Any good life based tank and dps build?

ES build can do face tanking while maintaining so much dps through life leech.

Any body can recommend me a good life based build that can tank and do huge dps at the same time just like howa builds?

Thanks.
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jan 16, 2017, 11:25:29 AM
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2017, 9:38:25 AM
nope...just cant get the same or even close to the effective life pool as ES, and even ES players get wrecked sometimes...it's only really the huge amounts of ES they can get that saves them
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Not melee, but EA builds can usually get 8K+ life pretty easily with Kaoms, since most of your tree is just spent getting life. Champion is a popular choice for this (on hardcore, or Elementalist on SC). I know last league I had 8.6K life playing EA witch. The damage can also scale reallllly high with enough investment. The playstyle is different than most bow builds, but it is very fun. That said, you still won't want to just facetank everything.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Jan 16, 2017, 12:01:29 PM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Not melee, but EA builds can usually get 8K+ life pretty easily with Kaoms, since most of your tree is just spent getting life. Champion is a popular choice for this (on hardcore, or Elementalist on SC). I know last league I had 8.6K life playing EA witch. The damage can also scale reallllly high with enough investment. The playstyle is different than most bow builds, but it is very fun. That said, you still won't want to just facetank everything.

I saw videos in youtube howa raider tanking every shit except uber atziri flame blast and lightning ball witch facetanking shaper

howa videos can be found everywhere tanking all the shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUq93L-r43I

life based melee builds is so PATHETIC shit.
so youre not asking a question, youre just making a salty point over an issue youve already decided upon.

Good stuff, I dont think anyone had addressed this issue yet on the forums.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
so youre not asking a question, youre just making a salty point over an issue youve already decided upon.

Good stuff, I dont think anyone had addressed this issue yet on the forums.

I am asking a question regarding the existence of good life based build comparable to ES builds like howa or ball lightning.

I said life based build sucks because I have never seen or made something comparable to ES builds that can tank and do huge dps at the same time so I am seeking help from people who have success using life based builds for breach league.

I AM ASKING A QUESTION HERE in the first initial post.
Something wrong with your comprehension ability?
Hello?

You're feeling salty because you are afraid that your OP ES builds might be nerfed to bring life based builds up to the level of ES builds?

You're just salty that life based builds might be buffed to the extent that it may be better than ES builds and that the value of your ES items might lose its value?

That's why you feel the need and urge to come to forums and accuse people of being salty in order to protect your high and mighty ES builds?

Damn, people in this forums is so toxic. The first thing they do is accuse people instead of making posts that actually helps in answering questions for threads made in the "gameplay help and discussion" section.
There is only one working life build in this game right now.

Depends on what you want to do with it, unlike ES builds which just GR VP leech everything. A block based build will be decent for generic mapping, Alkaizer played a Gladiator on BHC to very high levels. For endgame bosses with oneshot mechanics and a bunch of DoTs, a Berserker with Kaom's and instant leech will probably work out better.

I feel like Belly of the Beast is at least strictly better than non-Legacy Kaom's. Especially if you're not a fire build.

I think people try to stack their flat HP value as high as possible, can't get it as high as ES, and then get 1-shot and think Life is bad.

Life stacks Armour much easier, and has access to MoM. I feel that most Life nay-sayers aren't utilizing this, or even other mitigations like Arctic, Enfeeble, or Fortify. (Which, IMO, should ALL be in your build, not just one and then you say, "but y i ded a lot?")
There is a video of a berserker afk build.

THat aside, how much life is considered tanky for you?

If you are looking for 8k, it might be difficult.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info