup considering I'm not filthy GG mirror/headhunter rich (bad RNG this league).

ES is at just above 7k (7050 or so). Sky/Choir setup boosts unbuffed crit from like 24% to 45-50%, something like 56% with pcharges and higher with diamond flask. Would need %lightning rolls on my glove/maybe one ring for cap - or maybe squeeze in PoL.

Ended up fitting in 6 auras:
Wrath
Disc
Purity of Elements
Anger
Herald of Thunder
Haste

I noticed one of Philo's early builds was using a % Reduction to Herald of Ice Reserve on the helm, before getting +2 barrage I presume. I'm unlikely to ever afford a +2 barrage helm this league so may consider grabbing one of these reserve reduction helms, which are much cheaper, and see if I can squeeze in HoI somehow.

Not sure if % reduction to a big aura like Anger/Haste is better than reduction to HoI or something, will need to test/calculate.

I think it might actually theoretically be possible, with an aura reduction helm, to drop Haste and pick up BOTH HoI and Purity of Lightning and still have a workable mana pool.

Alternatively, I may just drop HoT for HoI. DPS probably goes down slightly, since we prefer Lightning damage - but for general mapping, those frost explosions not only look cool but are probably more effective anyway (especially with 60-70%++ crit for shatters.)

I chaos spammed a new belt with higher %Ele Dmg, but less overall resists - Still, the amounts it gave me is enough and more importantly put my Lightning as highest for Wise Oak (previously I was like 144/103/137 without Purity of Lightning, now something like 130 / 136 / 140 estimate). Still enough to be ele-resist capped during Ele Weakness maps with Wise Oak up.

I know this forum thread has devolved into excessive theory-crafting/arguments but would still like to thank OP Worst_Luck, Philo and other commenters for a great & fun build.

I love Ranger builds. I played HoWA ST last league, and this league Ele Crit ST Raider, Chaos BV Pathfinder (wrecked bosses), then switched to this build. This is definitely my favorite for map clearing (yes, even more than HoWA.)

Sick af gear. Ty for sharing your experience :) Raider is slightly more chill than PF and the duelist leech is like perma vinktars, which is why I really liked it.
Hey! i need some help with this build:

33k barrage without power charge/frenzy main problem:
cant kill shaper (run out of pot)guardians, uber atziri ...

thx!
Last edited by Eboivin on Apr 15, 2017, 12:34:00 AM
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Lmao_Zedong wrote:
How crucial is vitality void in the passive skill tree? It seems like there's already enough life leech in the build...

I tried to search your guide (including your previous guide) and the entire thread for mentions of vitality void but not much luck. I'm worried I'm missing something.

But you don't need to repeat yourself, I found the explanation you posted on reddit.

Also, what was that wand? Cheap. :)
"
Lmao_Zedong wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Lmao_Zedong wrote:

I tried to search your guide (including your previous guide) and the entire thread for mentions of vitality void but not much luck. I'm worried I'm missing something.

But you don't need to repeat yourself, I found the explanation you posted on reddit.

Also, what was that wand? Cheap. :)

Not sure what your question is. There is literally 0 life leech in this build unless you do one of these:

1) Get vitality void as Raider
2) Go Pathfinder for basically 100% Vinktar uptimes.
3) Possibly get by using 2 seperate vinktars, and swap between them.

Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
"
Eboivin wrote:

thx!

This is a Low Life build... You can adapt to CI but don't expect the same results.
If you were LL you get like 3 extra auras which would probably double your dps.

My No-Aura Barrage tooltip DPS is 31,000.
With Auras on, it goes up to 84,100

That's OVER DOUBLE DAMAGE from just auras. And I'm not even running Herald of Ice like many others, so only 6 auras instead of 7.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 15, 2017, 2:54:56 AM
"
KooperT wrote:
"
Eboivin wrote:

thx!

This is a Low Life build... You can adapt to CI but don't expect the same results.
If you were LL you get like 3 extra auras which would probably double your dps.

My No-Aura Barrage tooltip DPS is 31,000.
With Auras on, it goes up to 84,100

That's OVER DOUBLE DAMAGE from just auras. And I'm not even running Herald of Ice like many others, so only 6 auras instead of 7.

that not totally true, i have 280k full buffed barrage dps on windripper CI with just wrath and herald of thunder, not 6 or 7 auras, and the way winripper scales damage is exactly the same as an elemental wander
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Apr 15, 2017, 3:00:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info