[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
KronosIT wrote:
Hi, first of all I want to say that the build is really great and thanks for your guide.

Secondly, since I started farming a bit to be able to afford a devoto with cyclone damage enchantment, what should I change on my equip to be able to have more range (so faster clear) but mantain a decent damage?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KronosIT/characters

Of course, if you want to suggest changes on it, feel free to do it, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thank you!

If you have no problem with life, you could take the following from your skill tree:
Brinkmanship
Splitting Strikes

Also, you can go for Ngamahu corrupt enchantments such as:
+(1–2) to Weapon range
(25–30)% increased Area of Effect

I personally use Dying Sun Ruby Flask for increased area of effect, and three other flasks with movement speed to maximize the speed while using cyclone.
Last edited by DeathDeala on Jul 15, 2019, 4:20:58 PM
Hello, was able to kill Uber Elder. Build works.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/9088af1277108474
Last edited by Ph4nt0mz on Jul 16, 2019, 3:39:50 AM
"
DeathDeala wrote:
"
KronosIT wrote:
Hi, first of all I want to say that the build is really great and thanks for your guide.

Secondly, since I started farming a bit to be able to afford a devoto with cyclone damage enchantment, what should I change on my equip to be able to have more range (so faster clear) but mantain a decent damage?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KronosIT/characters

Of course, if you want to suggest changes on it, feel free to do it, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thank you!

If you have no problem with life, you could take the following from your skill tree:
Brinkmanship
Splitting Strikes

Also, you can go for Ngamahu corrupt enchantments such as:
+(1–2) to Weapon range
(25–30)% increased Area of Effect

I personally use Dying Sun Ruby Flask for increased area of effect, and three other flasks with movement speed to maximize the speed while using cyclone.

Thanks, I will try to get that setup to see if It's enough to improve the area of effect and speedup my farms!
I really am enjoying the build, leveling was a breeze. Uber lab is a cakewalk, but I am getting stuck on red tier maps. My armor is only 1300, and I am not sure where to go from here. I got my life up to 4300 now. I think I have my gear right. Can anyone post some tips please.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Scarecrow519/characters

I die too quickly when I come across alot of mobs all at once. Like when opening those chests with 3 mob groups and just trying to do T11-13 maps too.
Is anger or herald of ash better for damage boost
"
Scarecrow519 wrote:
I really am enjoying the build, leveling was a breeze. Uber lab is a cakewalk, but I am getting stuck on red tier maps. My armor is only 1300, and I am not sure where to go from here. I got my life up to 4300 now. I think I have my gear right. Can anyone post some tips please.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Scarecrow519/characters

I die too quickly when I come across alot of mobs all at once. Like when opening those chests with 3 mob groups and just trying to do T11-13 maps too.

You have too low life pool for a level 91 character. You will want high life roll on all your rare slots. That includes jewels. With that, you will have 6000 life at your current level.

Lion's Roar is good for bosses that do not get knock back, otherwise a granite flask with anti-curse will be better for general mapping.

You don't need Culling Strike on your Leap Slam since you picked Bane of Legends.

Also, if a map rolled multiple damage mods on it, the boss can do insane damage. You have to know what mods to avoid if you want to level your character.

"
D4matricks wrote:
Is anger or herald of ash better for damage boost

Anger is good if you have the correct Watcher's Eye for it. Otherwise, go for Herald of Ash.
Thanks for this build, it has served me well as a proper introduction to PoE :)

Finally got some currency together to buy some of the exotic stuff like Watchers Eye, Avatar of Fire & some gloves with EW Curse on Hit.

My main point though was to say that having a ring with -mana cost to skills has been a huge benefit and allows for more buffs.

I only have 30 mana but everything is practically free to use. 95% reserved on Anger, Herald of Ash, Blood & Sand and War Banner.
Ok, I've been off the game for a long time and want to come back with this bluid, I have a single question : why not vaal pact ?
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
"
Serrã wrote:
Ok, I've been off the game for a long time and want to come back with this bluid, I have a single question : why not vaal pact ?

I am using Vaal Pact, just switched to it to help me take down the Shaper's guardians and it really helped. I only had a couple of life regen rolls on my gear but I replaced them and dropped Stone Golem for Chaos Golem. Only had about 200 regen before so nothing lost. The leech is now significantly better. Leech or die at high level and I find VP helps immeasurably. Only 1 point on the tree too, it's a no brainer. I have died much less since switching and it has allowed me to beat some bosses I was finding hard like Elder and Minotaur.
"
Dashem wrote:
Thanks for this build, it has served me well as a proper introduction to PoE :)

Finally got some currency together to buy some of the exotic stuff like Watchers Eye, Avatar of Fire & some gloves with EW Curse on Hit.

My main point though was to say that having a ring with -mana cost to skills has been a huge benefit and allows for more buffs.

I only have 30 mana but everything is practically free to use. 95% reserved on Anger, Herald of Ash, Blood & Sand and War Banner.

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

Besides Carcass and Bronn, Fossil crafted (Pristine + Serrated) elder rare chest is great for the build too so that is something you can look into. E.g.

"
Serrã wrote:

As mentioned by @Dashem, Vaal Pact is just one point away. :)

Personally I don't pick it but that is my personal choice as I don't see a need for it.

So give it a try and if you don't like it, you can always unspec it.
Last edited by kira1414 on Aug 7, 2019, 7:28:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info