[0.10.1]EB/HP/Armor Freezing Pulse Templar---Viable?

Yes, but i'm only lvl 47 atm since I didn't have enough time in the last week...but I'm planing to hit lvl 70 by this weekend.
IGN: Vaalgard / GuardianOfAsgard / Veidhimadhr
Timezone: GMT+2
Why are you presenting this build as if you made it...

...When I've watched Kripp play his Added Lightning EB/HP/Armor Freezing Pulse build...
...with like 5 or 6 Auras...
...For over a week.
Last edited by Epsilon2012 on Feb 27, 2013, 9:04:07 AM
Does this build work on HC? People are saying that high crit is suicide on refrect mobs.

And if previous is true, is it better to go for dual totem with spark/pulse/Ice spear to avoid being murdered by reflect on HC?
Last edited by EvilMind666 on Feb 27, 2013, 2:28:22 PM
@Epsilon The only streamer that I watch is devmoon, so you can't say that I've used Kripp's builds. This build was inspired from EK Shadow.. Besides that, it's not like more people will think about similar builds...no...not at all. So don't bash people for their way of thinking.

@EvilMind I don't really know how this build fares in HC, but as far as reflect goes...since you have 4-5k+ hp and 80 ress, reflect mobs will barely hurt you (and you also have life leech linked to your FP)
Last edited by deathcoreftw on Feb 28, 2013, 4:29:52 AM
I am going to try this build seems ok
A small update:
I just hit lvl 55, equipped some sweet items and a 5L chest, so now I run FP+LMP+BM+LL+LightningDmg. It 1 shots most of the mobs 3 lvl higher than me and as far as survivability goes...I have 3k hp atm, but by lvl 70 I'll have @4-5k, reflect mobs are just a walk in the park and the only problem that I seem to have is the low defence @2k (but it can be resolved with granite flasks) and grace aura wich adds some decent evasion @20% chance to dodge atm.
I'll maybe edit the OP with a detailed update as soon as I start rolling maps.
I'm trying this as well after specing out of the CI path I was on. Any additional info you add would be helpful.
Great build I'm playing the improved version and really liking. Died on HC at lvl 26 but that was probably due to my noobishness =) I was playing a cold witch and died too often, the armor and health on this build works great so far.
Actually I do have a question: Do you think Eldrich Battery is worth it on this build?
Would like to know what quest rewards you would chose for the bandit quests.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info