[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

Hi thanks for your help,

I made my character public, the name is TMBlade

"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
tm5150 wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the great build.

I only have one problem my DPS with 715% facebreakers is only 6239.0 any idea what is wrong?

I have Abyssus and warden rings and followed your guide.

Thanks!

Hi, please make your character tab public and write the name of the character so I can see what you are wearing and your skill tree. I have 113 000 tooltip DPS with wardens on my 6 link with increased area of effect.

We are talking about me having over 15 times your damage numbers, so about everything should be wrong. But make the character public and I promise to have a look.

Hi thanks for your help,

"
tm5150 wrote:
Hi thanks for your help,

Allrighty, just had a look. First of all, you are only level 66, and I am level 91, so there will be huge differences. But for your level, there are lots of things you can do.

If you cant compensate for the resistance losses using the unique rings I have in my guide, I would at least get flat physical damage on your rings. Also get flat physical damage on your amulet. Secondly, you need to do labyrinth in normal and cruel to become berserker and take the node aspect of carnage.

When you get enough currency, you can upgrade a lot of things like your armour, belt etc. When level gets high enough you can also do merciless labyrinth and uber labyrinth.

Those are my tips.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
So am confused about Enduring cry, Its used just fr the character survival? As i understand Endurance charges have no effect on the totems..even if u take the Juggernaut 'Unrelenting' ascendancy node?
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
tm5150 wrote:
Hi thanks for your help,

Allrighty, just had a look. First of all, you are only level 66, and I am level 91, so there will be huge differences. But for your level, there are lots of things you can do.

If you cant compensate for the resistance losses using the unique rings I have in my guide, I would at least get flat physical damage on your rings. Also get flat physical damage on your amulet. Secondly, you need to do labyrinth in normal and cruel to become berserker and take the node aspect of carnage.

When you get enough currency, you can upgrade a lot of things like your armour, belt etc. When level gets high enough you can also do merciless labyrinth and uber labyrinth.

Those are my tips.

Okey dokey man, appreciate the help!
"
Son_Of_Sam wrote:
So am confused about Enduring cry, Its used just fr the character survival? As i understand Endurance charges have no effect on the totems..even if u take the Juggernaut 'Unrelenting' ascendancy node?

Bump fr reply
man, War Bringer ascendancy node, it's one of the most important stuff for a berse totem build, it's how we survive, mostly. :D
What gem should i put if 5L ? answer please
Why i can't find Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt for "25% redused enemy stun threshold while using a Flask" stat? or this belt has fixed? And how to score as 99% Stun Threshold?
Last edited by TraneMAK7 on Jan 25, 2017, 11:02:09 AM
If you only have five links leave out Melee Damage on Full Life Support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info