Plans to support PC to XBox account migration?

"
satanttin wrote:
"
iNotSure wrote:
Oh well, too bad.
Guess I won't make the switch to XBONE then.

Can't be bothered to spend money for another 40 stash tabs and such and leave my PC ones sitting in the dust.

u don't even need 40 tabs x'D

Ofcourse I do ;)

Tab 1: Currency
Tab 2: Divination cards
Tab 3: Essence tab
Tab 4: Quad tab for maps
Tab 5: Quality gems
Tab 6: Leveled gems (lvl 18+)
Tab 7: Vaal gems
Tab 8: Uniques (can expand as I find more uniques)
Tab 9: flasks
Tab 10: Jewels
Tab 12: Amulets
Tab 13: Belts
Tab 14: Helmets
Tab 15: Gloves
Tab 16: Boots
Tab 17: Body armour
Tab 18: One handers (Melee)
Tab 19: Spellcaster weapons
Tab 20: Two handers
Tab 21: Bows + Quivers
Tab 22: B/O 1 chaos
Tab 23: B/O 2 chaos
Tab 24: B/O 3 chaos
Tab 25: B/O 4 chaos
Tab 26: B/O 5 chaos
Tab 27: B/O 10 chaos
Tab 28: B/O 20 chaos
Tab 29: Items >20 chaos
Tab 30: Offer

The rest of my tabs I leave empty and slot them in where I need more space. When I find more uniques I add a "uniques 2"-tab. If I find more usefull body armours I'll do the same.
I like to keep my stash clean, bit of OCD here.
Postcount +1
I'm about 1000% sure that his wording wasn't based on technological inability to migrate. They don't WANT you to migrate MTX and it's completely reasonable why. There are a million good reasons to force XBONE users to start fresh and purchase via PoE/Microsoft once the console is released. Any MTX you bought for PC are for PC, it's that simple. You already bought it and got use from it, they owe you nothing more. Same as the whole uberQQ about premiums when quad was released. You paid for a good and used it without knowing about future changes. Deal with it. Chris' response should be enough to end this thread.
"
vtsRunty wrote:
I'm about 1000% sure that his wording wasn't based on technological inability to migrate. They don't WANT you to migrate MTX and it's completely reasonable why. There are a million good reasons to force XBONE users to start fresh and purchase via PoE/Microsoft once the console is released. Any MTX you bought for PC are for PC, it's that simple. You already bought it and got use from it, they owe you nothing more. Same as the whole uberQQ about premiums when quad was released. You paid for a good and used it without knowing about future changes. Deal with it. Chris' response should be enough to end this thread.

All of the above is true, still it would be nice of them ;)
I think the biggest reason they won't do it is because Microsoft won't let them. I'm betting they will get some kind of % of any sales made on the Xbox.

So if GGG decides we all can port our MTX's and stashtabs over to the Xbox Microsoft won't see a single penny out of it and boy oh boy, they do love themselves some pennies!

It's ok, I'll just be playing on PC then and now know what to order for my mancave: a gaming PC.
Postcount +1
Last edited by iNotSure on Feb 22, 2017, 1:51:42 PM
"
iNotSure wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
iNotSure wrote:
Oh well, too bad.
Guess I won't make the switch to XBONE then.

Can't be bothered to spend money for another 40 stash tabs and such and leave my PC ones sitting in the dust.

u don't even need 40 tabs x'D

Ofcourse I do ;)

Tab 1: Currency
Tab 2: Divination cards
Tab 3: Essence tab
Tab 4: Quad tab for maps
Tab 5: Quality gems
Tab 6: Leveled gems (lvl 18+)
Tab 7: Vaal gems
Tab 8: Uniques (can expand as I find more uniques)
Tab 9: flasks
Tab 10: Jewels
Tab 12: Amulets
Tab 13: Belts
Tab 14: Helmets
Tab 15: Gloves
Tab 16: Boots
Tab 17: Body armour
Tab 18: One handers (Melee)
Tab 19: Spellcaster weapons
Tab 20: Two handers
Tab 21: Bows + Quivers
Tab 22: B/O 1 chaos
Tab 23: B/O 2 chaos
Tab 24: B/O 3 chaos
Tab 25: B/O 4 chaos
Tab 26: B/O 5 chaos
Tab 27: B/O 10 chaos
Tab 28: B/O 20 chaos
Tab 29: Items >20 chaos
Tab 30: Offer

The rest of my tabs I leave empty and slot them in where I need more space. When I find more uniques I add a "uniques 2"-tab. If I find more usefull body armours I'll do the same.
I like to keep my stash clean, bit of OCD here.

so u get 11 tabs of uniques? why would u keep that many tabs x'D even vendor uniques?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
so u get 11 tabs of uniques? why would u keep that many tabs x'D even vendor uniques?

I think you misread my post :)
Tab 8 is for uniques and I will open another tab for uniques if tab 8 is full.
Tab 9 is flasks, not unique flasks. Can be quality flasks or flasks I can use later or on a new char.
Tab 10 are jewels.
And so on...

I never stated I have 11 tabs full of uniques :)
At first I will keep them all, after a while I'll vendor the crap ones.
Postcount +1
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
There it is. I'm stuck at this PC all alone in the study with my ridiculous metric fucktonne of mtxes.

"Sad little king of a sad little hill."

Lol I can not even fathom the amount of MTX's $10,000+ US buys...

Fewer black cats than you might expect. And due to the horrible mtx system, I've got double-ups on quite a lot of the effects I like, like extra gore and crimson weapon effect. That was before they implemented a search system, so it was just easier to buy another one.

It'll be interesting to see how this all changes with a new mtx management system.

I've actually had zero GGGold for a while. Just picked up Legacy, so I'm back to a healthy-looking 600ish.

You were empty? that's crazy lol.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
Can you... make it be allowed? I'm probably not going to play the PC version anymore due to the bad FPS I constantly get on each machine I buy, so I'll have lost the ~$70 of stash tabs that I've bought....
I'm thinking about giving XBOX a try but im not sure if I will ever buy microtransactions on either platform again in the future. Because then I have to consider on which platform to buy. That I can't or don't want to decide right now.
The items are pretty expensive, even on sale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info