An Early Look at the New Water System

"
benjiwoosh wrote:
New water system?
Are you fucking kidding?
HOW ABOUT FIXING _REAL_ ISSUES? LIKE RANDOM FPS DROPS? SERVER DROPS? YOU KNOW? SERIOUS STUFF?

And what makes you think those are not being worked on as well?

Would you rather have nothing happen while we wait for a fix for one single issue?

Hate to say it, but it's very likely that those issues are on your end anyway.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Jan 23, 2017, 4:23:12 AM
yey! more ways to f**k up your performance! not that i'm complaining...
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Surf strikes from different angles at the same time on video
ign: HaruMamberu
It's nice looking water.

However, I believe time spent improving basic item looks would be even better...

So I won't have a goat skull strapped to my forehead ever again!
Do you think this will do well on Xbox1?I mean this game is sooo outdated in the graphics department compared to all the new games coming out on that machine.Looks like a game that should have been on 360.
graphics? idgaf
guise remember.. the waves grant you 175% increased magic find when fishing.
How about you all stop talking as if you know shit when you actually don't.

They have Teams of Programmers and/or artists working on different branches of the game's code and/or art/story.

You can't expect someone that's doing artwork for the game to suddenly be capable of working side by side with the programming team.

They've been hired for a purpose, and they're doing their job as they are expected to by their employers.

How about y'all start learning to code and start helping GGG with your oh so easy to do solutions that even a 10yr old could do and magically fix everything that was ever wrong with the game.

And to those complaining that dx11 is a failure then how come I get more performance in dx11 than in dx9, sure there are artifacts from time to time that you can adjust accordingly, but they're going to get that fixed eventually.

Love the water effect, looks almost real.
Last edited by UnDrac on Jan 25, 2017, 8:10:12 PM
If the new water system only comes back in the starting area I will be really agro, which brings only the starting area to beautify you come anyway only 2 times from 3.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info