[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi Kira,

Great build, enjoyed it so much last league that I decided to try and further it. I'm stumped over something probably stupid that I've done somewhere and it may likely be in the 500+ pages somewhere so forgive me for being lazy. My cyclone (or techtonic slam) show doing no physical damage. I log into my old build in standard and it shows phys damage and unless something hidden that says "do no physical damage" I'm lost. Any ideas?

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH BLAH

My RNG has a 0.0 multiplier
"
mathcrush2 wrote:
Are you saying we can use any skill listed with this build

Yes. Personal preference is still Cyclone. :)

"
ButcherBobo wrote:
Hi Kira,

Great build, enjoyed it so much last league that I decided to try and further it. I'm stumped over something probably stupid that I've done somewhere and it may likely be in the 500+ pages somewhere so forgive me for being lazy. My cyclone (or techtonic slam) show doing no physical damage. I log into my old build in standard and it shows phys damage and unless something hidden that says "do no physical damage" I'm lost. Any ideas?

Ngamahu's Flame + Magmatic Stike (Xoph's Blood if you use it) does physical to fire conversion.

In short, this build is a 100% physical to fire conversion so you deal 0 physical damage.

Your old standard character either has Xoph's Blood unequipped or skill tree reset. Thus you see physical damage on it. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
mathcrush2 wrote:
Are you saying we can use any skill listed with this build

Yes. Personal preference is still Cyclone. :)

"
ButcherBobo wrote:
Hi Kira,

Ngamahu's Flame + Magmatic Stike (Xoph's Blood if you use it) does physical to fire conversion.

In short, this build is a 100% physical to fire conversion so you deal 0 physical damage.

Your old standard character either has Xoph's Blood unequipped or skill tree reset. Thus you see physical damage on it. :)

Thanks so much - that explains it !
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH BLAH

My RNG has a 0.0 multiplier
Hello everyone,

Just started playing again and I'm following this build step by step and it's amazing. have to say it

Kira1414:
Gloves - Spiked Gloves with Warlord influence Preferred
Belt - Stygian (preferred), Rustic or Vanguard Belt
Boots - Two-Toned Boots (armor + evasion), Warlord Influeced or Redeemer + Hunter influenced

Where do I get them? I cannot find them anywhere.
They are craftable? or should I use another equip any suggestion?

All the best,
Gk
Heya, i've been using your guide for the past 2 seasons as well but I have yet to understand when to actually use the passive points to get the large jewel socket for delirium jewels. Any advice?
"
omgeeitschris wrote:
Heya, i've been using your guide for the past 2 seasons as well but I have yet to understand when to actually use the passive points to get the large jewel socket for delirium jewels. Any advice?

which gloves, chest and boots are you using?
can you share?
hey i can't find much of those items right now on trade league, what's happn?
I know the build is a little old, but is there anyway you could make a more descriptive ascendancy path? Would really appreciate it. Really enjoying the build.
it's year 1202 and still using unique weapon, can you leave the room of page one for some creativity and timeliness
also T17+ 100% delirium maps have been core content for a year, some may argue it's the real mapping. All content is a gross overstatement
wtf man all your moveis from any build's cyclone wtf, i was doing tectonic slam but your tectonic slam is to but to weak, erase any other build and do only cyclone dude

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info