An Early Look at the New Water System

Alex, you are A M A Z I N G
so new water physics? ok why not add fishing to that?
what about making pants for our characters?
That is some pretty water that works well with the overall aesthetic. It's all the little details that your team put into this game that makes me love it more. Great job!
[ Intel Core i7 3770K - Asus Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard - 16G G.Skill Ripjaw X DDR3 1866 - EVGA GTX 680 SC 2GB - Corsair Force 3 240Gb SSD - Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Cyborg Gaming M.M.O. 7 Mouse - Windows 8 64Bit - Norton Internet Security 2013 ]
Is the new water physics purely cosmetic, or will there be ways in which liquid physics interact with players, monsters, and combat mechanics?
people ask for better trading, game balance etc What they get is fog, cloaks, now water... And the game still grounds to a standstill with full party casting bazillion of spells. Is there an option to turn off all of these? Nope. Personally could care less about shiny, but I guess matters for the others.

thank you, xbox...
Fix the current game before you make new content, seems logical.
im really loving the improvements! The game looks more and more beautiful each patch.
This game is amazing and keeps getting better. All the attention to detail, the complex choices, great art, voice acting, and on and on. The GGG team deserves high praise!!
And they said xbox wont effect pc. Its one the major console philosophy- visual over gameplay.
Last edited by kavinux on Jan 19, 2017, 6:58:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info