[2.5] Mirror Arrow / Blink Arrow Minion Instability (6min shaper)

Damn so hard color..What can i do ?
"
SlaFe wrote:

Dont use anything above short bow because the dexterity requirement gets too crazy after that.
"
lapiz wrote:
"
SlaFe wrote:

Dont use anything above short bow because the dexterity requirement gets too crazy after that.

What do you think about crude bow?
"
SlaFe wrote:
"
lapiz wrote:
"
SlaFe wrote:

What do you think about crude bow?

Sure? I wouldn't go above short bow though
Can i play it CI? Because shavronne need high budget..
"
SlaFe wrote:
Can i play it CI? Because shavronne need high budget..

Nope. Minion instability needs the minion (or this case you) to hit a certain health threshold; a threshold you cannot hit as CI, since CI is either dead - 0 - or full hp - 1.
Last edited by Gurkenbaum on Jan 19, 2017, 10:47:33 AM
Sorry for the double post, messed up an edit. Any way to delete this? D:
Last edited by Gurkenbaum on Jan 19, 2017, 10:47:22 AM
Hey I was doing some testing today with this and it doesn't seem to work with remote mine..?
The arrow shots and lands on the target, but the explosion happens at the mines location...
Do you think this is a bug?
"
Hey I was doing some testing today with this and it doesn't seem to work with remote mine..?
The arrow shots and lands on the target, but the explosion happens at the mines location...
Do you think this is a bug?

It works perfectly with remote mine. The location of the explosion depends on whether you use blink or mirror arrow! Or then there were no enemies nearby to be found so the mines shot the mirror arrows on top of the mines.
This should be a great boss farming build for early legacy league as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info