[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

For giggles, I took my tree up to Avatar of Fire, since Xoph's is out of my budget right now. I figured I can drop a few stat nodes and path from the left-side directly into Devotion, rather than coming up from Born to Fight (all as a temporary measure until I can afford a Xoph's). Is this worth it, or should I go back to having these points closer to the laid out tree?
Spoiler

Besides that i did some reading on leech and found out the best stats to have for it are high max life and also the "#% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate"

So i have currently 6401 life with 23% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate.

6401 * (0.20 + 0.23) = 2752.43

2752.43 is my max life leech per second. This is over the cap of 20% because "#% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate" actually raises your characters cap from what i understand and if the wiki is correct. Whether i have enough dps to get to that cap is another question i dont know how to answer yet..
I'm also wondering how this will stand up to the 60% reduced mana/life regen maps.

that + matching res for wise oaks...

my flasks i only need to press 2 of them to get
+35% all res
+20% fire pen
10% reduced damage taken from cold and lightning (the ruby throws off all 3 res matching but that doesnt matter since i'm getting...)
+6% max fire res
+50% fire res
87% increased armour which brings me to 47% reduction

If i need more i have the basalt with remove freeze and instant life that i need to switch over to remove curse.

Playing around with that to see if anything can kill me.

EDIT: I'm beginning to think the 20% leech cap is a hard cap? I don't think i'm leeching any harder unless i'm just picking harder maps to test it out. *shrug*

"
Bymen wrote:
Quick Update:

Managed to get a Deathless Shaper Kill yesterday.
Without Vaal Pact ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yochw9W8k-M

This guy taking the build to new levels! I'm totally going to use your videos when i attempt those hard bosses. Thanks

Deathless shaper? i think you beat the game? New high score? what does that mean?

"
swilstastic wrote:
For giggles, I took my tree up to Avatar of Fire, since Xoph's is out of my budget right now. I figured I can drop a few stat nodes and path from the left-side directly into Devotion, rather than coming up from Born to Fight (all as a temporary measure until I can afford a Xoph's). Is this worth it, or should I go back to having these points closer to the laid out tree?

I went up to avatar of fire until i got xophs as well, its good for the fire pen from the build.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Apr 4, 2017, 2:33:24 PM
Hello again,

Once again OP build, and scales very well with OP GG gear!

Can someone tell me why Primeval Force + Lion's Roar (Granite) = 10k DPS Boost, but only 1K DPS boost with other flask (example: life or quicksilver) ?

I making this build to uberlab all day long and fastclear mid tier maps(7-11 and Gorge), so I would like to ask what should adquire/upgrade first:

Carcass 6L, Taste of Hate, Dying Sun or maybe GG rings with Elemental Damage?

Still want to get lvl 91 before the grind begins, to get HP close to 6k or a bit more and socket one more jewel.

EDIT: OH BOY..... just droped yesterday

Best regards,
Riddim

Last edited by riddim on Apr 4, 2017, 12:27:09 PM
Guys our axe is getting cheaper...

I picked up this one 2% off perfect for 40c

Coming from a 221% with 10% ais the new one added 2k dps
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Edge_of_Madness

Been leveling mu build with this and Ice Crash. Amazing setup, lasted until lvl 55, my dps by lvl 50-55 before Ngamahu's was somewhere like 4-5k with inc.aoe.
"
riddim wrote:
Hello again,

Can someone tell me why Primeval Force + Lion's Roar (Granite) = 10k DPS Boost, but only 1K DPS boost with other flask (example: life or quicksilver) ?

Best regards,
Riddim

Are you factoring the 30-35% physical damage increase that Lion's Roar gives?
Yeah man, sorry man didnt read well the flask.
Hello There.
I love this build so far but i changed it a little.
The first thing that works pretty good with it is the red dream jewel, which allows me to generate endurance charges without taking gem slot for warcry.
Second thing is i am running with Bloodrage sso i get more attack speed and damage from frenzy charges.
Char felt squishy with Carcas Jack so i changed it for Belly of the beast and im sitting at 6k hp which is pretty good.
I was wondering if abberath hooves works with that build but apparently explosion from them isnt compatibile with cyclone so rip :/
Another thing is adding Iron Reflexes.
Normal Atziri is super ez, same with t15 and t16 maps.
Problem appears with one shotters but im running cwdt setup and with 5 end charges it lasts long engough to kill boss pretty easly.
My current gear:

I think the next change will be getting Dying Sun flask.
Gonna try Shaper when i get rest of the life nodes + some dmg from the tree(probably at lvl 93/94).
Tell me please, what i can/should change
would the ancestral protector be better to trigger molten burst faster?

EDIT: it triggers a whole ton, i think its better than warchief (bumped up from 5.75 attacks per second to 6.9 attacks per second, this is great for those who want to trigger more)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Apr 4, 2017, 8:35:22 PM
"
Bymen wrote:
Quick Update:

Managed to get a Deathless Shaper Kill yesterday.
Without Vaal Pact ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yochw9W8k-M

Wow. That is some impressive game play too! I will include the new video in the guide. :)

"
Silvok1 wrote:
On the tank build, you can switch it up as seen in the image...

change results:

87% armour to 133% armour
110 max life to 126 max life
211% life% to 198% life %
5.1% regen to 6.9% regen
0% to 20% stun threshold

Indeed, The swapping of the 6 nodes is workable too. The main gain will be the armour %. As to regen, since the max life is 13% lower, the gain will be marginal.

"
swilstastic wrote:

I don't think it is worth the effort. I am playing this build on SSF and even without Xoph's Blood, I don't feel there is a lack in damage. :)

"
Lunartuna wrote:
Spoiler

Besides that i did some reading on leech and found out the best stats to have for it are high max life and also the "#% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate"

So i have currently 6401 life with 23% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate.

6401 * (0.20 + 0.23) = 2752.43

2752.43 is my max life leech per second. This is over the cap of 20% because "#% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate" actually raises your characters cap from what i understand and if the wiki is correct. Whether i have enough dps to get to that cap is another question i dont know how to answer yet..
I'm also wondering how this will stand up to the 60% reduced mana/life regen maps.

that + matching res for wise oaks...

my flasks i only need to press 2 of them to get
+35% all res
+20% fire pen
10% reduced damage taken from cold and lightning (the ruby throws off all 3 res matching but that doesnt matter since i'm getting...)
+6% max fire res
+50% fire res
87% increased armour which brings me to 47% reduction

If i need more i have the basalt with remove freeze and instant life that i need to switch over to remove curse.

Playing around with that to see if anything can kill me.

EDIT: I'm beginning to think the 20% leech cap is a hard cap? I don't think i'm leeching any harder unless i'm just picking harder maps to test it out. *shrug*

From the wiki, the more health you have, the more per second regen you will get. On the damage end, the more you have, the longer the duration of leech. But honestly, I won't worry too much on the leech. Without Vaal Pact, having more life leech per second will speed up the leeching rate, obtainable from Hematophagy cluster.

You have some very nice resist figure for Wise Oak. ;)

Looking at your flasks, you can consider getting Taste of Hate and Dying Sun. However, you need to take note that the 2 flasks will both add 50% more resist. With Wise Oak, it will be 85% for fire and cold resist. Your lightning resist will be lowest and will be the only resistance benefiting from the elemental damage reduction.

"
riddim wrote:
Hello again,

I making this build to uberlab all day long and fastclear mid tier maps(7-11 and Gorge), so I would like to ask what should adquire/upgrade first:

Carcass 6L, Taste of Hate, Dying Sun or maybe GG rings with Elemental Damage?

Still want to get lvl 91 before the grind begins, to get HP close to 6k or a bit more and socket one more jewel.

EDIT: OH BOY..... just droped yesterday

Best regards,
Riddim

I would go for 6L first, follow by Taste of Hate flask (provide you damage and more toughness) and then Dying Sun. For rings, I would try crafting them.

Very nice ring you have there. You can roll life on it. That is very good damage buff for the build.

"
Lunartuna wrote:
Guys our axe is getting cheaper...

I picked up this one 2% off perfect for 40c

Coming from a 221% with 10% ais the new one added 2k dps

That is a very nice rolled axe! And yes. Price is coming down. Xoph's Blood is now at 2 exalted too.

"
Makadro wrote:
Hello There.
I love this build so far but i changed it a little.
The first thing that works pretty good with it is the red dream jewel, which allows me to generate endurance charges without taking gem slot for warcry.
Second thing is i am running with Bloodrage sso i get more attack speed and damage from frenzy charges.
Char felt squishy with Carcas Jack so i changed it for Belly of the beast and im sitting at 6k hp which is pretty good.
I was wondering if abberath hooves works with that build but apparently explosion from them isnt compatibile with cyclone so rip :/
Another thing is adding Iron Reflexes.
Normal Atziri is super ez, same with t15 and t16 maps.
Problem appears with one shotters but im running cwdt setup and with 5 end charges it lasts long engough to kill boss pretty easly.
My current gear:

I think the next change will be getting Dying Sun flask.
Gonna try Shaper when i get rest of the life nodes + some dmg from the tree(probably at lvl 93/94).
Tell me please, what i can/should change

Red Dream jewel is very good for providing free endurance charge.

I took a look at your gears, you feel squishier running Carcass Jack mainly because the lack in armour rating on your gears. With 3000 armour (without flask), Enduring Cry, Taste of Hate, Lion's Roar, and Dying Sun flasks, you should still be fine playing in T16 maps. You can obtain the armour from: Gloves, Belt and Boots. They can all roll over 600 armour (belt requires it to be Vanguard type).

Never used Abberath Hooves before but looking at the stats, it should work great for the build but you will sacrifice a lot of toughness for using the boots.

Your flasks can get some replacement. Take a look at the flask section. :)

"
mattislouie wrote:
would the ancestral protector be better to trigger molten burst faster?

EDIT: it triggers a whole ton, i think its better than warchief (bumped up from 5.75 attacks per second to 6.9 attacks per second, this is great for those who want to trigger more)

I prefer Warchief over Protector. Warchief gives more damage buff and his attack is AOE. Unlike Protector, he only attack 1 target a time.
Last edited by kira1414 on Apr 4, 2017, 11:41:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info