[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Coyn wrote:
I know the build is a little old, but is there anyway you could make a more descriptive ascendancy path? Would really appreciate it. Really enjoying the build.

I have swapped the section around such that Ascendancy is below skill trees. Does that help?

"
Arthur606 wrote:
it's year 1202 and still using unique weapon, can you leave the room of page one for some creativity and timeliness
also T17+ 100% delirium maps have been core content for a year, some may argue it's the real mapping. All content is a gross overstatement

In a way you are right. To some people, it means everything. To some people, it meant end game bosses.

The "All Content" here basically is up to Maven. :)

"
wtf man all your moveis from any build's cyclone wtf, i was doing tectonic slam but your tectonic slam is to but to weak, erase any other build and do only cyclone dude

In my replies to other players, Cyclone is always the preferred skill for the build but there are players who want to try out the other 2 skills. And depending on the gears, the experience with the other 2 skill can vary. :)

P.S. Skill trees and POB are now updated for 3.14.
i dont know whats the problem but i cant get Fortify buff with cyclone
Should i go after the POB link or the post?
Some gems and links contradict each other.

Warcries seems weird with cyclone and with the fast pacing, you only pop it every 10th pack.
"
Narcotich wrote:
i dont know whats the problem but i cant get Fortify buff with cyclone

Do you have Fortify gem linked to Cyclone?

"
Bringmeister wrote:
Should i go after the POB link or the post?
Some gems and links contradict each other.

Warcries seems weird with cyclone and with the fast pacing, you only pop it every 10th pack.

You can follow the one in the guide.

Warcry is instant when you pick up Call to Arms from the skill tree.

You will mainly use Infernal cry on the boss. Enduring Cry is more situational.
good stuff
Hi, want to ask some questions about this build. I just made crit-impale slayer and decided to change built to your. Tell me pls how far can i get with this build? Does Xop's Blood greatly increase our dmg? Should we even use some unique stuff? And last one is it really great boost of dps when we use crit version? Thx and sry for my english :)
"
ArkBloodJaw wrote:
Hi, want to ask some questions about this build. I just made crit-impale slayer and decided to change built to your. Tell me pls how far can i get with this build? Does Xop's Blood greatly increase our dmg? Should we even use some unique stuff? And last one is it really great boost of dps when we use crit version? Thx and sry for my english :)

The build can do end game content (e.g. Maven) but require min/max gears.

Xoph's Blood is no longer required because of the change to the weapon (60% conversion to fire). With Magmatic Strikes, you will achieve 100% fire conversion.

For unique items, Devoto, Bronn and Ngamahu's Flame will pretty much what you will want to use. And among those 3, only the axe is mandatory.
hm. i put Berserk skill gem in cwdt setup. but i dont see he is working and i cant use it by myself.i mean it needs rage stacks but i dont have any :D
ah sry i didnt see Rage support gem cuz still running 4L
Is it still possible to make 3-4 red on bronns or carcass? or better to just buy Rare chest
Last edited by Narcotich on Apr 24, 2021, 12:38:32 PM
"
Narcotich wrote:
hm. i put Berserk skill gem in cwdt setup. but i dont see he is working and i cant use it by myself.i mean it needs rage stacks but i dont have any :D
ah sry i didnt see Rage support gem cuz still running 4L
Is it still possible to make 3-4 red on bronns or carcass? or better to just buy Rare chest

You can use T3 Vorici to get some white sockets on your chest. Otherwise, a rare chest will be better till you can get the right colors. :)

Also, Berserk is meant to be selfcast. You usually do that on the boss.
hey i played this build years ago. Twice actually because i liked it so much. 3.1 and 3.2 i believe. Slayer and then Chieftain. i still like to jump in standard and run maps with it sometimes and i just realized that Ngamahu changed at some point and i have the legacy one still. is the newer one better than the one with more phys and less fire conversion? also which ascendancy would you say is strongest overall these days? Thanks ^__^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info