An Early Look at the New Water System

Makes me glad I bought a supporter pack. The money goes into actual things.
Fuck the water. Where fucking rework MTX stash???????????????????????????
Guys, fishing is already implemented. Am I the only one who discovered how to do it yet?! I highly doubt that.
nice
Last edited by mikumi23 on Jan 20, 2017, 9:22:15 AM
Looks awesome!!!

We have to have fishing now!!!

Everything is ready for it...

C'mon GGG make it happen!!!

Last edited by Peterking72 on Jan 20, 2017, 9:38:24 AM
While the vast majority of the playerbase wouldnt give 2 cents for how good the water looks, i find it verry un-impressive that you got atleast 1 person working on this stuff, rather then fixing other waaay more important issues.

But yes, it looks great and the person/team have done an excellent work indeed.

But why add iceing ontop of a burnt muffin?
zzZzzzZzzZz
New water system?
Are you fucking kidding?
HOW ABOUT FIXING _REAL_ ISSUES? LIKE RANDOM FPS DROPS? SERVER DROPS? YOU KNOW? SERIOUS STUFF?
WOW!!!! Nice work I didn't see any surfers maybe the waves need to be bigger :)))
"
Tzaina wrote:
While the vast majority of the playerbase wouldnt give 2 cents for how good the water looks, i find it verry un-impressive that you got atleast 1 person working on this stuff, rather then fixing other waaay more important issues.

But yes, it looks great and the person/team have done an excellent work indeed.

But why add iceing ontop of a burnt muffin?

Agree. Water is really unimportant, it doesn't even appear that frequently, only on couple of maps. So many bugs, and we get on news "look! Our water now slightly more realistic!"... It's discouraging.

P.S. Fix Profane bloom and ED+contagion interaction already! Atleast switch that awful node with malediction.
And if you need to rework the skill from scratch? Well, if something isn't working - it's a right thing to do, isn't it?
Also, looks like you have some time to demonstrate... water...

... Screw that water!
I didn't even notice difference
Cool, one more thing to cause a graphical error and ctd me. Looks nice, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info