[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

so is this build still viable endgame wise?
I'm level 65 and about to buy starforge just reading this thread. did the build get stealth nerfed?
The only nerf you would see is the blasphemy not reaching as far as it used to. So far I've only found 1 phoenix guardian and it was cleared easily with -max and vuln.
running out of mana, need to pu WM instead of vuln. any tips to fix it?
Hi, could someone help me out for a second? I wanted to follow this build, but honestly, it seems very, very expensive (and stat heavy), so I've been thinking about a cheaper variation.

What I wanted to do was use an astral plate + voidheart + haemophilia gloves + carnage heart + blood magic + witchfire flask for vulnerability. That's 100% bleed, 50-60% poison, and somewhat reliable single curse blasphemy with 35% extra life. Carnage heart is a bit of extra leech and damage, and Haemophilia is a bit of extra damage and a little bleed explosion on kill. All this also lowers int requirement to 111, and dex requirement to 155.

Thing is, I've never done endgame, and have no idea if that set up would be sufficient. So can anyone more experienced tell me if that set up seems endgame viable? If not I'll just shut up and stick to the guide, lol. It'll take a while to farm 10 ex for the Cospris, but better than wasting currency on a crappy variation (if it really is crappy).
"
poepoe091 wrote:
Hi, could someone help me out for a second? I wanted to follow this build, but honestly, it seems very, very expensive (and stat heavy), so I've been thinking about a cheaper variation.

What I wanted to do was use an astral plate + voidheart + haemophilia gloves + carnage heart + blood magic + witchfire flask for vulnerability. That's 100% bleed, 50-60% poison, and somewhat reliable single curse blasphemy with 35% extra life. Carnage heart is a bit of extra leech and damage, and Haemophilia is a bit of extra damage and a little bleed explosion on kill. All this also lowers int requirement to 111, and dex requirement to 155.

Thing is, I've never done endgame, and have no idea if that set up would be sufficient. So can anyone more experienced tell me if that set up seems endgame viable? If not I'll just shut up and stick to the guide, lol. It'll take a while to farm 10 ex for the Cospris, but better than wasting currency on a crappy variation (if it really is crappy).

Check out Mathil's Starforge lacerate slayer on youtube. He did a Blood Magic build with voidheart and Essence Worm, using Witchfire Brew. It works, but I'd say it is probably a bit less reliable than my version. If your plan is specifically to do endgame with this build or something similar, keep in mind that it's not faceroll level easy. If you fuck up mechanics you can easily be oneshot. That being said, out of the builds I've played personally, this one has the easiest time doing all of the endgame.
To the people asking if this is still viable for endgame, yes it definitely is. The damage is still the same, AoE nerfs mostly hit clearspeed.

As for the comments about leech feeling worse, I've tested the build a bit in 2.6 and it feels mostly the same. Can't say I felt a hit to leech, really.
"
xtrazi3 wrote:

Do you have mana leech anywhere on gear or jewels? If you don't, just get a jewel with mana leech and you should be fine.
"
xtrazi3 wrote:

Grab 0.4% mana leech from the tree right above iron reflexes.
"
Euploid wrote:
Check out Mathil's Starforge lacerate slayer on youtube. He did a Blood Magic build with voidheart and Essence Worm, using Witchfire Brew. It works, but I'd say it is probably a bit less reliable than my version. If your plan is specifically to do endgame with this build or something similar, keep in mind that it's not faceroll level easy. If you fuck up mechanics you can easily be oneshot. That being said, out of the builds I've played personally, this one has the easiest time doing all of the endgame.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I checked out the youtube video you mentiond, and looks like you're right, even he says a good blasphemy set up is better. It'll take a while to farm the Cospri's, but I love the build and Lacerate in general, so I better get to it, lol. Great guide btw. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info