[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

This build was a great ride to 90 for me. It's the most fun I've had since playing COC many leagues back before nerf after nerf. Sadly I've reached the point where the rest of the progression is tiny upgrades and grinding out jewel slots so I'm looking into some reroll options. If anyone is interested in some niche gear for this build, feel free to hit me up ingame on LSC.

IGN: ChewyMalice

Last edited by demonguard on Mar 28, 2017, 2:05:53 AM
How much energy shield did you have before taking CI i'm not sure when to take it ( right now lvl 60 ) also i'm playing hardcore
"
arkevons wrote:
How much energy shield did you have before taking CI i'm not sure when to take it ( right now lvl 60 ) also i'm playing hardcore

Atleast lvl68+, where you can equip malice and take on all CI & major +ES nodes. A high ES shield and helm is recommended tho. Shade Form from cruel & mercy lab will boost your ES by ~2k depending upon your gear.
Hey, just coming back to drop my final thoughts. This has been one of the most enjoyable builds I've ever played. The only other build that can compete with how much I've enjoyed it would be Wormblaster the third or Hidden potential BV Zerker. If not for me 2 shotting myself every 15th map to a beefy reflect rare, even with vinktars up, this would be my highest level character.

Final gear:
Spoiler

I think this will be one of the few builds I never disassemble. Thanks again for the solid build vvamic
"
djfang wrote:
Hey, just coming back to drop my final thoughts. This has been one of the most enjoyable builds I've ever played. The only other build that can compete with how much I've enjoyed it would be Wormblaster the third or Hidden potential BV Zerker. If not for me 2 shotting myself every 15th map to a beefy reflect rare, even with vinktars up, this would be my highest level character.

I think this will be one of the few builds I never disassemble. Thanks again for the solid build vvamic

Nice to hear you enjoying it & yes reflects can be a problem at times, especially if they have elemental resists. I once one-shot myself with a reflect rare that too mid breach in a Chayula realm, complete waste of the breach stone. Nevertheless, keeping fortify up & having a good amount of ES pool helps a lot but sometimes you just die if not careful.

Anyway, just to let you guys know, I have added 2.6 videos (all guardian runs + some map runs). Also added an alternative gem link setup, if anyone is interested can look over those.
Last edited by vvamic on Mar 30, 2017, 9:10:32 AM
"
vvamic wrote:

Anyway, just to let you guys know, I have added 2.6 videos (all guardian runs + some map runs).

You no have normal video "Hydra" and "Phoenix"
Last edited by Arthur_Belk on Mar 31, 2017, 12:24:48 AM
"
Arthur_Belk wrote:
"
vvamic wrote:

Anyway, just to let you guys know, I have added 2.6 videos (all guardian runs + some map runs).

Normal as in?
"
vvamic wrote:
"
Arthur_Belk wrote:
"
vvamic wrote:

Normal as in?
First check your videos
"
Arthur_Belk wrote:
First check your videos

hydra video link was broken which is fixed now, ty for that. Phoenix seems fine, can you confirm?
it's my best pers) thx

8516 ES
508 Mul.crit
91 lvl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info