Any good life based tank and dps build?

"
jeerinho wrote:
There is a video of a berserker afk build.

THat aside, how much life is considered tanky for you?

If you are looking for 8k, it might be difficult.

I am looking for a life based build that can tank and do massive dps at the same time since I like to play the lazy way ; ).

I have seen howa and lightning ball es builds doing the tanking and dps-ing the shit out of end game bosses so i would like to do the same thing with life based build.

No offense - or, you know, whatever - but you feel like one of those, who like to copypaste "top tier" builds. Then every now and then, when something you actually want to play isn't apparently top tier, you make threads like these without actually trying to see how you can make those builds work.

And having other people make the builds for you doesn't count.
"
ShadyC wrote:
No offense - or, you know, whatever - but you feel like one of those, who like to copypaste "top tier" builds. Then every now and then, when something you actually want to play isn't apparently top tier, you make threads like these without actually trying to see how you can make those builds work.

And having other people make the builds for you doesn't count.

No offense - or, you know, whatever - but you are just like one of those, who like to criticize people just for the fun of it or whatsoever just like people such as that snork guy in the earlier posts.

It's just like when people is seeking advice or help then someone got to spit on that person right in his face instead of helping him. People who did that are just like cancer in this forum, full of hate and malice.

Seriously, you do know that this post is created in the "gameplay help and discussion" section?

I like to copy paste top tier builds and work towards it and what's wrong with that?

People play whatever they want and nobody should take orders from anyone on how to play this game, thank you.
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jan 19, 2017, 11:54:48 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Any body can recommend me a good life based build that can tank and do huge dps at the same time just like howa builds?

There is NO, i repeat NO life build not a fucken single ONE that can get REMOTELY close to the tankiness of CI or ES if you build ES as a tank. Really not a single life build, not even close.

And god knows i have tried to make life tanky, yes i have...
Last edited by zzang on Jan 19, 2017, 12:32:35 PM
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:

thank you so much

Really appreciate it ; )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info