Plans to support PC to XBox account migration?

For those of us considering making the switch, will there be a system in place to transfer hideouts/mtx/characters/currency/ etc. over to the console port?
It would be a nice bone to throw to the loyal subjects :)
It's not a direct port, in that the game will be a lot different. The Xbox version and this version will exist entirely separate from each other. If you make any move from here to there, you will leave what you have here and start new there. Then when you're bored out of your mind, you will come back here and relax. As opposed to mutually going off the deep-end with people in the forum.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
Last edited by Hardmuscle on Jan 20, 2017, 12:59:12 AM
At the very minimum they should transfer the Stash Tabs and MTX's (to the same e-mail account).
Hoping the game comes to the PS4 as well.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Last edited by x_KOR_x on Jan 20, 2017, 1:00:47 AM
I could see them porting MTX and Stash Tabs. Porting Items and Characters would kinda fuck up the economy though.

Imagine legacy items, for example. Or just items that barely drop or have a div card. Things like The Taming that you CAN get, but it's expensive as hell. You start transferring items, then you have people who sell off all their stuff on PC, buy up bunches of things like The Taming, or The Retch, or legacy items, and then sell for a huge comparative profit after they port.

If they link the economies somehow, then that's not an issue...But I doubt they'll do that.

- Sheepster
I bet that won't be possible.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
For those of us considering making the switch, will there be a system in place to transfer hideouts/mtx/characters/currency/ etc. over to the console port?

Nope. They will be on different realms.

Plus If I had an xbox to play this in the future on xbox I don't want to play with the same economy. I would rather have a fresh economy free of pre nerf gear, mirror worthy items, and so on. Console has the potential to be better economically than currently on pc.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
It will be fine to consider like just another league with mtx and stash tab ( not the items in it of course ) shared between all leagues PC or Xbox. So no need to change Shop on website and ingame.
It should be possible IMO.

I play alot of FIFA on the XBONE and they have a similar thing:
- FIFA is multi platform (PC, PS3+4, Xbox 360/One)
- People who have their Ultimate Team account on PC can choose to "move" their account to a console
- This does not include cards of players (items in PoE)
- It does include FIFA points (you buy those with real money, similar to MTX's and stashtabs)

So I think it should be able for them to do so although EA is ofcourse alot bigger and has alot more experience with this.

Maybe they can put an extra option on your account where you can "tick" your platforms on and off. And all MTX's and stashtabs will be shared among those platforms (behind the screens they could just duplicate your MTX's and stashtabs to the other platform).

Hope something like this will happen, even a one time transfer could be something I'll be considering if the game is actually good on XBONE.
Postcount +1
Move all your legacy swag to the new fresh database? I don't think so ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info