[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

"
НоваяХ wrote:

Good day! At a time when I had 4.2 K ES. I took Your advice and changing passive skills: Agreement with Baal, Immunity to Chaos+ES, the Wraith has made 5.2 K ES. Now the cards are cleaned easily, with a single order there are problems. 6+ usually death.
You have solved the problem with the lack of indicators of strength?
I used a stone (Resistant training - agility power). At the moment I need 155 force. You have another bunch of stones possible.
Thank You for your response, sorry for the banal questions and my English.
I am a new player in the game.

If you are talking about dexterity for equipping malice, you don't need any jewels to get there. With my skill tree you need 20 dexterity anywhere on your gear to reach 212 dexterity. If you can't get that then just grab the +30 dexterity node slightly below the CI node.
i have to be doing something wrong here. i have max res/8k ES and i'm still struggling in T8-10 maps. I have zero single target damage and struggle against map bosses.

7 endurance/5 power charges only gets me to 21k dmg. what am i doing wrong?
"
imjoni wrote:
i have to be doing something wrong here. i have max res/8k ES and i'm still struggling in T8-10 maps. I have zero single target damage and struggle against map bosses.

7 endurance/5 power charges only gets me to 21k dmg. what am i doing wrong?

Power charges is your main dmg so always have more powercharges then endurance charges, and focus on getting Horror gloves for your cylcone
Last edited by junttto on Mar 26, 2017, 7:42:49 AM
Hi,

I am doing this build aswell, but I'm at 7 power charges, 6 endurances, but managed to get 24k dps more or less, I have similar gear, im lvl 85, and got all the damage nodes, can you give me some advise on what to change / improve?

Here is my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DinoUY/characters, the char is "desenchufame".

Thanks in advance, and btw, the build is really amazing :D
Can anyone take a look at my conf/gear?

I seem to do good damage on white packs but it seems if I don't crit in a few seconds I'm dead. Is it only a matter of getting crit chance and crit multiplier? Or is something wrong like a node I don't have on the passive skills?

The character is "GalletasDeMantequilla"
"
DinoUY wrote:
Hi,

I am doing this build aswell, but I'm at 7 power charges, 6 endurances, but managed to get 24k dps more or less, I have similar gear, im lvl 85, and got all the damage nodes, can you give me some advise on what to change / improve?

Here is my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DinoUY/characters, the char is "desenchufame".

Thanks in advance, and btw, the build is really amazing :D

Glad you are enjoying it.

You are limping your damage with the dual discharge gem setup, if you want to use 2 discharge gems, get a not to consume charges enchant. Damage enchant is best with only 1 discharge gem.

Your Vinktar will do less damage as you have flat phys on your ring and you are using conversion Vinktar, this messes with EE, either change the ring or the flask.

Further, get quality on damage gems and better jewels, we don't need crit chance on jewels, crit multi and spell/elemental damage are the best mods.

Also, you can't have 6 endurance charges without +1 belt & death's door.

"
ffokus wrote:

I seem to do good damage on white packs but it seems if I don't crit in a few seconds I'm dead. Is it only a matter of getting crit chance and crit multiplier? Or is something wrong like a node I don't have on the passive skills?

Your damage will be quite low as you have low level gems and 0 jewels. You need to stick to ~t6 maps for now until you improve on them.

You have all the required crit nodes, but need quality on crit/accuracy gems. Also why no diamond flask?

For now get 1-2 diamond flasks, quality them and keep them up during map runs, you should crit almost everytime under their effect.
Last edited by vvamic on Mar 26, 2017, 7:34:51 PM
which is better for raw damage, dual discharge + 30% chance not to consume charges set up or single discharge w/ 40% damage helm?
"
imjoni wrote:
which is better for raw damage, dual discharge + 30% chance not to consume charges set up or single discharge w/ 40% damage helm?

It can't be compared like that, dual gem's with not to consume enchant only boost's the damage of every 3rd/4th discharge, while as damage enchant boost's your every discharge.

The dual gem setup will only show it's true colors on a tanky boss where you will be discharging for more than 5-10+ seconds.

That being said, the actual damage for this build comes from jewels, either gem setup combined with decent damage jewels can take down end-game boss's.

So go with the setup that you find affordable/suitable accordingly. IMO if you are using this build for pure farming with occasional boss killing the best setup would be the damage enchant one.
"
ffokus wrote:

Your damage will be quite low as you have low level gems and 0 jewels. You need to stick to ~t6 maps for now until you improve on them.

You have all the required crit nodes, but need quality on crit/accuracy gems. Also why no diamond flask?

For now get 1-2 diamond flasks, quality them and keep them up during map runs, you should crit almost everytime under their effect.
[/quote]

Thank you very much. I'll do that!
Hi, I am having trouble on the guardian's can you look at my character too see what i need to work on to do it (character name = Cospri__OPOP)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info