[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

Is Taste of hate flask is a MUST ?
As you can see in the video perma-stun works just fine entirely without flasks and necro support up to tier 15 map bosses. After that, well, you'll want to muster as much extra damage as possible... or you're toast. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Jan 24, 2017, 9:44:26 AM
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
Shaper cannot be shocked, chilled, frozen (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Shaper) that's why I wondered few months ago if it will be a way in order to stun him, because he can be stunned.
Or I have missed something?
Very funny build anyway, hust wanna ask u if without the quiver u are still able sto stun em all, maybe using endurance charge on melee stun, for example, u will loose for sure 1 active gem but u can take advantage by a shield for defence, dps, and others stuff (or using lycosidae going critic, much more dps), just don't know if it's possible.
Ty in advance for the answer

Hi again, the quiver is prorably the best stun item in the game, so I would avoid dropping it. It has 2.5x the chance to double stun compared to eg. slayers ascendence (for all asking, I do not recommend slayer at all what so ever, I would say it is worse in every possible way :) ). The quiver rox!

When it comes to the shock, it's my bad, shaper can't be shocked, but all guardians can. Shaper is stun locked in the footage in the montage, so your are rigt that he is stunnable ;). It's just hard to keep the stun locks for whole phases.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
someone199 wrote:
Hi ! Can I ask where you get your Seraph skin from ?
Thank you !

The skin comes from an old 1 month HC league reward from doing challenges, gave the whole armour set with gloves, helmet, boots and chestplate.
"
lapilesos wrote:
Ok, solo stunning of content is not possible then. Having necro support is much more usable on other builds:) That didn't need to stun at all.
And T15 stun is not needed as of expirience of yours AFK build :) T15 bosses are dead quick even with cheap gear.
T16 and T17 is a big problem there (AFK build)

Still good build :)

I don't really agree. I would expect phoenix life pool to be around 12 million, as he has the highest among the guardians. If I could find a skill that hits for around 300k per hit with minimal passive investment and around 4-8 times a second, I might be able to stun phoenix or shaper solo. For me warchief totem does just that with a necro support.

Aura support or not, there are certain maps you do not ever do as a maping party with the bosses, like: Core, overgrown ruin, guardian maps etc. This build makes it possible to do just that. DPS mods on those bosses won't matter as they can not attack or move. Hydra cant blink arrow away, as she is stun locked. Phoenix can't self explode as he is stun locked. Chimera can't move an inch. These are dangerous parts of the fights.

When it comes to other builds that are in the meta, those take down the material in game with or without aura support. My own experience with my bladeflurry char in breach is that aura support adds up so much dmg that I one shot myself on reflect mobs with maybe 1-2 charges blade flurry, wih vaals pact and 2% leech. Therefore I need life leech gem, and I still die due to reflect.

If we skip the practicallity, it is also very fun to stun lock bosses.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Jan 24, 2017, 1:38:37 PM
"
BrainJuice168 wrote:
Is Taste of hate flask is a MUST ?

Must for what?

For stuns up to T15, you dont need DPS flasks for stunning.

For stunning guardians, it is highly recommended with tase of hate together with a must good necro aura support. Sin's rebith is an alternative, but costs even more? or something.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just tried a run with Chilifreak as necro support, we perma-stunned T16 Hydra.

This is another way to show that we don't need the leagacy facebreakers to stun. Also I uploaded pictures on DPS numbers.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Jan 24, 2017, 1:36:42 PM
Hey man, thanks for the great build.

I only have one problem my DPS with 715% facebreakers is only 6239.0 any idea what is wrong?

I have Abyssus and warden rings and followed your guide.

Thanks!
Are necroauras required to stunlock t12+ bosses? All I want to know if you're able to do infinite stunlocks like that, when playing single.
Last edited by ziumbala on Jan 24, 2017, 11:37:24 PM
"
ziumbala wrote:
Are necroauras required to stunlock t12+ bosses? All I want to know if you're able to do infinite stunlocks like that, when playing single.

For permastuns

Up to T15 stuns, including malachai:
- Concentrated effect is only needed on T15 and uber itzario
- Offence flasks are not needed (except uber itzario)
- Vaal lightning trap is not needed
- Necro aura support is not needed

For guardians and shaper (shaper is extra tricky):
You need offence flasks+necro support+Vaal lightning trap+Orb of storms warlords mark curse on hit

So all my video footage under T16 maps are stunned without using offence flasks and without using necro support. This is written clearly in the video. Those clips that are with the text NO SUPPORT, means that there is no support and I am stun locking by myself. I tried with non leagacy facebreakers and it still works just as well.
"
tm5150 wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the great build.

I only have one problem my DPS with 715% facebreakers is only 6239.0 any idea what is wrong?

I have Abyssus and warden rings and followed your guide.

Thanks!

Hi, please make your character tab public and write the name of the character so I can see what you are wearing and your skill tree. I have 113 000 tooltip DPS with wardens on my 6 link with increased area of effect.

We are talking about me having over 15 times your damage numbers, so about everything should be wrong. But make the character public and I promise to have a look.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info