[2.5] Mirror Arrow / Blink Arrow Minion Instability (6min shaper)

I thought I'd give this build a go in the new legacy league because it looks fun to play, but with recent aoe changes I'm a bit concerned about map clearing speed, since both Minion Instability and Prolif will lose around 30-40% of extra area from passives and inc aoe support
Last edited by Beregondz on Feb 28, 2017, 6:36:34 AM
After limited aoe unique jewels to 2 clear speed is terrible:(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Has anyone tested to see if this has viable aoe in legacy?
The aoe nerfs didn't actually do much to this build because the build had so little inc aoe in the first place.

Use 2 of the minion aoe jewels and tadaa you are good to go.

And yeah it is still more than viable.. You will still clear/kill everything just like in the video with proper gear. The strand clear vid is without any of the minion aoe jewels.

The area of minion instability has always had a crazy base radius.
Last edited by lapiz on Apr 27, 2017, 6:06:13 AM
can't you use something else in a 6 link to do faster map clears and just use minion for boss kills?
what's the ascendancy points priority?

and how do you level up this char?

when can you swap to mirror/blink arrow?
Last edited by Rohak on May 20, 2017, 3:28:34 PM
hi, how is the build after the ignite changes?
"
Shinyness wrote:
hi, how is the build after the ignite changes?

officially dead.
Ist weird. The Gameplay doesnt fit with the Skill Tree. I see massive ignites when i see the Video. But skill tree has no fire or burning dmg, even ele dmg. And how do his minions explode instantly? i have no clue how this works
i am my own cockblock
"
Kha0sV4ktor wrote:
Ist weird. The Gameplay doesnt fit with the Skill Tree. I see massive ignites when i see the Video. But skill tree has no fire or burning dmg, even ele dmg. And how do his minions explode instantly? i have no clue how this works

None of those fire/ele/burning damage would scale the ignite because it's done by the clones, your minions, which only scales with minion damage.

Minion ignite was a thing in 2.6 because minion damage "double dips", especially blink/mirror arrow itself has a generic 75% more damage. But this build is dead in 3.0 anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info