[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I was wondering if theres anything you would add or change on my build for more dmg output maybe, im following the resolute tech skill tree btw so im not going for Elemental overload...

here's my build so far...

https://pastebin.com/Yj6ZVL2D
In addition to my last question. Is there any way I can alter skills or gear to give me more leech?

Thank you very much
Any particular reason for not taking Charging Offensive for easy Endurance/Frenzy Charges and good Cyclone damage?
"
Guru1619 wrote:
Any particular reason for not taking Charging Offensive for easy Endurance/Frenzy Charges and good Cyclone damage?

20% chance when you get hit is considered easy?
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
Guru1619 wrote:

20% chance when you get hit is considered easy?

Better then none(I would think) and we do tank a lot of hits. Was just curious if it was worth it especially with the higher enemy density now.

Not to mention the attack speed and damage the nodes give.
Last edited by Guru1619 on Jul 7, 2019, 4:47:43 PM
In terms of damage mods, what are we looking for the most? Elemental, Fire, physical? anything else?
"

Erm because we are using bloodrage which already gives you frenzy charge
and if you feel the need for endurance charges just use a red dream jewels...and plus i rather use the green slot on my armor for rage instead
What is the best socket combo for Bronns? Ive heard people say 4R-1G-1B and others say 3R-2B-1G
"
metalheart86 wrote:
"

Erm because we are using bloodrage which already gives you frenzy charge
and if you feel the need for endurance charges just use a red dream jewels...and plus i rather use the green slot on my armor for rage instead

That makes sense for endurance charges though don't see Blood Rage used on gem setup or in PoB. Like that idea though instead of spending 4 points for just 20% chance.

Thank you for answering!
"
That makes sense for endurance charges though don't see Blood Rage used on gem setup or in PoB. Like that idea though instead of spending 4 points for just 20% chance.

Thank you for answering!

yeah mate blood rage is there, check on the CWDT slot at least thats where i have it atm and thats where i saw it on pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info